Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Eagle123
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Eagle123 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:20 am

Cara1 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:38 am
I’m sorry, don’t intend to be rude here. Automatic refunds how? Reading this long link, I’ve realised hardly anyone’s received an answer in 24 hours. Is there link or telephone no for refunds application?

Thanks.

Regards,
Cara
Hi, I have not received a refund yet, even though I was promised a refund in several e-mails from the HO, including a response to my complaint, where they say I will get a refund "in due course" without any indication of the date. So far I called HO regarding the refund and was given an e-mail address where I should write in regards to the refund arrangement, which I did 2 weeks ago. Still no response. I also sent a letter to the adress below last week.
The Charging Team
UKVI
The Capital Building
Liverpool
L3 9PP

I followed up with my initial complaint and sent new complaint. Hope they will arrange a refund by the end of the month. Absolutely awful service and it is painful to see how many people suffer and still waiting for the desicion since Nov-Dec. Hope everyone will get their decision and refunds soon. Refund didn't happen automatically in my case. If anyone can let me know how to get the refund I will appreciate this information.

mental4vray
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mental4vray » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:42 am

mental4vray wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:00 pm
The painful wait is finally over. I just received email from the caseworker at 11 am saturday morning that my ILR is granted.

Here's my timeline so far:

18th January: Application submission online
24th January, 7:30 am @ Premium Lounge: Biometrics appointment
1st February: First escalation by calling 03001232241
3rd February: Complaint email at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
4th February 14:15: Email to MP
4th February 15:30: MP replied back saying he has raised the issue with home office and will get back to me when he has more info.
8th February: Second escalation

9th February 11:30: Email from case worked that ILR is granted.
12th February, 7:30am: Received approval letter dated 9th Feb by Royal Mail Priority
13th February 8am: Received BRP card valid from 9th Feb 2019 to 31st December 2024

I plan to send a email to the complaints email id if I don't receive any refund in this week.

silverman
Newly Registered
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by silverman » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:13 am

On the topic of refunds, how about invoking Sec75 protection if fee was paid using a credit card? Just a thought..

morgan314
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:44 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by morgan314 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:17 am

morgan314 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:50 am
morgan314 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:45 pm
morgan314 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:54 pm
Just to share my timeline:

Tier 2 to ILR Set O
Online application: 19th January 2019
Biometric enrollment: 28th January London premium lounge
MP escalation: 5th Feb
Phone escalation: 5th Feb
Email decision: waiting
Approval letter: waiting
BRP: waiting

Finger crossed the decision is coming soon.
2nd MP phone escalation: 7th Feb

still waiting for the reply.
Email decision received: 11th Feb 5pm APPROVED!
Approval letter: waiting
BRP: waiting

11 working days...wish you guys all the best. You will all be there.
Approval letter received: 13th Feb
BRP: waiting

User avatar
dragon098
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:28 am
Location: LONDON
Mood:
Nepal

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by dragon098 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:43 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:46 am
really happy to see so many of the 'old timers' getting approval.

we all stuck through it together! Blitz spirit! Fingers crossed for those still waiting.

I got my refund so wanted to explain what I did, as people's minds are turning more to that now.

I got a mailing address off this thread (from waaaaaaay back in November I think)

The Charging Team
UKVI
The Capital Building
Liverpool
L3 9PP

I sent them a letter three days ago:

1. Put all info relating to my wife: name, UAN, case number, DoB, nationality, biometric appointment info, application date, etc.

2. Paragraph about why I'm writing

3. Quoted their own email to them which said: "We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

And today, that £610 went back onto our credit card. Super happy about that. I think that's the place to write and we got the refund far faster than we were expecting.
[/quote]

Cheers for this I have just typed a letter and going to post so I can receive my refund. Not sure why some are getting automatic refund and some aren't. Maybe they don't want to give us refund but I am going to fight back for my money. my hard earned money.

passing_by
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by passing_by » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:32 pm

did anyone receive a written response to the complaints complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk after 20 working days? if yes, do they address your personal circumstances and provide any solutions? or is it a process similar to phone escalations (i.e. useless procedure without any results)?

kemi2330
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kemi2330 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Atlast after a long wait, I got my ILR granted email here are the timeline

online application: 16 nov
biometric submitted at croydon office: 14 dec
granted email: 13th feb
biometric card delivery: waiting
lots and lots of escalation and phone call, compliant emails, email to MP nothing worked except a patient wait.

