Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
samrn1
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by samrn1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 pm

upload all documents on Friday 12 July and paid for Super Priority Service FLR(M)
had appointment in Peterborough on Monday AM for BRP - Paid extra £60 for appointment.
asked them if any issue with documents.
They said all good only need re-scan my wife passport and BRP
They said decision in within 24 hours.
They didn't contact my work or asked for any more documents
Now is 19 Friday and no respond from HO
Called UKVCAS on 18, They said wait 5 working days.
They are kind of missleading about Super Priority Service, I can't find anything in internet about 5 working days for Super Priority Service in UKVCAS website.

very stressful time.

Bisi90
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:51 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Bisi90 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:05 am

Hi All,
Just want to encourage you and share my ILR super priority timeline with you.
I came into the UK in July 2009
Applied & Submitted Online application for ILR on 13th July 19
Uploaded ALL my documents online on 17th July 19
8am Appointment at Croydon UKVCAS on 18th July 19
Biometrics taken & Completed at 08.12am
Received email @ 11.12 am on 19th July, application granted.


Hope you are all encouraged & find it easy as i did.

All the best to everyone.

Mirza80
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Mirza80 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:31 pm

Hello everyone
I am applying for my wife FRL M next week.I have few thing to discuss
1. Application will be submitted after visa fee or after booking appointment?
2. What is the best way to scan so many pages?
Anyone can help about whole process?I mean the stages of application till end
Regards

azianowar
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 pm
Location: London
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by azianowar » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:39 pm

azianowar wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:57 am
azianowar wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:18 am
Hi Guys,

My wife had applied for her ILR (SET-M) on 25th April 2019 using the 24hrs Super Priority. we are still awaiting for HO to make the decision.
On 26th April 2019 we received the below email:

"Thank you for your recent application for Indefinite Leave to Remain, using the Super Priority Visa service.
We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears it will not be processed within the 24 hour target. This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider the case thoroughly and reach a decision."

All our document checking was fine and no further action was required. I have given HO more than sufficient supporting document in order to avoid any delays. My wife has never been refused for her Visa and my accommodation and finance is more that sufficient so i am puzzled on why this would be the case. After Chasing for an update on 2nd May 2019 i have now received the below email on 3rd May 2019:

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible."

Considering the fact that we had paid an extra £800 for the Super Priority this is not the service we were expecting. There is no details on what complex issues are causing the delay. Also no one from HO has contacted my wife and today is 6th May 2019. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know what steps i should do now as after escalation all i have received was a generic email.
Guys, i have chased for an update now from the HO several times for my wife's case and being completely mislead. One adviser mentioned that it can take 8 weeks for a decision and another had advised that it can take upto 6 months. There is no details on what complex issues (if any) are causing the delay. i was also told that they do not believe a refund will be issued on the basis that the case worker had attempted to complete the application within 24hrs. If they cannot then the application moves to the standard service of 6 months. Was also told the 24hrs Priority service is not a guaranteed service. This is completely unfair and there is nothing like this mentioned when choosing the priority service. Any suggestions on the next step of action?

Wife has now get her ILR after both of us were called for an interview after my MP got involved to check whether we are in a genuine marriage. Absolutely ridiculous as i had provided more than sufficient documents evidencing this. i had full support from my local MP and checked the documents and cannot believe this. After verifying my document with my MPs they had wrote a letter in my support. I would like to know if anyone else have got done by the HO with similar issues where they were not at fault and whether the HO had refunded the additional amount for the priority service? HO should not be allowed to get away with this!!!

samrn1
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by samrn1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:18 am

samrn1 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 pm
upload all documents on Friday 12 July and paid for Super Priority Service FLR(M)
had appointment in Peterborough on Monday AM for BRP - Paid extra £60 for appointment.
asked them if any issue with documents.
They said all good only need re-scan my wife passport and BRP
They said decision in within 24 hours.
They didn't contact my work or asked for any more documents
Now is 19 Friday and no respond from HO
Called UKVCAS on 18, They said wait 5 working days.
They are kind of missleading about Super Priority Service, I can't find anything in internet about 5 working days for Super Priority Service in UKVCAS website.

very stressful time.


I called UKVI yesterday and recieved this email from UKVI today



Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
We aim to complete super priority visa applications by the end of next working day. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and issue a refund where UK Visas and Immigration or our commercial partner is responsible for the failure to meet the next day service standard.


anyone has this kind of generic reply? should I expect to speed up the process now or get refund soon?

