ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
Sajd97
BANNED
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 am
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Sajd97 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:10 am

Dear UNVISAT,
what was written in your confirmation email? and after how many hours you had received your successful email letter from different email?
hoever,
I have received email where they stated this message is to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. despatched by recorded delivery reference number.,,xyz...

worried about this....

look forward to see your answer.

Sajd97
BANNED
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 am
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Sajd97 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:11 am

ukvisat2 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:53 am
Applied for ILR Route: Tier 2 General 5 year route same employer (Super priority)
Date of application submitted and paid: 03/11/2019
Date Biometrics Enrolled: 04/10/2019 @ 09:30 am @ Manchester Premium Lounge (paid £125)
Approval/Refusal Received : Confirmation email came through 05/11/2019 @ 14:00
BRP Card Received : waiting

Few points to mention:
1) the Right to work website doesn't work for me to check the status, yesterday I received the approval email but the website is still displaying this
'We can't show your record
You will need to prove your right to work by showing an employer your identity document – your EU passport or national identity card, or biometric residence document.'.

2) Email of approval comes from a new email(home.office.atlas at notifications.service.gov.uk) and the format is different, Looks more like a Letter that is sent to home address.

Dear xxxxxxxx

Ref: xxxxxxx(your application number)

Your application for indefinite leave to remain in the UK has been successful.
What happens next
You will receive your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) by courier within 7 working days. It is your BRP, not this letter, is the official document that grants you status.
Dear UNVISAT,
what was written in your confirmation email? and after how many hours you had received your successful email letter from different email?
hoever,
I have received email where they stated this message is to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. despatched by recorded delivery reference number.,,xyz...

worried about this....

look forward to see your answer.

Roxon
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:25 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Roxon » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:28 am

Does it come to your inbox or Junk mail

Please provide me the email address.

Sajd97
BANNED
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 am
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Sajd97 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:36 am

Roxon wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:28 am
Does it come to your inbox or Junk mail

Please provide me the email address.
IT HAS ARRIVED ON INBOX FROM THIS xxxxxxxx

I have CALLED THE Royal mail this morning and they said nothing have with them yet.

THANK YOU.

Moderator Edit : Please only post official publicly noted/published email addresses. The email address you posted could be a caseworker directly, which would not apply to everyone.

Sajd97
BANNED
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 am
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Sajd97 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:47 am

Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:36 am
Roxon wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:28 am
Does it come to your inbox or Junk mail

Please provide me the email address.
IT HAS ARRIVED ON INBOX FROM THIS xxxxxxxx

I have CALLED THE Royal mail this morning and they said nothing have with them yet.

THANK YOU.

Moderator Edit : Please only post official publicly noted/published email addresses. The email address you posted could be a caseworker directly, which would not apply to everyone.
i did not get what did you mean?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79203
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:55 am

Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:47 am
Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:36 am
Roxon wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:28 am
Does it come to your inbox or Junk mail

Please provide me the email address.
IT HAS ARRIVED ON INBOX FROM THIS xxxxxxxx

I have CALLED THE Royal mail this morning and they said nothing have with them yet.

THANK YOU.

Moderator Edit : Please only post official publicly noted/published email addresses. The email address you posted could be a caseworker directly, which would not apply to everyone.
i did not get what did you mean?
Do NOT post email addresses from HO that are not publicly published!! The one you posted is NOT publicly available and could be a caseworkers DIRECT email. Not everyone has the SAME caseworker!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sajd97
BANNED
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 am
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Sajd97 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:55 am
Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:47 am
Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:36 am
Roxon wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:28 am
Does it come to your inbox or Junk mail

Please provide me the email address.
IT HAS ARRIVED ON INBOX FROM THIS xxxxxxxx

I have CALLED THE Royal mail this morning and they said nothing have with them yet.

THANK YOU.

