ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Runmir
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Runmir » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:30 pm

Thank you ,

I have Ref number, when will I receive the ILR case ID?
is there any biometric confirmation email after appointment ??

cheers
Runmir

Cara1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Cara1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Hi,

Is anyone waiting since December? I had biometrics done on 31/12/2018. I’m still waiting.I have escalated 5 times and it’s futile. I have emailed my local MP and waiting for an answer. It’s been over a month now 😂

misskin
Canada

Post by misskin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:51 am

Hi all,

I got my ILR and I wanted to share my experience. Overall, I think it was great, very smooth and fast. I'm very pleased with the service. Here is the timeline of events:
  • I submitted my application (SET (O); applied via Tier 2 General) online on 17 January and selected an appointment for 1st February
  • I attended the appointment 1st February at 10am
  • I had to wait about 5 minutes before they called me for my biometrics
  • Then they told me to sit down in the lounge
  • It was another 5 minutes before they called me to check my documents. I had already uploaded everything so that part took about half an hour to 40 minutes.
  • They then told me to go home
  • Today, 2nd February, I got an email notification before 10am that the application is successful and that I should receive my BRP in due course
Good luck to you all!
misskin

srika
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by srika » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:22 am

misskin wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:51 am
Hi all,

I got my ILR and I wanted to share my experience. Overall, I think it was great, very smooth and fast. I'm very pleased with the service. Here is the timeline of events:
  • I submitted my application (SET (O); applied via Tier 2 General) online on 17 January and selected an appointment for 1st February
  • I attended the appointment 1st February at 10am
  • I had to wait about 5 minutes before they called me for my biometrics
  • Then they told me to sit down in the lounge
  • It was another 5 minutes before they called me to check my documents. I had already uploaded everything so that part took about half an hour to 40 minutes.
  • They then told me to go home
  • Today, 2nd February, I got an email notification before 10am that the application is successful and that I should receive my BRP in due course
Good luck to you all!
misskin
congratuations. could you tell where you have attended biometrics appointment?

Isntthisfun
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Isntthisfun » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:04 am

speckycanuck wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:01 pm
Isntthisfun wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:33 pm
speckycanuck wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:48 pm
Hi all, I've been reading this thread during my own process and found it really helpful (alternately worrying and reassuring but super informational!). I have 2 questions that others in this process might be able to help with:
  • 1. has anyone had experience with a super priority decision via the Birmingham office recently? I have an appt Tuesday (there are no 'core' centres in my area!) and I'm just wondering if ppl have found it quick, slow, etc - it seems like super priority decisions have had different timelines at different locations.
  • 2. Has anyone done this process as the spouse applying (SET(M)), and do you have to take your (British) spouse to that appointment? It'd require us both being off work, and the appointment confirmation says to 'bear in mind that space is limited and only those required at the appointment should attend.' - as it is me the application is for, not my husband, and I've seen nothing indicating otherwise, I'd assume that I am the one required to attend (with all the original documents including his, obviously). Anyone have experience with this at the new centres/with the new service?
Thanks again to all recording their own experiences here, it's been really helpful. My own timeline so far in case it helps others:

type: SET(M) (spouse, 5 year route, indefinite leave/settlement), super-priority
application submitted online: 22 Jan 2019
first available appointment: 5 Feb 2019 11:00, Birmingham centre.
decision time: TBC, will update
Hey Specky I can confirm you do not need your husband to attend your appointment for SET M 5 year route ILR

All others:

ILR SET M 5 year partner route

Date of application: 13 Jan 2019

Date of appointment: 28 Jan 2019 10am at Croydon

I scanned all docs beforehand. Wait time 5 mins. Processing time 20.

Everyone, you need to sign (as does your partner) the consent for home office to verify application information form. I found someone recommended that in the forum so I did it (one for my info classed as part 1 and one for my husband's info classed as part 2) despite it not being on my document checklist or my application. The processing lady said "Oh that's strange it's usually on the checklist you do need it". #ukbaalwaysmakingthingseasyandclear

Secondly, print and bring your completed application form and document checklist. My lady scanned mine for the application but when they review the files with you it's very helpful if you've got the checklist for your own peace of mind. They do not know anything about the detail of your application, they are literally there to check documents in scan quality so know that going in. I did ask her how I would be notified and she said by email though this thread seems to indicate that's not the place. I have not heard so seems like via mail is likely.

Finally, I will pursue a refund of premium service fee if I do not receive from them in a timely manner my confirmation letter with the date stamped day after my appointment. You cannot offer a service at a premium price and not deliver to it. A luxury for some I know but my advice with the UKBA is get a lawyer involved when seeking financial recourse. If seeking a response getting your MP involved as others have said is always a good call.

Good luck all

Thanks so much for this!! Much appreciated. Can you tell me what you mean by the consent to check form? I have a 'partner declaration' that he had to sign but haven't seen anything additional - is it that 'partner delcaration' you're referring to, or something further; and if the latter, where would ppl find it?

Am referring to something further to partner declaration you can get there by googling "home office checks consent form" or hopefully via this link (It's a PDF download): https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 9105198997

I can only confirm that the UKVI employee said it was good that I'd done it because it should have been on my checklist. I can't speak to the accuracy of her statement but it can't hurt. You'll see on the form but I only needed part 1 and 2 not part 3. Depends on your circumstances.