Thanks

KatLaw
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:32 am
United States of America

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by KatLaw » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:24 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:53 pm
KatLaw wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 am
I provided double the amount of payslips and bank statements due to my maternity leave pay being different from normal last year, but my P60s the past 3 years clearly show I've always been well above the minimum financial requirements. I provided more than double the amount of documentation required to prove my husband and I live together. I'm just getting so concerned. The right to work website hasn't updated, and I have work travel in 3 weeks. It's hard not to panic right now...
HO is only interested in your last 6 months (if category A) or 12 months (if category B) of wages through series of 6 months/12 months of payslips instead P60 which doesnt show the clear picture of earnings required for visa purposes. Usually any earning prior to 12 months isnt counted under salaried/none-salaried person approach.
I understand they're only interested in the last 6 months. Fortunately my salary and 6 months payslips prove I more than meet the financial requirement. It's now been 2 weeks since my appointment and I've heard nothing. I called 5 days post the decision deadline (July 18) and gave my details. I called again today (July 24) as I haven't heard anything. They took my information again. Today I received an email saying a decision hasnt been made, then 3 minutes later that email was recalled, then 3 minutes later another one was sent just saying thanks for contacting us. I called the office again and was advised to wait another 5 days, so 3 weeks post my appointment date. I have work travel in 2 weeks I'll have to cancel if I don't hear back.

At the same time...my employer ran an ECS (Employer Checking Service) last week and received a positive verification notice. Is that good news? Or is it just positive because my visa is still in process. They told me there's no worry around my legal right to work, but I'm worried about needing to cancel travel. I have no idea what's going on or why this is taking so long

User avatar
seagul
- thin ice -
Posts: 4294
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:21 pm

KatLaw wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:24 pm

At the same time...my employer ran an ECS (Employer Checking Service) last week and received a positive verification notice. Is that good news? Or is it just positive because my visa is still in process. They told me there's no worry around my legal right to work, but I'm worried about needing to cancel travel. I have no idea what's going on or why this is taking so long
Neither its positive nor negative sign because you submitted your application before expiry and is covered under section 3C.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

KatLaw
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:32 am
United States of America

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by KatLaw » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:18 am

Wanted to give an update on my timeline now that my issues are resolved and visa has been approved.

July 3: submitted application online for family visa extension
July 10: appointment at Croydon using super priority service
July 11: phone call for update, was told to call back in 5 working days
July 18: called for update, they took my details and said they'd email in 3-5 business days
July 24: called for update. they took my email down wrong originally. said they'd get back to me in another 3-5 days.
July 25: received email saying my visa has been approved (with no info as to why the decision was delayed) and the SVP fee will be refunded within 14 days

So overall took 15 days from my appointment to hear any information. I realize it could've been a worse outcome, but it's still ridiculous that you're unable to get any information despite paying for a priority decision. When I went through this process Dec 2016 I was able to get a same day decision at Croydon for the same fee. The whole process feels so inefficient now, and there's nothing you can do to speed it up. At least it's sorted now, but very stressful. I had 3 international trips coming up in August I thought I'd have to cancel!

MHhome
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:11 pm
Congo

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by MHhome » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:17 pm

My super priority service
SET LR

Appointment on 24/07/19 at 8AM
Email on 25/07/19 at 11.28AM
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards

My right to work changed to There is no limit on how long you can stay.

Waiting for letter n brp

Is that mean I have been ILR ?
Pls reply

DreamerInDarkness
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:30 pm
Taiwan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by DreamerInDarkness » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:27 pm

MHhome wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:17 pm
My super priority service
SET LR

Appointment on 24/07/19 at 8AM
Email on 25/07/19 at 11.28AM
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards

My right to work changed to There is no limit on how long you can stay.

Waiting for letter n brp

Is that mean I have been ILR ?
Pls reply
Yes. Congratulations.

londonhusband
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by londonhusband » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi all

My husband is coming to the end of his first 2.5 year spouse visa, so we need to extend. The current 2.5 years ends in mid October 2019.

My question is about timing and potential consequences of delay.

Our plan is as follows:

- submit application and try to arrange for an appointment 28 days before the expiry date of his visa (the Gov website says only 28 days from an existing visa can be added to the next one - that's where we got the 28 day idea from)
- use the super premium service and hope it lives up to its name, so the new visa would be granted within 28 days and before his existing visa expires

My questions are:

1. are we right to wait until 28 days before expiry - does this really matter? could/should we even apply earlier?
2. if we do have issues and the HO does not reach a decision before his first visa exipires, what actually happens whilst they continue to process his visa? Would he have to leave the country on the expiry date, or could he stay pending the decision?

