ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
norty109
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 8:51 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by norty109 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:54 am

It is wrong for let people go through such nerve wrecking agony. I understand if it takes time to arrive to a decision but with the additional fees atleast they should send status that it is still under consideration or something. Although can't understand why the Immigration speak to the individual directly and advise the details under enquiry. They already take enough fees but when people spend thousands they can spend few hundreds for atleast a follow up system. Anyway, guess all of us have to live through this as it is, so good luck guys x

manuelabe
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:09 pm
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by manuelabe » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:01 pm

My appointment was the 24th on a Saturday and I have not heard back ! I am meant to travel the 22nd so hoping I will get it before then. Otherwise I will not be flying for Christmas :(

I did go through a solicitor and they said they will call Monday to home office. But I am not sure what they will get out of it. Or if they would have more power than if I just called my self and escalated.

I have seen here people escalating this about 3 times so I will update if my solicitor gets any different response.

Hope we all get it in time

FarooqShah86
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by FarooqShah86 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Ah if you haven’t heard anything back since 26th then there is no hope for us i guess! at least for another week! shambles

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:25 pm

still nothing since 28th Nov..

Taikuo
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:15 pm
Mood:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Taikuo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Do we still need to fill in the Set(LR) form and bring it in for the new spora steria service, as I believe we have already filled in the form when we payed for it online? thank you

Thara
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Thara » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Can you please let me know whether I need to scan all the pages of passports

cja_1234
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by cja_1234 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:02 am

Thara wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:50 pm
Can you please let me know whether I need to scan all the pages of passports
Sopra Steria staff will scan your current passports front pages and all pages with travel stamps.

cja_1234
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by cja_1234 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 am

Nothing since 1 Dec 2018. Appointment at Manchester Central Library. I am thinking of calling the number as I've waited until Friday as the call centre staff has told me to do so.

9127
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:52 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by 9127 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:57 am

cja_1234 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 am
Nothing since 1 Dec 2018. Appointment at Manchester Central Library. I am thinking of calling the number as I've waited until Friday as the call centre staff has told me to do so.
I also attended Manchester Central Library on 1 Dec 2018 with a Super Priority Application but haven't heard anything back. I will also call them later today - will let you know how it goes.

oldmankensey
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by oldmankensey » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:18 am

I went to Mark Lane, London on 30th November and haven't had a peep out of HO, not a call, email or pigeon.

Most others seem to be in the same situation though, so I'm not sure what is to be gained by calling the UKVI helpline at this point. I think I'll contact DX though.

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:21 am

Hi Guys,

I had my 1st December appointment at Croydon office for ILR Super priority option.
Haven't heard anything and I called HO today and gave my details to them and they have now sent them to the relevant team to get back to me.

Also called DX and they have nothing for me either.

This is so ridiculous, things that used to take 1 day now take 10 days and still nothing.

9127
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:52 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by 9127 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 am

9127 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:57 am
cja_1234 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 am
Nothing since 1 Dec 2018. Appointment at Manchester Central Library. I am thinking of calling the number as I've waited until Friday as the call centre staff has told me to do so.
I also attended Manchester Central Library on 1 Dec 2018 with a Super Priority Application but haven't heard anything back. I will also call them later today - will let you know how it goes.
Just called the UKVI and they told me that the standard service time for Super Priority application is 1 day for decision and 5-10 days for correspondence. The service rep didn't take my details as my application was still within the 10-day guideline.

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:03 am

9127 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 am
9127 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:57 am
cja_1234 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 am
Nothing since 1 Dec 2018. Appointment at Manchester Central Library. I am thinking of calling the number as I've waited until Friday as the call centre staff has told me to do so.
I also attended Manchester Central Library on 1 Dec 2018 with a Super Priority Application but haven't heard anything back. I will also call them later today - will let you know how it goes.
Just called the UKVI and they told me that the standard service time for Super Priority application is 1 day for decision and 5-10 days for correspondence. The service rep didn't take my details as my application was still within the 10-day guideline.
What do they mean by correspondence? For example, correspondence means "background check" or "require additional documents" or "post the decision to applicants"?

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:04 am

badhodor wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:21 am
Hi Guys,

I had my 1st December appointment at Croydon office for ILR Super priority option.
Haven't heard anything and I called HO today and gave my details to them and they have now sent them to the relevant team to get back to me.