Next step is to wait for biometric card. I have a wedding to attend back home on sunday. Hoping biometric card to be delivered by this week. fingers crossed

CCD2019
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 am
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CCD2019 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:12 pm

Dear all, just want to share my experience with you:

Online Application: 2nd Feb 2019
Online Documents Submission: 8th Feb 2019
Biometric Appointment: 9am 12th Feb 2019
Email approval: 3:30pm 13th Feb 2019

Paid £100 for the early morning appointment and the visit to the service centre in Croydon was pleasant.

On the email I received today, they said the ILR was granted and because it had gone passed the 24-hour promise (by a few hours), the £610 I paid for the super priority service will be refunded.


Thank you all very much for the help and advice here!

For those who are still waiting for a decision, I wish you the best of luck! :)

saimajaan
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:34 pm

hi peeps
I am one of the unlucky ones from dec following this page from day one . following people advice I wrote to my MP to emil home office I emailed them my self as well also my lawyer too but only my MP got an emil yesterday saying that our case has now been looked at and they lost my mum's biometrics they will try to deal with the case soon and maybe call us again to do our bio metrics again .
I'm really confused does anyone have an opinion on this I mean does it sound appealing plz give yr advice it will really help me or has this happened to anyone else . waiting since 7th dec
thanks

kchakrabarty
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:35 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kchakrabarty » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm

I have been following this thread for more than a month now and have the following timeline to share:

Type of application: SET(M) for my wife
Online application submission date: 22 January 2019
Documents uploaded online: 06 February 2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 07 February 2019, Tang Hall Explore Library, York.
Confirmation email received: 08 February 2019
Approval letter received: 13 February 2019
BRP received: 14 February 2019*, should have been earlier but we missed the DX delivery on 12 Feb

In my view, it is best to upload documents before the biometrics appointment. This is to ensure that the biometrics appt. finishes quickly and one is not subject to any system issues on the given day. Also, you don't need to upload passports beforehand, the staff at the service centre/library will do it for you on the day.

If anyone has queries regarding our documentation submitted, please let me know.

Wishing everyone all the best for their UKVI applications.

saimajaan
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:51 pm

passing_by wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:32 pm
did anyone receive a written response to the complaints complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk after 20 working days? if yes, do they address your personal circumstances and provide any solutions? or is it a process similar to phone escalations (i.e. useless procedure without any results)?
I havnt received an email for the complained emil I made but my MP did .

Cara1
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Cara1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:57 pm

dragon098 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:43 pm
oldmankensey wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:46 am
really happy to see so many of the 'old timers' getting approval.

we all stuck through it together! Blitz spirit! Fingers crossed for those still waiting.

I got my refund so wanted to explain what I did, as people's minds are turning more to that now.

I got a mailing address off this thread (from waaaaaaay back in November I think)

The Charging Team
UKVI
The Capital Building
Liverpool
L3 9PP

I sent them a letter three days ago:

1. Put all info relating to my wife: name, UAN, case number, DoB, nationality, biometric appointment info, application date, etc.

2. Paragraph about why I'm writing

3. Quoted their own email to them which said: "We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

And today, that £610 went back onto our credit card. Super happy about that. I think that's the place to write and we got the refund far faster than we were expecting.
Cheers for this I have just typed a letter and going to post so I can receive my refund. Not sure why some are getting automatic refund and some aren't. Maybe they don't want to give us refund but I am going to fight back for my money. my hard earned money.
[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the message. I need to apply for my refund now.

mizer
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm
Morocco

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mizer » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm
I have been following this thread for more than a month now and have the following timeline to share:

Type of application: SET(M) for my wife
Online application submission date: 22 January 2019
Documents uploaded online: 06 February 2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 07 February 2019, Tang Hall Explore Library, York.
Confirmation email received: 08 February 2019
Approval letter received: 13 February 2019
BRP received: 14 February 2019*, should have been earlier but we missed the DX delivery on 12 Feb


In my view, it is best to upload documents before the biometrics appointment. This is to ensure that the biometrics appt. finishes quickly and one is not subject to any system issues on the given day. Also, you don't need to upload passports beforehand, the staff at the service centre/library will do it for you on the day.

