ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
Flower1983
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Flower1983 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:36 pm

I need help to understand what’s going on, if this email I have received means one way or the other:

30.12: Appointment to scan documents.
30.12 (3hours later): My english certificate could not be accepted because it was from over 2 years ago.
02.01: I have done the test again and passed.
07.01: I received a ref number for my english test approval and forwarded to case handler for my case.
09.01: Received the following email:

Thank you for your Super Priority Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

A letter has been issued to you via recorded delivery: *****. Please note your letter may not be traceable for the first 48 hours via the Royal Mail trace and track service.

Please await the receipt of this letter and follow the instructions provided.

Does it mean it got refused?
I am going crazy here not wanting to leave the house waiting for this letter...

rjahan
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:31 am
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by rjahan » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:49 pm

Just to update, I've received the automatic refund of the super priority fees from the HO for the delay.

rjahan
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:31 am
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by rjahan » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:53 pm

Flower1983 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:36 pm
I need help to understand what’s going on, if this email I have received means one way or the other:

30.12: Appointment to scan documents.
30.12 (3hours later): My english certificate could not be accepted because it was from over 2 years ago.
02.01: I have done the test again and passed.
07.01: I received a ref number for my english test approval and forwarded to case handler for my case.
09.01: Received the following email:

Thank you for your Super Priority Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

A letter has been issued to you via recorded delivery: *****. Please note your letter may not be traceable for the first 48 hours via the Royal Mail trace and track service.

Please await the receipt of this letter and follow the instructions provided.

Does it mean it got refused?
I am going crazy here not wanting to leave the house waiting for this letter...
Have you checked whether your right to work website status have changed? my status changed to"You can work in the UK. There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK." after they made the decision, received the BRP after couple of days. Good Luck!

mohammedzab
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:16 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mohammedzab » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:14 am

Right Guys , I applied in Dec Xmas time, Did my Biometric around 3rd of Jan , 2020

I never received any email, on 8th i got my letter than your ILR is approved, on 10th I received Biometric

on 11th Jan , Letter Dated 8th , Stated, because H.O couldn't make decision on my application on time, they are returning my £800 back to my Debit Card.

and Yes on 18th of January(while me writing this ) , My refund is showing back in my Bank.

So, I have my ILR now. Receiving NO- Email doesn't mean you have been refused. My mate also received his ILR in Nov , he never got the email just like me and he lives in Manchester and i live in Leeds.

I had longest 5 days of my life with lots of stress, but i have completely forgotten about it now.

Please keep sharing your experience with others, it helps. Even though I am out of Visa system now because of ILR , but only 2 weeks ago , I was also on a visa with no recourse to Public Funds...

Wish good luck to everyone , Take Care
Next Stop Naturlisation !!

Rony123
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:48 pm
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Rony123 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:02 pm

I got email yesterday

“I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.”

Kind Regards

What does it mean ? I am really confused. Anyone there can explain me or got same email. And already got letter by post. Please let me know.

Petula
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:11 pm
Czech Republic

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Petula » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:26 pm

, I have question. Used super priority for Tier2, visit Croydon in Monday 13th January, at the afternoon they ask for one more paper, which the company already gave it. But I didn't hear from them. No email, no letter. Tried to call them on Friday 17th, they told me to wait for Monday 20th.... If no letter they will contact HI.

We booked holiday 6 months ago and we should flight on 3rd February. Do you think I will get BPR? I'm really worry... :( what I can do?? I know it's still 10 working days... Just this waiting making my nerves 😒🙏

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:26 pm

Hi everyone I applied on 10th January 2020 On super priority service paid £800 extra and biometric submission date is 14th January I received email from the case worker on the end of next working day that unfortunately we can not decide your application within 24 hours it’s not going to be possible in your case we are waiting for a response from another government department or agency to verify some of the information or documents you have given to us I attached some courts consent orders in the uploaded documents . They saying expect your decision by 15 April 2020. Can anybody tell me when I can get my decision ? Thanks

CDATA
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:04 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CDATA » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:18 pm

Date of application (online Super Priority) : 16/01/2020 SET(O)
Biometrics Appointment: 21/01/2020 8.40 am (Croydon)
Approval letter/email received : 21/01/2020 11.30 am
Waiting for letter and biometric card.