Thanks very much!

User avatar
seagul
- thin ice -
Posts: 4294
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by seagul » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:35 pm

londonhusband wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:16 pm
Hi all

My husband is coming to the end of his first 2.5 year spouse visa, so we need to extend. The current 2.5 years ends in mid October 2019.

My question is about timing and potential consequences of delay.

Our plan is as follows:

- submit application and try to arrange for an appointment 28 days before the expiry date of his visa (the Gov website says only 28 days from an existing visa can be added to the next one - that's where we got the 28 day idea from)
- use the super premium service and hope it lives up to its name, so the new visa would be granted within 28 days and before his existing visa expires

My questions are:

1. are we right to wait until 28 days before expiry - does this really matter? could/should we even apply earlier?
2. if we do have issues and the HO does not reach a decision before his first visa exipires, what actually happens whilst they continue to process his visa? Would he have to leave the country on the expiry date, or could he stay pending the decision?

Thanks very much!
1. You need to apply before expiry and whenever you ready you can apply anytime before expiry. Date of application is the time when you pay & submit the application. Even if you will get biometrics date after expiry still you won't be an overstayer.

2. If you will submit your application before expiry then will be protected by section 3C which will prevent you from becoming overstayer until decision. You can also keep continue to work but not travel outside the UK.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

londonhusband
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by londonhusband » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:08 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:35 pm
londonhusband wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:16 pm
Hi all

My husband is coming to the end of his first 2.5 year spouse visa, so we need to extend. The current 2.5 years ends in mid October 2019.

My question is about timing and potential consequences of delay.

Our plan is as follows:

- submit application and try to arrange for an appointment 28 days before the expiry date of his visa (the Gov website says only 28 days from an existing visa can be added to the next one - that's where we got the 28 day idea from)
- use the super premium service and hope it lives up to its name, so the new visa would be granted within 28 days and before his existing visa expires

My questions are:

1. are we right to wait until 28 days before expiry - does this really matter? could/should we even apply earlier?
2. if we do have issues and the HO does not reach a decision before his first visa exipires, what actually happens whilst they continue to process his visa? Would he have to leave the country on the expiry date, or could he stay pending the decision?

Thanks very much!
1. You need to apply before expiry and whenever you ready you can apply anytime before expiry. Date of application is the time when you pay & submit the application. Even if you will get biometrics date after expiry still you won't be an overstayer.

2. If you will submit your application before expiry then will be protected by section 3C which will prevent you from becoming overstayer until decision. You can also keep continue to work but not travel outside the UK.
Thanks so much!

User avatar
aby00156
Member
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 10:38 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by aby00156 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:43 pm

Just to add my timeline here:

ILR - Tier 2 + Tier 1 Ent Super Priority
Application Date: 01/07/2017 (online)
Appointment Date : 29/07/2019 (Cardiff)
Email Confirmation Received : 30/07/2019
Email received as follows : "I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter in due course which will explain your leave in more detail. "

I should receive my BRP in coming days.

All the best for everyone else.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

mrswow
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 7:54 pm
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mrswow » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:02 pm

joining this thread to read of similar experiences and timelines.

My husband currently applied for his second period of leave to remain - FLR (M)
He is on the 5 year route.

We sent the application form in on the 25th july using the super priority service to the cost of £800 so we could get a quicker decision. I am currently pregnant and the stress kills me.

We attended the biometrics appointment the next day which was Friday the 26th and the lady sent off the form. She said as we paid for super priority we might hear on Friday (same day) OR monday as the weekend is non working days.

Its now almost end of day on wednesday and we still have not heard via email or letter.

We checked the right to work website ( thanks again seagul) and it still has not been changed.

Unsure how long to leave it before calling. I dont want to rock the preverbial boat so to speak.

Feeling very anxious and stressed right now.

samrn1
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by samrn1 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:20 pm

samrn1 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:18 am
samrn1 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 pm
upload all documents on Friday 12 July and paid for Super Priority Service FLR(M)
had appointment in Peterborough on Monday AM for BRP - Paid extra £60 for appointment.
asked them if any issue with documents.
They said all good only need re-scan my wife passport and BRP
They said decision in within 24 hours.
They didn't contact my work or asked for any more documents
Now is 19 Friday and no respond from HO
Called UKVCAS on 18, They said wait 5 working days.
They are kind of missleading about Super Priority Service, I can't find anything in internet about 5 working days for Super Priority Service in UKVCAS website.

very stressful time.