If anyone has queries regarding our documentation submitted, please let me know.

Wishing everyone all the best for their UKVI applications.
Congratulations,could you list your documents please,?
Have you submitted check list support documents ,there is link of it after you submit your application (3 pages)?

kchakrabarty
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:35 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kchakrabarty » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:46 am

mizer wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm
kchakrabarty wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm
I have been following this thread for more than a month now and have the following timeline to share:

Type of application: SET(M) for my wife
Online application submission date: 22 January 2019
Documents uploaded online: 06 February 2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 07 February 2019, Tang Hall Explore Library, York.
Confirmation email received: 08 February 2019
Approval letter received: 13 February 2019
BRP received: 14 February 2019*, should have been earlier but we missed the DX delivery on 12 Feb


In my view, it is best to upload documents before the biometrics appointment. This is to ensure that the biometrics appt. finishes quickly and one is not subject to any system issues on the given day. Also, you don't need to upload passports beforehand, the staff at the service centre/library will do it for you on the day.

If anyone has queries regarding our documentation submitted, please let me know.

Wishing everyone all the best for their UKVI applications.
Congratulations,could you list your documents please,?
Have you submitted check list support documents ,there is link of it after you submit your application (3 pages)?
The documents submitted were:

1. Partner declaration
2. Consent form, although not mentioned in checklist.
3. Life in the UK test
4. Marriage certificate
5. Trinity London test certificate
6. Council tax statements
7. Mortgage letters and annual statements
8. Land registry documents
9. Previous 8 month pay slips
10. Employer letter
11. P60s for last 2 years
12. Bank statements for last 8 months showing salary being paid.
13. Other cohabitation evidence, showing 12 letters in my name and my wife's name for the last 2.5 years.
14. Sponsor cover letter
15. Evidence of relationship letter

The sponsor cover letter mentioned the files that were uploaded to support the application. The evidence of relationship letter mentioned the files that were uploaded to prove that we are living together. Also, the category in which these files were uploaded on the Sopra Steria website e.g. medical information, other, finances etc was mentioned in these letters.

mizer
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm
Morocco

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mizer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:07 am

kchakrabarty wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:46 am
mizer wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm
kchakrabarty wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm
I have been following this thread for more than a month now and have the following timeline to share:

Type of application: SET(M) for my wife
Online application submission date: 22 January 2019
Documents uploaded online: 06 February 2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 07 February 2019, Tang Hall Explore Library, York.
Confirmation email received: 08 February 2019
Approval letter received: 13 February 2019
BRP received: 14 February 2019*, should have been earlier but we missed the DX delivery on 12 Feb


In my view, it is best to upload documents before the biometrics appointment. This is to ensure that the biometrics appt. finishes quickly and one is not subject to any system issues on the given day. Also, you don't need to upload passports beforehand, the staff at the service centre/library will do it for you on the day.

If anyone has queries regarding our documentation submitted, please let me know.

Wishing everyone all the best for their UKVI applications.
Congratulations,could you list your documents please,?
Have you submitted check list support documents ,there is link of it after you submit your application (3 pages)?
The documents submitted were:

1. Partner declaration
2. Consent form, although not mentioned in checklist.
3. Life in the UK test
4. Marriage certificate
5. Trinity London test certificate
6. Council tax statements
7. Mortgage letters and annual statements
8. Land registry documents
9. Previous 8 month pay slips
10. Employer letter
11. P60s for last 2 years
12. Bank statements for last 8 months showing salary being paid.
13. Other cohabitation evidence, showing 12 letters in my name and my wife's name for the last 2.5 years.
14. Sponsor cover letter
15. Evidence of relationship letter

The sponsor cover letter mentioned the files that were uploaded to support the application. The evidence of relationship letter mentioned the files that were uploaded to prove that we are living together. Also, the category in which these files were uploaded on the Sopra Steria website e.g. medical information, other, finances etc was mentioned in these letters.
Thank you for you reply,but I still confuse about the applicant checklist sent by home office after submitting the application there is an email with attachment of checklist with barcode which it says you must tick all the support documents you agreed to provide (3 pages) but I dont know if you need to upload it or just bring it with you to Sopra Steria centre?