Also called DX and they have nothing for me either.

This is so ridiculous, things that used to take 1 day now take 10 days and still nothing.
Could you share the HO number and options you called? I haven't come through with any number that would take my details..

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:33 am

9127 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 am
9127 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:57 am
cja_1234 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 am
Nothing since 1 Dec 2018. Appointment at Manchester Central Library. I am thinking of calling the number as I've waited until Friday as the call centre staff has told me to do so.
I also attended Manchester Central Library on 1 Dec 2018 with a Super Priority Application but haven't heard anything back. I will also call them later today - will let you know how it goes.
Just called the UKVI and they told me that the standard service time for Super Priority application is 1 day for decision and 5-10 days for correspondence. The service rep didn't take my details as my application was still within the 10-day guideline.
I was told the same thing on friday but I called today and the lady took down my details. I would say just call again and hope someone else picks up.

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:33 am

Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:04 am
badhodor wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:21 am
Hi Guys,

I had my 1st December appointment at Croydon office for ILR Super priority option.
Haven't heard anything and I called HO today and gave my details to them and they have now sent them to the relevant team to get back to me.

Also called DX and they have nothing for me either.

This is so ridiculous, things that used to take 1 day now take 10 days and still nothing.
Could you share the HO number and options you called? I haven't come through with any number that would take my details..
03001232241 this is the number, option 4 and then option 1. Hope it helps!

sunnysakhi
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:53 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sunnysakhi » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:32 pm

mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:15 pm
mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:45 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 pm
mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 pm
They were denying to escalate it till last monday as it was not yet 5 working days although i applied on 26th. The first time when i called one of them said as i received this email, i have to wait for 5 days and re-escalate it. it is when i tried again and another gentleman found that my case has not been escalated and did that for me. now it is nearly 5 days and they are denying to escalate it until 5 days have passed.

my suggestion is dont even tell them that you got this email. just ask them to escalate your case.
take the name of the person who talks to you and dont speak to the same person.
So I just called them and it was a different person that answered, I mentioned nothing about the email received or that I had already called before and she said that they have have already escalated this for me yesterday and that I now have to wait for 5 working days from yesterday to hear back from them. I asked her what the next step would be in case I haven't heard back in this time, and she said I should then call back again. Beyond fed up with these people now!
i am now wondering if any thing was wrong with my application.
just now i phoned back to re-escalate my application after 10 days. the lady who took my details said that my application has not been escalated at all last week and she is escalating this today. she is asking for a case ref number. is it possible to go back to the online application now? i have not got any confirmation email or any thing
Hi mail9
Have you received any update.

sunnysakhi
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:53 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sunnysakhi » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:33 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:18 am
I went to Mark Lane, London on 30th November and haven't had a peep out of HO, not a call, email or pigeon.

Most others seem to be in the same situation though, so I'm not sure what is to be gained by calling the UKVI helpline at this point. I think I'll contact DX though.
Have you contacted DX.

mail9
Junior Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mail9 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:59 pm

sunnysakhi wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:32 pm
mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:15 pm
mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:45 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 pm


So I just called them and it was a different person that answered, I mentioned nothing about the email received or that I had already called before and she said that they have have already escalated this for me yesterday and that I now have to wait for 5 working days from yesterday to hear back from them. I asked her what the next step would be in case I haven't heard back in this time, and she said I should then call back again. Beyond fed up with these people now!
i am now wondering if any thing was wrong with my application.
just now i phoned back to re-escalate my application after 10 days. the lady who took my details said that my application has not been escalated at all last week and she is escalating this today. she is asking for a case ref number. is it possible to go back to the online application now? i have not got any confirmation email or any thing
Hi mail9
Have you received any update.
No !!Did you sunnysakhi

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:22 pm

badhodor wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:33 am
Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:04 am
badhodor wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:21 am
Hi Guys,

I had my 1st December appointment at Croydon office for ILR Super priority option.
Haven't heard anything and I called HO today and gave my details to them and they have now sent them to the relevant team to get back to me.

Also called DX and they have nothing for me either.

This is so ridiculous, things that used to take 1 day now take 10 days and still nothing.
Could you share the HO number and options you called? I haven't come through with any number that would take my details..
03001232241 this is the number, option 4 and then option 1. Hope it helps!
Thank you, badhodor. I will try at some point this week. The new super blind service from HO is really annoying.

Locked
cron