Hope this helps!

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:18 pm

Following email ILR corfimation I got letter via royal mail of saying new BRP will be received in 7 days and old BRP no more valid need to return to the address.

Runmir
Newly Registered

Post by Runmir » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:25 pm

Saninsts wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:18 pm
Following email ILR corfimation I got letter via royal mail of saying new BRP will be received in 7 days and old BRP no more valid need to return to the address.
Any Timeline and type of ILR etc... would be more helpful
Thanks

babsquare
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by babsquare » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Ali272 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:04 pm
Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I got my SET(LR) approval on the same day. I switched from Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

Application submission date: 25th January

Appointment date: 31st January at 7 am in 20 Mark Lane, London

Approval email sent to my lawyer: 31st January at 13:10 pm

Couldn't be happier. I was expecting long delays because I was on Tier 1 Entrepreneur and never expected a same day approval in a million years!

Good luck to everyone!
Congratulation, did you switch from Tier 1 Entrepreneur initial application.

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:14 pm

babsquare wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:37 pm
Yes, Initial.

babsquare
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by babsquare » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:14 pm

Ali272 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:14 pm
babsquare wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:37 pm
Yes, Initial.

ok thanks

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:10 pm

Ali272 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:04 pm
Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I got my SET(LR) approval on the same day. I switched from Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

Application submission date: 25th January

Appointment date: 31st January at 7 am in 20 Mark Lane, London

Approval email sent to my lawyer: 31st January at 13:10 pm

Couldn't be happier. I was expecting long delays because I was on Tier 1 Entrepreneur and never expected a same day approval in a million years!

Good luck to everyone!
Hi Ali272,congratulations for your ILR can you please tell me when and how long you will be able to upload your PDF files?is it from The day you submit your application till the day of your appointment or is only 2 days before your appointment?
What is the early free appointment date you can get from the application submitted date in london?

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:23 pm

mizer wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:10 pm
Hi Ali272,congratulations for your ILR can you please tell me when and how long you will be able to upload your PDF files?is it from The day you submit your application till the day of your appointment or is only 2 days before your appointment?
What is the early free appointment date you can get from the application submitted date in london?
I didn't upload my documents myself. The staff at the centre did. You can upload documents at anytime, even at the appointment day.

There was no free appointment availability for more than a couple of weeks, so I booked a premium lounge.

hopeforall9
Mood:

Post by hopeforall9 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:35 pm

Has anyone else who did their biometrics between 24th-26th January still waiting for a response? I did my biometrics on the 25th Jan at 11:30am, and still waiting. I called to escalate it yesterday and only got an email that just said:

"We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

They didn't say how long to wait to chase. Any suggestions? Should I just contact my MP or wait until Tuesday to chase again? This waiting is not helping my anxiety levels in the slightest.

mental4vray
India

Post by mental4vray » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:38 pm

hopeforall9 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:35 pm
Has anyone else who did their biometrics between 24th-26th January still waiting for a response? I did my biometrics on the 25th Jan at 11:30am, and still waiting. I called to escalate it yesterday and only got an email that just said:

"We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

They didn't say how long to wait to chase. Any suggestions? Should I just contact my MP or wait until Tuesday to chase again? This waiting is not helping my anxiety levels in the slightest.
I attended biometrics on 24th January, 7am @ Mark Lane and I am still waiting for a reply. I called up the helpline to escalate on 1st Feb and received a email with just a reference number in the subject line. The lady on the phone did tell me that due to moving to a new system there have been a lot of technical issues and they are trying to clear the backlog as soon as possible.

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:19 am

Saninsts wrote:
We got the same letter and have returned our old and invalid BRP. It was less than a pound posting it back. You should wait for the new BRO before returning the old

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:21 am

Runmir wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:25 pm
Saninsts wrote:
Any Timeline and type of ILR etc... would be more helpful
Thanks
Saninsts has a time line already. Search the thread

Cara1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Cara1 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:37 am

Hi,

Is anyone waiting for ILR despite having biometrics done in December. I’ve had my

online submission:24/12/2018,
biometrics: 31/12/2018
Escalated: 5 times so far
Contacted MP and waiting to book appointment.

Is anyone waiting since December, share your experiences.

kemi2330
Newly Registered
India

Post by kemi2330 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:54 am

Cara1 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:37 am
Hi,

Is anyone waiting for ILR despite having biometrics done in December. I’ve had my

Hello you are not alone
Online application submitted : 16 november
Biometric submitted: Croydon office 14 december

No response yet other than generic email, even after escalating through phone, MP and compliants..

So it is just the matter of time, painful wait...

Cara1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Cara1 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:01 am

kemi2330 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:54 am
Cara1 wrote:
Hi,

Hello you are not alone
Online application submitted : 16 november
Biometric submitted: Croydon office 14 december

No response yet other than generic email, even after escalating through phone, MP and compliants..

So it is just the matter of time, painful wait...
Thanks for sharing. It is a frustrating wait. Hope it’s not much of waiting now!

Msjojo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Msjojo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:38 pm

Cara1 wrote:
Hi,

G

Still waiting although my biometrics was on the 14th Jan. Escalated 2ce, wrote to MP on friday 1st.