Vickysai9
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:40 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Vickysai9 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am

Hello All,

Good morning. If anyone can clarify my query it would be helpful. I applied in Superpriority on Feb 13th in Croydon and I got the email today morning saying

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

But in that email they haven't mentioned anything about the whether it is granted ot not. Am panicking soes this mean it's not granted.Anyone have similar email?

Awaiting response.

HappyPumpkin
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:05 am
Malaysia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by HappyPumpkin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:11 am

Vickysai9 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am
Hello All,

Good morning. If anyone can clarify my query it would be helpful. I applied in Superpriority on Feb 13th in Croydon and I got the email today morning saying

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

But in that email they haven't mentioned anything about the whether it is granted ot not. Am panicking soes this mean it's not granted.Anyone have similar email?

Awaiting response.


Hi Vickysai9,

I was in Croydon yesterday as well (13th Feb 2019) for my ILR and I also got the email today morning however the wordings are a bit different. Mine says ......immigration arrangements has now been granted. I have checked the link below and can confirm that the status has changed meaning I can now stay indefinitely here in the UK...maybe you should check yours too!

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

HappyPumpkin
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:05 am
Malaysia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by HappyPumpkin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:34 am

Hi All,

I am one of those who has been following this thread for a while now. I wanted to share my timelines and my experience to all of those who are also applying for ILR (SET M).

Type of application: ILR SET(M)
Online application submission date: 25th January 2019 at 5pm
Documents uploaded online: between 28th Jan 2019 to 11th February 2019
Biometrics appointment date and location: 13th February 2019 @11am, Croydon
Confirmation email received: 14th February 2019 @8:35am > ILR Granted
BRP & Letter: Waiting...

I arrived in Croydon center at 10:40am for my 11am appointment. All the staff there were very nice and helpful. I was checked in and then sent upstairs (1st floor). On the 1st Floor, I was given a number and asked to take a seat. Within 5mins later, I was called to have my biometrics photo & fingerprints taken. I had trouble with this because the first booth I was at, I couldn't get my fingerprints done. Had to abort twice and finally told the lady that I wanted to change to another booth. The second booth was better, got all done and went to take a seat but almost immediately got called to verify my documents. I have uploaded all my documents and labelled them clearly therefore the validation was quick. The lady that checked my documents was very thorough. I told her to take her time and check everything because I didn't want to come back :D She did and then I was done and was out of the center around 11:20am. Overall very good experience but I was still worried today until I got the email confirming that the ILR application has been successful.

Vickysai9
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:40 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Vickysai9 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 am

HappyPumpkin wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:11 am
Vickysai9 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am
Hello All,

Good morning. If anyone can clarify my query it would be helpful. I applied in Superpriority on Feb 13th in Croydon and I got the email today morning saying

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

But in that email they haven't mentioned anything about the whether it is granted ot not. Am panicking soes this mean it's not granted.Anyone have similar email?

Awaiting response.


Hi Vickysai9,

I was in Croydon yesterday as well (13th Feb 2019) for my ILR and I also got the email today morning however the wordings are a bit different. Mine says ......immigration arrangements has now been granted. I have checked the link below and can confirm that the status has changed meaning I can now stay indefinitely here in the UK...maybe you should check yours too!

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work



Thanks for your response I checked the website you sent and it has mentioned as "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK." But since I have no Brp yet I put my old brp number and checked. What time was your appointment yesterday?

HappyPumpkin
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:05 am
Malaysia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by HappyPumpkin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 am

Vickysai9 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 am
HappyPumpkin wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:11 am
Vickysai9 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am
Hello All,

Good morning. If anyone can clarify my query it would be helpful. I applied in Superpriority on Feb 13th in Croydon and I got the email today morning saying

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

But in that email they haven't mentioned anything about the whether it is granted ot not. Am panicking soes this mean it's not granted.Anyone have similar email?

Awaiting response.


Hi Vickysai9,

I was in Croydon yesterday as well (13th Feb 2019) for my ILR and I also got the email today morning however the wordings are a bit different. Mine says ......immigration arrangements has now been granted. I have checked the link below and can confirm that the status has changed meaning I can now stay indefinitely here in the UK...maybe you should check yours too!

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work



Thanks for your response I checked the website you sent and it has mentioned as "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK." But since I have no Brp yet I put my old brp number and checked. What time was your appointment yesterday?
Congratulations! Mine was free appointment at 11am :)

Post Reply
cron