Moderator Edit : Please only post official publicly noted/published email addresses. The email address you posted could be a caseworker directly, which would not apply to everyone.
i did not get what did you mean?
Do NOT post email addresses from HO that are not publicly published!! The one you posted is NOT publicly available and could be a caseworkers DIRECT email. Not everyone has the SAME caseworker!!
I understand. however, i did not provide the exact email address. i had posted like an example.

Could you please advise what does it mean could me they stated on the email that this message is to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided and despatched by Recorded Delivery Number ,... xyz...

look forward to see your advise. thank you.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79203
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:02 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:55 am
Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:47 am
Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:36 am

IT HAS ARRIVED ON INBOX FROM THIS xxxxxxxx

I have CALLED THE Royal mail this morning and they said nothing have with them yet.

THANK YOU.

Moderator Edit : Please only post official publicly noted/published email addresses. The email address you posted could be a caseworker directly, which would not apply to everyone.
i did not get what did you mean?
Do NOT post email addresses from HO that are not publicly published!! The one you posted is NOT publicly available and could be a caseworkers DIRECT email. Not everyone has the SAME caseworker!!
I understand. however, i did not provide the exact email address. i had posted like an example.

Could you please advise what does it mean could me they stated on the email that this message is to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided and despatched by Recorded Delivery Number ,... xyz...

look forward to see your advise. thank you.
It means they sent a letter. You have to simply wait. No one on the forum could possibly guess what it would say.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ukvisat2
Member
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ukvisat2 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:10 pm

Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:11 am
Dear UNVISAT,
what was written in your confirmation email? and after how many hours you had received your successful email letter from different email?
hoever,
I have received email where they stated this message is to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. despatched by recorded delivery reference number.,,xyz...

worried about this....

look forward to see your answer.
I have received two emails.
  • at 14:00 the application was successful.
  • at 14:02 the following email
I am pleased to confirm that your application for Indefinite Leave to remain in the United Kingdom under the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letters and biometric residence permits (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Thank you for using our super priority service.
The word 'decided' means that there is something wrong. I have read 3-4 cases on this platform. You can only figure out in the letter that what is the problem.
Last edited by ukvisat2 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sajd97
BANNED
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 am
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Sajd97 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:13 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:07 pm
Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:02 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:55 am
Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:47 am


i did not get what did you mean?
Do NOT post email addresses from HO that are not publicly published!! The one you posted is NOT publicly available and could be a caseworkers DIRECT email. Not everyone has the SAME caseworker!!
I understand. however, i did not provide the exact email address. i had posted like an example.

Could you please advise what does it mean could me they stated on the email that this message is to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided and despatched by Recorded Delivery Number ,... xyz...

look forward to see your advise. thank you.
It means they sent a letter. You have to simply wait. No one on the forum could possibly guess what it would say.
Dear CR001,

Do you have any ideas what kind of outcome people get normally. as i saw previous some people had same kind of reply from H0. thank you.

Sajd97
BANNED
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 am
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Sajd97 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:17 pm

ukvisat2 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:10 pm
Sajd97 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:11 am
Dear UNVISAT,
what was written in your confirmation email? and after how many hours you had received your successful email letter from different email?
hoever,
I have received email where they stated this message is to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. despatched by recorded delivery reference number.,,xyz...

worried about this....

look forward to see your answer.
I have received two emails.
  • at 14:00 the application was successful.
  • at 14:02 the following email
I am pleased to confirm that your application for Indefinite Leave to remain in the United Kingdom under the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letters and biometric residence permits (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Thank you for using our super priority service.
The word 'decided' means that there is something wrong. I have read 3-4 cases on this platform. You can only figure out in the letter that what is the problem.
Thank you for your reply.

rumishe
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by rumishe » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:18 pm

rumishe wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:03 am
ILR Route : SET(M) after 5 years FLR(M)
Online form submission and payment: 03/11/2019
Biometrics intake appointment - 05/11/2019 @8am via premium service Croydon Bedpoint, £75 appointment
Approval email: 06/11/2019 @8.10am
Decision letter received: tbc
BRP Card : tbc

I'm very grateful for this forum and how it has supported me in being an informed person when it comes to immigrration matters, choices, and my rights. The information that I have gained from this forum over the past 7 years is invaluable. The guidance from the moderators and the insight from contributing members' experiences have been instrumental to all the choices I've made towards my immigration journey. I'm very thankful.