I called UKVI yesterday and recieved this email from UKVI today



Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
We aim to complete super priority visa applications by the end of next working day. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and issue a refund where UK Visas and Immigration or our commercial partner is responsible for the failure to meet the next day service standard.


anyone has this kind of generic reply? should I expect to speed up the process now or get refund soon?

Thanks
I still waiting. Called homeoffice today, they saied nothing they/I can do, only wait.

This become a joke. charge people for £800 extra for extra work and ...... :oops: :x

mrswow
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 7:54 pm
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mrswow » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:34 am

mrswow wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:02 pm
joining this thread to read of similar experiences and timelines.

My husband currently applied for his second period of leave to remain - FLR (M)
He is on the 5 year route.

We sent the application form in on the 25th july using the super priority service to the cost of £800 so we could get a quicker decision. I am currently pregnant and the stress kills me.

We attended the biometrics appointment the next day which was Friday the 26th and the lady sent off the form. She said as we paid for super priority we might hear on Friday (same day) OR monday as the weekend is non working days.

Its now almost end of day on wednesday and we still have not heard via email or letter.

We checked the right to work website ( thanks again seagul) and it still has not been changed.

Unsure how long to leave it before calling. I dont want to rock the preverbial boat so to speak.

Feeling very anxious and stressed right now.
I bit the bullet and gave the home office helpline a call. They said that the decision is made in one day but that the decsion can take up to 5 days to reach you. I then asked if they could tell me to expect either an email or posted letter and they told me that typically each officer is different. You either get one or the other or both. They couldnt tell me if it would be an email or letter. I then asked if they could confirm they have recieved the form and doccuments and was told that they don't have access to the system?

They told me the soonest they can escelate and issue is after you havent heard by the end of day 5 and if i dont hear by friday end of day then to call and they will escelate the issue.

julia2108
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by julia2108 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:19 pm

samrn1 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:20 pm
samrn1 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:18 am
samrn1 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 pm
upload all documents on Friday 12 July and paid for Super Priority Service FLR(M)
had appointment in Peterborough on Monday AM for BRP - Paid extra £60 for appointment.
asked them if any issue with documents.
They said all good only need re-scan my wife passport and BRP
They said decision in within 24 hours.
They didn't contact my work or asked for any more documents
Now is 19 Friday and no respond from HO
Called UKVCAS on 18, They said wait 5 working days.
They are kind of missleading about Super Priority Service, I can't find anything in internet about 5 working days for Super Priority Service in UKVCAS website.

very stressful time.


I called UKVI yesterday and recieved this email from UKVI today



Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
We aim to complete super priority visa applications by the end of next working day. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and issue a refund where UK Visas and Immigration or our commercial partner is responsible for the failure to meet the next day service standard.


anyone has this kind of generic reply? should I expect to speed up the process now or get refund soon?

Thanks
I still waiting. Called homeoffice today, they saied nothing they/I can do, only wait.

This become a joke. charge people for £800 extra for extra work and ...... :oops: :x
I have been having the same problem. It has been over 2 weeks since my biometric appointment, and no indication as to why this is taking so long :( Does anyone know if it means that my application is more likely to be rejected if they are taking longer?

mrswow
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 7:54 pm
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mrswow » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:30 pm

[/quote]

I have been having the same problem. It has been over 2 weeks since my biometric appointment, and no indication as to why this is taking so long :( Does anyone know if it means that my application is more likely to be rejected if they are taking longer?
[/quote]


this is whats worrying me :/ our circumstances havent changed at all though from the first extension we got only change has been we now have a child together. Im a british citizen and our daughter together is too... dunno if that would make a difference to the outcome or not...

mrswow
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 7:54 pm
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mrswow » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:16 pm

Called again today as suggested to escelate the issue.

This time i was told by an agent that monday was the earliest i could escelate the issue. She told me that the decision is made next working day but it takes and can take up to 5 days for the decison to be recieved. I asked if email or post and she said normally decsions are sent out by post. She said if the visa was decided on monday that i should hear by monday and if not call back.

Not entirely sure this was the case i called back to make sure and was then told by another agent that it wouldnt be able to be escelated until Tuesday!

Im so confused now. I really dont have any hope anymore. I figure if they make the decision next day and it was favourable to us that my husbands right to work page using his brp number would have been updated. Im not sure if thats how it works or not but i can only assume it is.

At this point i feel so down and depressed just waiting for bad news to come in the post.

Post Reply
cron