By God's grace received approval mail in less than 3 hours after appointment. I was nervous after reading about the experience of some of the members here. I know how difficult it is to get hold of someone at HO if things don't go right.

Onlypositivevibes
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:34 pm
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Onlypositivevibes » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Hello all,

My timeline is as follows and my case is straightforward.

Applied for ILR Route : Tier 2 General, 5 years, SET(O)
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 9 January 2020, 8.00am (Croydon)
Complex issues letter: 10 January 3:30pm
Approval/Refusal Email Received : waiting
Emailed MP, emailed and phoned UKVI for escalation: 20 January 2020 (8 working days past appointment)

Today I got a phone call from UKVI and they basically confirmed that my applciation cannot be processed in 24 hrs. No estimation given, no status updated.

Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation?

Petula
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:11 pm
Czech Republic

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Petula » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 pm

Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm
Hello all,

My timeline is as follows and my case is straightforward.

Applied for ILR Route : Tier 2 General, 5 years, SET(O)
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 9 January 2020, 8.00am (Croydon)
Complex issues letter: 10 January 3:30pm
Approval/Refusal Email Received : waiting
Emailed MP, emailed and phoned UKVI for escalation: 20 January 2020 (8 working days past appointment)

Today I got a phone call from UKVI and they basically confirmed that my applciation cannot be processed in 24 hrs. No estimation given, no status updated.

Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation?
We had appotimnet 13th in Croydon. Call 2x UKVI...
Escalation: 20.1.
Still waiting for call or letter...

We don't have more information. They told us HO will call contact us next 5 days what's going on....

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:17 pm

How can I check my right to work because my previous BRP expired in February 2017. And my 2 applications were pending then I varied set (LR)

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79091
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:22 pm

nali78 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:17 pm
How can I check my right to work because my previous BRP expired in February 2017. And my 2 applications were pending then I varied set (LR)
You cant if your brp expired usually.

Also please stop posting this duplicate question everywhere and stick to your topic you already have!!!

indefinite-leave-to-remain/set-lr-super ... l#p1868430
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Onlypositivevibes
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:34 pm
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Onlypositivevibes » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Petula wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 pm
Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm
Hello all,

My timeline is as follows and my case is straightforward.

Applied for ILR Route : Tier 2 General, 5 years, SET(O)
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 9 January 2020, 8.00am (Croydon)
Complex issues letter: 10 January 3:30pm
Approval/Refusal Email Received : waiting
Emailed MP, emailed and phoned UKVI for escalation: 20 January 2020 (8 working days past appointment)

Today I got a phone call from UKVI and they basically confirmed that my applciation cannot be processed in 24 hrs. No estimation given, no status updated.

Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation?
We had appotimnet 13th in Croydon. Call 2x UKVI...
Escalation: 20.1.
Still waiting for call or letter...

We don't have more information. They told us HO will call contact us next 5 days what's going on....
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Did you escalate by email or by call to UKVI? Did you receive a "complex issues letter" after your appointment? I had mine on the next working day after biometrics.

I also emailed MP. Still waiting.

Petula
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:11 pm
Czech Republic

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Petula » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:17 pm

Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:23 pm
Petula wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 pm
Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm
Hello all,

My timeline is as follows and my case is straightforward.

Applied for ILR Route : Tier 2 General, 5 years, SET(O)
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 9 January 2020, 8.00am (Croydon)
Complex issues letter: 10 January 3:30pm
Approval/Refusal Email Received : waiting
Emailed MP, emailed and phoned UKVI for escalation: 20 January 2020 (8 working days past appointment)

Today I got a phone call from UKVI and they basically confirmed that my applciation cannot be processed in 24 hrs. No estimation given, no status updated.

Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation?
We had appotimnet 13th in Croydon. Call 2x UKVI...
Escalation: 20.1.
Still waiting for call or letter...

We don't have more information. They told us HO will call contact us next 5 days what's going on....
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Did you escalate by email or by call to UKVI? Did you receive a "complex issues letter" after your appointment? I had mine on the next working day after biometrics.

I also emailed MP. Still waiting.
We recieved email yesterday from UKVCAS they are working on it. Nothing else... Still waiting.

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:14 pm

What is a complex letter I didn’t get any complex email I just received an email from my case worker that we can not decide your application in 24 hours it’s going to be possible in your case and we ware waiting for a response from other government departments or agency to verify some information or documents. Should I consider this complex email or this is not complex email ?

Onlypositivevibes
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:34 pm
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Onlypositivevibes » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:56 pm

Petula wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:17 pm
Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:23 pm
Petula wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 pm
Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm
Hello all,

My timeline is as follows and my case is straightforward.

Applied for ILR Route : Tier 2 General, 5 years, SET(O)
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 9 January 2020, 8.00am (Croydon)
Complex issues letter: 10 January 3:30pm
Approval/Refusal Email Received : waiting
Emailed MP, emailed and phoned UKVI for escalation: 20 January 2020 (8 working days past appointment)

Today I got a phone call from UKVI and they basically confirmed that my applciation cannot be processed in 24 hrs. No estimation given, no status updated.

Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation?
We had appotimnet 13th in Croydon. Call 2x UKVI...
Escalation: 20.1.
Still waiting for call or letter...

We don't have more information. They told us HO will call contact us next 5 days what's going on....
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Did you escalate by email or by call to UKVI? Did you receive a "complex issues letter" after your appointment? I had mine on the next working day after biometrics.

I also emailed MP. Still waiting.
We recieved email yesterday from UKVCAS they are working on it. Nothing else... Still waiting.
May I ask what is an email address you used to get that reply?

I emailed enquiries: public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk, got a call confirming that my application cannot be processed in 24 hours. May there is another useful email?

Thank you again:)

Onlypositivevibes
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:34 pm
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Onlypositivevibes » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:58 pm

nali78 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:14 pm
What is a complex letter I didn’t get any complex email I just received an email from my case worker that we can not decide your application in 24 hours it’s going to be possible in your case and we ware waiting for a response from other government departments or agency to verify some information or documents. Should I consider this complex email or this is not complex email ?
Hello,
Your email is even more detailed since they indicated what exactly caused a delay (waiting a response from other gov bodies).

Mine was:

" Although we would normally decide your application within 24 hours from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.

This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.

I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible."

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:07 pm

Yes because I uploaded court consent order with my application maybe they waiting to confirm consent order from GLD or their legal department.

Blessed1111
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:07 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Blessed1111 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:41 am

Flower1983 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:36 pm
I need help to understand what’s going on, if this email I have received means one way or the other:

30.12: Appointment to scan documents.
30.12 (3hours later): My english certificate could not be accepted because it was from over 2 years ago.
02.01: I have done the test again and passed.
07.01: I received a ref number for my english test approval and forwarded to case handler for my case.
09.01: Received the following email:

Thank you for your Super Priority Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

A letter has been issued to you via recorded delivery: *****. Please note your letter may not be traceable for the first 48 hours via the Royal Mail trace and track service.

Please await the receipt of this letter and follow the instructions provided.

Does it mean it got refused?
I am going crazy here not wanting to leave the house waiting for this letter...
Have you received the letter and what does it say

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:46 am

Always think positive it could be approval

Onlypositivevibes
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:34 pm
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Onlypositivevibes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Petula wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:26 pm
, I have question. Used super priority for Tier2, visit Croydon in Monday 13th January, at the afternoon they ask for one more paper, which the company already gave it. But I didn't hear from them. No email, no letter. Tried to call them on Friday 17th, they told me to wait for Monday 20th.... If no letter they will contact HI.

