Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
FaeLLe
Member of Standing
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:11 am
Location: London

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by FaeLLe » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Hi all,

After 2 weeks of waiting (10 working days) after applying through the Super Priority Route I finally got a decision and my ILR is approved. I am under the Tier 2 General route with 5 years of stay.

I did some detailed analysis of hundreds of post's on this forum and it looks like most (Super Priority Route) people are getting a decision within 10 working days IF they call the UKVI helpdesk and whine about not meeting service standards, this should only be done 24 hours + 5 working days after the date of appointment.

Good luck my friends and hang in there..... the whole thing is so nerve racking.

Jazz2007
Member
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Jazz2007 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Update: Got my wife visa confirmation today Alhumdulillah!!!!

Applied for my wife FLRM on 2nd Feb 2019 i.e, Sat on Super Priority service and still waiting for the decision. Application is straighforward but dont know why this much time. I tried to check in the link with the old BRP of my wife and it says expired. I have tried with my old BRP and still the same and i'm currently on ILR. But if i enter current brp then it says no time limit. Please let me know how you people manage to find out without BRP

ABasu
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:41 am
Location: United Kingdom
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ABasu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:45 pm

Finally its all done, just received my approval email. Timelines in the Set(O) thread :)

abhijit19
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by abhijit19 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Has anyone managed to get a refund? Does any one know of a proper process and letter that one should send to ask for one?

xit_ck_King
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:03 pm
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by xit_ck_King » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:09 pm

" I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service. "

What does this means, please ?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 60659
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:12 pm

xit_ck_King wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:09 pm
" I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service. "

What does this means, please ?
Useful to state what you have actually applied for :idea: :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wishingpig
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 pm
Australia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Wishingpig » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:56 pm

ABasu wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:45 pm
Finally its all done, just received my approval email. Timelines in the Set(O) thread :)
Congratulations. Must be a huge relief!! Could you please share your timeline? I can't find the original thread! I am still waiting for mine. I am thinking of emailing my MP tonight.

Attended Croydon super priority service tier 2 to ILR Set (o) on 4 February.
Escalated 1st time on 8 February
Got a generic reply on 8 February
Still no update yet

xit_ck_King
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:03 pm
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by xit_ck_King » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:12 pm
xit_ck_King wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:09 pm
" I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service. "

What does this means, please ?
Useful to state what you have actually applied for :idea: :idea:
I did apply for SET(LR)

Amnausman21
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:16 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Amnausman21 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:37 pm

In a same boat
My husband attended his biometric appointment on 4th feb for ilr and havent received any email or letter since then

Amnausman21
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:16 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Amnausman21 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:39 pm

ABasu wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:45 pm
Finally its all done, just received my approval email. Timelines in the Set(O) thread :)
When did you apply ?

Thanks

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 60659
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Amnausman21 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:39 pm
ABasu wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:45 pm
Finally its all done, just received my approval email. Timelines in the Set(O) thread :)
When did you apply ?

Thanks
Instead of asking user to keep repeating the same information, please check previous posts first.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Cara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Cara1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:04 pm

Hi folks,

Finally, I’m pleased to inform that I got an email today morning stating that my ILR is granted and I will get my decision letter and BRP in due course. The timeline of my application is as follows:

Online application: 24/12/18
Biometric appointment: 31/12/18
Escalated with homeoffice via phone 5 times
Contacted MP on 20/01/19

This has been the most frustrating wait. You get only generic emails for all complaints and escalations you make. It has been a relief reading from everyone’s experiences here. It was good to know that it wasn’t just me. Once, i get my documents I need to chase the refund. I will keep you guys updated.

Cara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Cara1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:07 pm

RAJ007 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:44 am
Cara1 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm
Hi folks,

I have submitted documents online:24/12/2018
Biometrics done: 31/12/2018
Escalations: 5 times
Raised issue with MP, waiting for an appointment
I have send complaints to vatious e-mails which normally take 20 days to take any actions.

I’m really anxious. It’s been long and I’m still waiting, Anyone waiting since December?
Hi Cara,

Even I have applied for my wife visa extension and done her biometric on 22nd December. Still no information from home office as to why it should take so long as this is the straight forward case.

Do you know what we should be doing next and how can we get the information related to the application as to what is going on ?

Regards,
Raj
Hi Raj,

I got an email today morning that I have been granted ILR. I hope your wife gets her visa extension soon too.

All the best!

Regards,
Cara

Wishingpig
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 pm
Australia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Wishingpig » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Cara1 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:07 pm
RAJ007 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:44 am
Cara1 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm
Hi folks,

I have submitted documents online:24/12/2018
Biometrics done: 31/12/2018
Escalations: 5 times
Raised issue with MP, waiting for an appointment
I have send complaints to vatious e-mails which normally take 20 days to take any actions.

