Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
prejay
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:23 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by prejay » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:47 am

stalin wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:00 am
Hi All

I have got my decision letter and BRP card. My timeline for ILR from tier 2 general visa using Super Priority service.

Application Submission : 27-12-2018
Biometric Submission : 24-01-2019 (decision email on same day)
Got decision letter : 26-01-2019
Got BRP Card : 28-01-2019

Thank you all
Amazing - well done!

Scratching my head here - I got a decision letter on the 19th but still not BRP. How does this system operate is beyond me..

Ritchie12
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Ritchie12 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 am

Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:35 am
Hello all,
A few of you know me here as i have been reading and contributing to the forum. Our Sopra Steria Appointment Experience is below:

Application Category: Set LR

Application Submitted: 07/01/2019

Acknowledgement Email: None

....
Morning members,
It is with great joy that i announce our good news. We've got the approval decision and the decision letter through the post this morning. I doubted my better half's optimism that UKVI/HO will reply promptly. But they have proved me wrong. I'm overly excited about this and the BRPs are on the way.

Decision Letter was received this morning through Royal Mail delivery and decision was made on Friday 25-01-2019. So we are among the same day approval decision group. Looking back, it was worth the wait and definitely worth not applying when the system had just being implemented. One part of me thinks, it is God who brought me to this forum.

I'd like to say a big thank you to the moderators (esp. CR001), members of the forum(Allyf. Vpruk, dilse4srk and all the LR applicants). Big thanks to the SET(0), SET(M) and all the others who have travailed through this painful, never racking and anxious. Your advice and directions have been awesome and we appreciate every feedback i have received here. Next up my little one's citizenship :)

I will continue to post here and feel free to ask me anything if you are on ILR(LR) route.

Thanks you to you all.

nice111
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:07 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nice111 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:44 am

tn019 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Hi everyone,

I have already booked an appointment for next week for my ilr application from 5 years tier2 route. when I checked the HMRC personal tax account I found that during the year 2017-2018 there was an issue with my tax payment from my previous employer, and it shows that I owe around £1000. HMRC already send me the letter about the money I owed and I escalate that to my current employer accountant. The accountant said that it will be fixed automatically and it will be deducted from my salary accordingly and I leave it. But I am concerned if this will make any problem with my application. Could anyone please give me some advise. Thanks a lot
The tax will be adjusted by HMRC and they will amend your tax code to collect the money you owed. They must have mentioned that in the letter too that you don't need to do anything and they will collect that money in your future employed taxes.

In my opinion it should not be a problem as it will be corrected by the HMRC system on its own but still take a professional advice as I am not sure its impact on tier 2 and how HO will take this.

ntt05r
Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:46 pm
Vietnam

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ntt05r » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 am

Would like to share some good news with you all. Looks like UKVI are sticking to their 24 hour target now with new applications.

Mine was SET(O) dependant Tier 2. Online submission 10th Jan. Biometrics 25th Jan 2019. Email confirmation 28th Jan 2019.

Cohabitation evidence and child's birth certificate werent in the list of docs but we uploaded anyway. I uploaded everything prior to the appointment. Experience with the appointment was quite pleasant, all done in 30 minutes.

Good luck all.

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:17 pm

I'm sure you will get it! If not, PM me, I am writing to the foreign minister regarding the UKVI black hole this week.
momozz wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:49 pm
kiwitt wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:44 pm
Has anyone been waiting for more than 8 weeks? It is already 6 weeks for me...dont know how long more it is going to take...
Next week is going to be my 8th week..

User avatar
tier21419
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:46 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by tier21419 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:27 pm

What foreign minister has to do with immigration (UKVI) or you meant Interior minister (Sajid Javid)?
Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:17 pm
I'm sure you will get it! If not, PM me, I am writing to the foreign minister regarding the UKVI black hole this week.

tn019
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:02 am
Nepal

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by tn019 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:34 pm

nice111 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:44 am
tn019 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Hi everyone,

I have already booked an appointment for next week for my ilr application from 5 years tier2 route. when I checked the HMRC personal tax account I found that during the year 2017-2018 there was an issue with my tax payment from my previous employer, and it shows that I owe around £1000. HMRC already send me the letter about the money I owed and I escalate that to my current employer accountant. The accountant said that it will be fixed automatically and it will be deducted from my salary accordingly and I leave it. But I am concerned if this will make any problem with my application. Could anyone please give me some advise. Thanks a lot
The tax will be adjusted by HMRC and they will amend your tax code to collect the money you owed. They must have mentioned that in the letter too that you don't need to do anything and they will collect that money in your future employed taxes.