We booked holiday 6 months ago and we should flight on 3rd February. Do you think I will get BPR? I'm really worry... :( what I can do?? I know it's still 10 working days... Just this waiting making my nerves 😒🙏
Hiya, have you got any news?🙌🏼

Petula
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:11 pm
Czech Republic

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Petula » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:58 pm

Onlypositivevibes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:21 pm
Petula wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:26 pm
, I have question. Used super priority for Tier2, visit Croydon in Monday 13th January, at the afternoon they ask for one more paper, which the company already gave it. But I didn't hear from them. No email, no letter. Tried to call them on Friday 17th, they told me to wait for Monday 20th.... If no letter they will contact HI.

We booked holiday 6 months ago and we should flight on 3rd February. Do you think I will get BPR? I'm really worry... :( what I can do?? I know it's still 10 working days... Just this waiting making my nerves 😒🙏
Hiya, have you got any news?🙌🏼
No at all.. Still dotn knwo anything. We tried to contact DX delivery they don't have any delivery for us. So it looks like they didn't send it yet... I don't think we will make it for holiday. 🙄🙄

LittleMiss1224
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by LittleMiss1224 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:27 pm

Hi All,

I’m back on the forum after 5 years! I had a lot of good advice and help then and felt I should let you know of our experience for the ILR SETM application to help you guys. We chose the super priority service for our application. Here’s our timeline:

UKVCAS appointment: 21/01/2020 at 11am in Glasgow - we arrived early (about 10.30am). We were seen straight away. Husbands biometrics done and uploaded documents checked. She only checked the mandatory documents (passport and signed partner declaration). Asked if she needs to check the others and she said no. We had a total of 56 documents uploaded! :oops:

Call from UKVI decision maker (from Manchester) at 2.30pm next day 22/01/2020. She said no valid English test attached. We had attached the previous one my husband did for FLR 2.5 years ago. But it was at level A2 life skills so wasn’t accepted. Asked if they would accept original from 5 years ago for first visa application. She said she will send an email and we should attach the old certificate and she will check if it’s ok.

Email from the decision maker at 2.53pm asking for a new certificate at B1 level or the old one. Also in the email, it was mentioned that as they have looked at the application within the said timescales we wouldn’t get a refund of the priority service fee.

Email sent by us at 4.18pm with old English certificate asking if this was ok.

Email received next day 11.40am 23/01/2020 confirming my husband has been granted indefinite leave and his confirmation letter and biometric permit will be sent in post! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I understand everyone’s experience and application types may be different so don’t lose hope and try not to stress. It’s easier said than done as I was stressing the entire time! FYI - I also believe all applications are processed centrally as in they are not looked at where they are submitted. The email we received came from a generic SETM mailbox team and the decision maker was in Manchester. Although, if they ask for additional documents, it will be the same person who deals with those.

I hope this helps everyone and hopefully, I can answer any questions you might have. :D

:!: Please bear in mind, I’m not a qualified immigration advisor. I am just here to offer support. Good Luck everyone!

nali78
Junior Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nali78 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:01 am

I applied on 10th January Biometric attended on 14th January 2020. Still waiting for a decision what should I do with the refund should I write them now for the £800 refund or after decision? Should I write to local MP to chase HO for my application because I applied for super priority service and still no update. Anyone here in this forum who received email that we are waiting for a response from another government departments or agency to verify some of the information or documents you have given to us . I uploaded life in the uk pass certificate my master degree previous and current passports and court consent order letters. Why HO taking long time my application is straight forward.

User avatar
seagul
Diamond Member
Posts: 10201
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by seagul » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:08 pm

nali78 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:01 am
I applied on 10th January Biometric attended on 14th January 2020. Still waiting for a decision what should I do with the refund should I write them now for the £800 refund or after decision? .
Refunds are usually made automatically and may consume several weeks.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Locked
cron