I’m really anxious. It’s been long and I’m still waiting, Anyone waiting since December?
Hi Cara,

Even I have applied for my wife visa extension and done her biometric on 22nd December. Still no information from home office as to why it should take so long as this is the straight forward case.

Do you know what we should be doing next and how can we get the information related to the application as to what is going on ?

Regards,
Raj
Hi Raj,

I got an email today morning that I have been granted ILR. I hope your wife gets her visa extension soon too.

All the best!

Regards,
Cara
Congratulations Cara! What a long wait and a stressful journey! But good news came to you at last. Still waiting for mine but reading all the post gives me some hope in painful times!

prejay
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:23 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by prejay » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:36 pm

Closing the loop for us - appointment 27th December and have finally got the BRP.

More good news because we put a complaint in with UKVCAS due to their scanning issue (£200 refund for premium lounge refund) where we had to make 3 trips and HO for not processing within 24 hours (£610 refund) so getting a total of £810 refunded.

Nothing can repay the weddings we've missed due to not having the BRP but this at least cushions the flight costs of going late.

I wish everyone waiting the absolute best of luck.

Cara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Cara1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:35 pm

prejay wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:36 pm
Closing the loop for us - appointment 27th December and have finally got the BRP.

More good news because we put a complaint in with UKVCAS due to their scanning issue (£200 refund for premium lounge refund) where we had to make 3 trips and HO for not processing within 24 hours (£610 refund) so getting a total of £810 refunded.

Nothing can repay the weddings we've missed due to not having the BRP but this at least cushions the flight costs of going late.

I wish everyone waiting the absolute best of luck.
Hi Prejay,

Congratulations on your ILR. How quickly did you get the ILR after the email received. Was it signed for delivery or just normal delivery?

Regards,
Cara

prejay
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:23 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by prejay » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Cara1 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:35 pm
prejay wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:36 pm
Closing the loop for us - appointment 27th December and have finally got the BRP.

More good news because we put a complaint in with UKVCAS due to their scanning issue (£200 refund for premium lounge refund) where we had to make 3 trips and HO for not processing within 24 hours (£610 refund) so getting a total of £810 refunded.

Nothing can repay the weddings we've missed due to not having the BRP but this at least cushions the flight costs of going late.

I wish everyone waiting the absolute best of luck.
Hi Prejay,

Congratulations on your ILR. How quickly did you get the ILR after the email received. Was it signed for delivery or just normal delivery?

Regards,
Cara
Not ILR just yet - spouse extension. Took 3 weeks after email/letter for BRP, much longer than the averages you see here. Letter was royal mail special delivery and BRP was DX courier.

Cara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Cara1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:44 pm

prejay wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:37 pm
Cara1 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:35 pm
prejay wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:36 pm
Closing the loop for us - appointment 27th December and have finally got the BRP.

More good news because we put a complaint in with UKVCAS due to their scanning issue (£200 refund for premium lounge refund) where we had to make 3 trips and HO for not processing within 24 hours (£610 refund) so getting a total of £810 refunded.

Nothing can repay the weddings we've missed due to not having the BRP but this at least cushions the flight costs of going late.

I wish everyone waiting the absolute best of luck.
Hi Prejay,

Congratulations on your ILR. How quickly did you get the ILR after the email received. Was it signed for delivery or just normal delivery?

Regards,
Cara
Not ILR just yet - spouse extension. Took 3 weeks after email/letter for BRP, much longer than the averages you see here. Letter was royal mail special delivery and BRP was DX courier.
Thanks Prejay for your reply. I was just checking since it took almost 1.5 month to get my ILR granted email. Wonder how long would it take to receive BRP now? It’s a waiting game for me again.

Regards,
Cara

alpharomeo
Junior Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 am
Mood:
Iran

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by alpharomeo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 pm

what does 24 hour decision time means in Super Priority Service??

24 working hours means 3 working days or what??

In what time we should escalate the our case??

Does Saturday counted as working day?? Anyone got decision on Saturday??

Many thanks

Wishingpig
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 pm
Australia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Wishingpig » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:57 pm

alpharomeo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 pm
what does 24 hour decision time means in Super Priority Service??

24 working hours means 3 working days or what??

In what time we should escalate the our case??

Does Saturday counted as working day?? Anyone got decision on Saturday??

Many thanks
It seems to be really random, some people get their approval email within 24 hours after appointment, but probably half have to wait between 24 hours + 5 working days or longer. I attended the appointment in Croydon on 4 February 2019 for ILR and I still haven't heard anything yet. One person in the forum said he received the approval email on Saturday morning. So seems some caseworker work on Saturdays?

Post Reply
cron