Naturalisation is my next stop, Fingers crossed for a positive outcome. :D :D :D :D

micahelkgd
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:39 pm
Mood:
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by micahelkgd » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:26 am

SET(M) 5-year family route

Submitted: 29/10/2019
Appointment at 20 Mark Lane premium lounge: 04/11/2019 at 9:00AM
Escalated via their telephone line: 07/11/2019

No emails, no letters, no communication whatsoever to this day, 08/11/2019

Is it normal for "Super Priority" service that costs £3200?

I must say dealing with Home Office is the most humiliating experience I had in my life to date.
Immigration services of the USA, Russia and Nigeria are way more predictable and transparent.

legalalien
Member
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by legalalien » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Sorry to hear your experience.

We had a relatively smooth one
Application ILR Set m 5 years spouse route
UKVCaS appointment date 11am 5/11/2019 (Birmingham)
Approval Email received 11:50am 6/11/2019
Approval letter and BRP received 9/11/2019 (separate deliveries)

hjohnny
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by hjohnny » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:59 pm

My timeline

Submitted Application for Tier 2
Appointment: Today (at Croydon) at 8:15am
Email of Decision: Same day at 5pm

Waiting BRP

deepakpareek
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by deepakpareek » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:24 pm

ILR Route : SET(O) after 5 years route
Online form submission and payment: 14/11/2019
Biometrics intake appointment - 15/11/2019 @12:00 via premium service
Approval email: 15/11/2019 @14.00pm
Decision letter received: No letter
BRP Card : 19/11/2019

Thanks to all moderators and this forum for providing the valuable guidance each time. :D

Enthusiastic6456
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:38 am
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Enthusiastic6456 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:50 pm

Mt1290 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:51 pm
Hi,

I applied in Glasgow yesterday and received a generic email saying a decision has been made, however no specifics. Quite a vague email. Anyone had the same?

I had the same mail and the application was successful. The wording of email depends on the caseworker.

best4arslan
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by best4arslan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:53 pm

ILR Route : SET(LR) Super Premium Service
Online form submission and payment: 17/11/2019
Biometrics intake appointment - 18/11/2019 @8:30 via premium service
Approval email: 19/11/2019 @13:44
Decision letter received: Waiting
BRP Card : Waiting

Flyandski
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:51 pm
Wales

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Flyandski » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi - I have trawled through this board but didn’t see if this question was asked/answered. My wife (SET(M)) went to Sopra yesterday. Was in and out in 35min. Around 3hrs later she received this:
“Dear [...],
I am pleased to confirm that your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) via post in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.
Thank you for using our Super Priority Service.
Yours sincerely,”

Given the speed of reply and the term, “...your application...has been granted.” does this mean she indeed has been granted ILR? I ask because it seems that application “approved” or “you have been granted” would be better wording.
We are cautiously optimistic but dont want to break out the bubbly lest we get heartbroken. Also, if indeed ILR, how long is “due course”?
Thank you,

andriana88
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by andriana88 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Hi all,

First of all I wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who posted on this forum and to the moderators - being able to see other people's experiences definitely made me feel calmer when going through the process myself.

I wanted to note something important - I applied 25 days before before the date by which I met the absence requirement, which was within the 28 day limit of course. HOWEVER when my lawyer chased the HO after we didn't receive a response within 24h, they said they will HOLD MY APPLICATION until it meets the absence requirement. This goes against their guidelines of course. Once the 25 days passed (15th of November), there was no communication. We chased them on 18/11 and they said 'a decision has been made and it will be with you soon'. I then received a positive response by post (no email).