In my opinion it should not be a problem as it will be corrected by the HMRC system on its own but still take a professional advice as I am not sure its impact on tier 2 and how HO will take this.
Thanks nice111, they did mentioned that in the letter.

The current employer amend the tax code and more tax was deducted since last 2-3 months. But in the HMRC personal tax account it still shows that I owe money.

Also, I got the red flag when I read this post: indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-to-il ... l#p1667672

Do you think I should pay all the remaining money directly using the HMRC personal tax account website? Will that help? I only have few days left to attend my appointment.

Thanks for your advise again.

FarooqShah86
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by FarooqShah86 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:40 pm

madihaali_304 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:49 am
I can finally share an update and good news from my end!

I got my approval letter and BRP card; both in the mail yesterday. Got a call from my lawyer at around 1230 saying he has received a letter confirming that my application has been granted and then I got another call from him around 1700 saying he has also just received my card via courier.

Here's my timeline:

Application type: Set O Tier 2G to ILR
Online application submitted: 19/11/18
Biometrics appointment: 28/11/18 at Beford Point, Croydon
Raised 5 'escalations' by calling the UKVI helpdesk but as mentioned previously, that literally does nothing in terms of actually escalating or pushing for an update as the relevant people never get notified
Wrote to my MP and the complaints team on 17/01/19 but have not received a response till date
Approval letter and BRP card both received on 25/01/19
Date on approval letter/BRP card validity start date: 23/01/19
Well done Madiha 🤜🏻🤜🏻 patience paid off in the end ! time to celebrate 🎉

ik1234
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:22 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ik1234 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm

ik1234 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:24 pm
Hello All,

I am applying for my wife's ILR (Tier 2 Dependent route). Its great to see all the replies about the new UKVCAS service. I have a few questions that I would like to get answers for and I'm hoping there have been a similar situation in the past:

1. As a proof of cohabitation I have got my current tenancy agreement, however, my wife is added as "Permitted Occupant" on that agreement and I am the tenant. Is that going to create any issues if I attach this tenancy agreement to my list of documents?
2. I have uploaded all the pages of my wife's current passport. She has two old cancelled passports as well. I am planning to upload those as well. Do I need to scan all the pages of those and upload? Also, will this go in the "Other" category on Sopra Steria?
3. What is the "Declaration" document that we need to upload to the list of documents? Is that the first page of the consent form?

Kindly let me know guys.

Thanks.
Can someone help me with this, please?

yunnshyuan
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:13 pm
Malaysia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by yunnshyuan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Had my Biometric appointment in Birmingham on the 27/12/2018 for SET(O) application.

Did 2 call escalations to UKVI, emailed, sent letter and called my MP who was very helpful in at least trying to ring the MP office in Home Office to get an update. Received an email from a case worker 24/01/2019 requesting for additional documents.

Emailed the case worker again today and received a reply 'in the process of assessing your application'.

Having heard from them is something better than nothing!

Keep calm and carry on :|

bhai86
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:36 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by bhai86 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:17 pm
I'm sure you will get it! If not, PM me, I am writing to the foreign minister regarding the UKVI black hole this week.
Completely agree with you but if you have received the decision letter, there is a QR code which you can scan and submit feedback about your experience. I think everyone should submit something.

speedypro
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by speedypro » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Quick question:

For the 28 day rule for financial docs are we counting app date as the payment and online form submission date or the biometrics appointment date?

JuliaC
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:51 pm
Brazil

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by JuliaC » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any compensation we can get?

I did my biometrics in Croydon on the 4th December, escalated 3 times over the phone and just got a generic email.

I am going to loose my ticket to go home tomorrow, unless by a miracle my biometric arrives in the morning post.

Does anyone know anything about what can be done? This situation is so disrespectful and upsetting.

Thank you for the help.

lllyc
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:21 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by lllyc » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:38 pm

MukulMadan wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:19 pm
Hi Friends,

Anyone received a response lately? I have submitted super priority application on 22 Jan. Just want to get an idea how long would be the wait.
hi, could I know if you’ve got the result?

yunnshyuan
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:13 pm
Malaysia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by yunnshyuan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:45 pm

yunnshyuan wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 pm
Had my Biometric appointment in Birmingham on the 27/12/2018 for SET(O) application.