Here is my timeline:
Date application (online Super Priority) : 21/10/2019
Date of UKCVAS Appointment (Croydon) : 24/10/2019
Email received (if applicable) : No email
Acknowledgement letter: Not yet received
Biometric permit received (confirming ILR): 21/11/2019

I hope my experience helps others

Flyandski
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:51 pm
Wales

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Flyandski » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:31 am

Flyandski wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Hi - I have trawled through this board but didn’t see if this question was asked/answered. My wife (SET(M)) went to Sopra yesterday. Was in and out in 35min. Around 3hrs later she received this:
“Dear [...],
I am pleased to confirm that your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) via post in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.
Thank you for using our Super Priority Service.
Yours sincerely,”

Given the speed of reply and the term, “...your application...has been granted.” does this mean she indeed has been granted ILR? I ask because it seems that application “approved” or “you have been granted” would be better wording.
We are cautiously optimistic but dont want to break out the bubbly lest we get heartbroken. Also, if indeed ILR, how long is “due course”?
Thank you,
So my wife's BRP with ILR on it arrived via special delivery this morning. She went to Sopra on Tue 19 Nov, was there for 35min, received an email (above) 3hrs later and then received the card in the post on the morning of 22 Nov. There is an expiry of the card in 2024 but my understanding is that it can be renewed for a fee (like a passport). Never expected such quick, easy and painless service. It's almost worrying...!

umabb
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:38 pm
Mood:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by umabb » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:12 pm

Had my appointment this morning at 10:30, got email at 12:45 asking for more documents. I then asked how they like to receive it, in about 15mins they replied and advised that i could just attach it in the email. which i did later on today. Then, gone quiet...
So it does look like they started looking into it on the same day but i dont know how long it'll take them to actually make a decision now..
Fingers crossed.

umabb
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:38 pm
Mood:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by umabb » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Flyandski wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:31 am
Flyandski wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Hi - I have trawled through this board but didn’t see if this question was asked/answered. My wife (SET(M)) went to Sopra yesterday. Was in and out in 35min. Around 3hrs later she received this:
“Dear [...],
I am pleased to confirm that your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) via post in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.
Thank you for using our Super Priority Service.
Yours sincerely,”

Given the speed of reply and the term, “...your application...has been granted.” does this mean she indeed has been granted ILR? I ask because it seems that application “approved” or “you have been granted” would be better wording.
We are cautiously optimistic but dont want to break out the bubbly lest we get heartbroken. Also, if indeed ILR, how long is “due course”?
Thank you,
So my wife's BRP with ILR on it arrived via special delivery this morning. She went to Sopra on Tue 19 Nov, was there for 35min, received an email (above) 3hrs later and then received the card in the post on the morning of 22 Nov. There is an expiry of the card in 2024 but my understanding is that it can be renewed for a fee (like a passport). Never expected such quick, easy and painless service. It's almost worrying...!
Rather fast.. and lucky! congrats !

Konzo1
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:29 pm
Tuvalu

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Konzo1 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:02 am

umabb wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:12 pm
Had my appointment this morning at 10:30, got email at 12:45 asking for more documents. I then asked how they like to receive it, in about 15mins they replied and advised that i could just attach it in the email. which i did later on today. Then, gone quiet...
So it does look like they started looking into it on the same day but i dont know how long it'll take them to actually make a decision now..
Fingers crossed.

What other documents were requested

umabb
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:38 pm
Mood:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by umabb » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:56 am

Konzo1 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:02 am
umabb wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:12 pm
Had my appointment this morning at 10:30, got email at 12:45 asking for more documents. I then asked how they like to receive it, in about 15mins they replied and advised that i could just attach it in the email. which i did later on today. Then, gone quiet...
So it does look like they started looking into it on the same day but i dont know how long it'll take them to actually make a decision now..
Fingers crossed.

What other documents were requested
They asked for evidence of that i have been living with my husband for the last 3 years, from 5 official places via posts e.g., utility bills.

UPDATE from me - I've just received email to say that it's been granted and i'll receive the BRP in due course. I'm pleased!

Locked
cron