Did 2 call escalations to UKVI, emailed, sent letter and called my MP who was very helpful in at least trying to ring the MP office in Home Office to get an update. Received an email from a case worker 24/01/2019 requesting for additional documents.

Emailed the case worker again today and received a reply 'in the process of assessing your application'.

Having heard from them is something better than nothing!

Keep calm and carry on :|
Quick update:

Received an email from the case worker 10 mins ago

I am pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted.

You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Thank you for using our super priority service.

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Congratulations! Excellent news. I believe my hypothesis on the maximum 8 weeks check time still holds.

The UKVI Helpdesk is a bad quality. The super priority service is a lie.
madihaali_304 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:49 am
I can finally share an update and good news from my end!

I got my approval letter and BRP card; both in the mail yesterday. Got a call from my lawyer at around 1230 saying he has received a letter confirming that my application has been granted and then I got another call from him around 1700 saying he has also just received my card via courier.

Here's my timeline:

Application type: Set O Tier 2G to ILR
Online application submitted: 19/11/18
Biometrics appointment: 28/11/18 at Beford Point, Croydon
Raised 5 'escalations' by calling the UKVI helpdesk but as mentioned previously, that literally does nothing in terms of actually escalating or pushing for an update as the relevant people never get notified
Wrote to my MP and the complaints team on 17/01/19 but have not received a response till date
Approval letter and BRP card both received on 25/01/19
Date on approval letter/BRP card validity start date: 23/01/19

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:17 pm

lol "f_a_k_e" is automatically corrected to "a bad quality". :shock:
Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm
Congratulations! Excellent news. I believe my hypothesis on the maximum 8 weeks check time still holds.

The UKVI Helpdesk is a bad quality. The super priority service is a lie.
madihaali_304 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:49 am
I can finally share an update and good news from my end!

I got my approval letter and BRP card; both in the mail yesterday. Got a call from my lawyer at around 1230 saying he has received a letter confirming that my application has been granted and then I got another call from him around 1700 saying he has also just received my card via courier.

Here's my timeline:

Application type: Set O Tier 2G to ILR
Online application submitted: 19/11/18
Biometrics appointment: 28/11/18 at Beford Point, Croydon
Raised 5 'escalations' by calling the UKVI helpdesk but as mentioned previously, that literally does nothing in terms of actually escalating or pushing for an update as the relevant people never get notified
Wrote to my MP and the complaints team on 17/01/19 but have not received a response till date
Approval letter and BRP card both received on 25/01/19
Date on approval letter/BRP card validity start date: 23/01/19

zaf1
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:03 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by zaf1 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Hello, Timothy Tao
I finally wrote to my MP on 25/01/2019 and got a call from his office in 20 min saying they have inquired from home office and got a response that they are doing some checks but cant disclose more and acknowledge that we have sent an email to customer that if 24 hr service standard is not met he will get a refund. MP caseworker said he will write to them to know more about checks and timeline but said it could take 20working days or 3 weeks.
I applied on 11th of dec not sure what else to do. Feeling depress now! :oops:

lllyc
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:21 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by lllyc » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:41 pm

ras9zg wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 am
Can someone remind me of what super priority deadlines are? 24 hours, correct?

I went to Reading UKVAS on 12 January for a 10 am appointment, and estimating 24 hours, I should have had an email by Monday 10 am. However, let's say that Saturday is a non working day for the Home Office, then by 10 am on Tuesday. UKVAS/HO missed this deadline, but by the end of the Tuesday I did get an email with a decision (no BRP yet in the mail as of today). While I know everyone else is facing MUCH worse, I wonder if I should press for some funds refunded given they didn't meet their own deadlines. Any thoughts?
Hi 2as9zj
Could I ask if you have asked for a refund? I’m in the similar condition, appointment on saturday and have not received anything on the next Monday yet.

lllyc
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:21 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by lllyc » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:45 pm

runshah wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:40 pm
Hi guys

I had my ukvcas appointment this morning at Croydon and it went smoothly. Had uploaded all my supporting documents beforehand so the process was very quick. The application was for my ILR and have gone with the super priority option. Have read a few comments on this group and am a bit apprehensive about the wait process :( but can see most posts were in November when this new system was introduced. Is there anyone here that has had their appointment quite recently like a week or 2 ago and have received the decision within 24 hours?

Hi how about your outcome, could I know if you receive decision email on monday or Tuesday?
Thanks!

Post Reply
cron