ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
mginn79
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mginn79 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 pm

allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:32 am
mginn79 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:44 pm
Hi all,

Also wanted to share my experience with the new process:

- Paid £60 for 12pm appointment in Cambridge on Friday 16 November (Set M, premium service)
- Arrived early (11.30am)
- Was told to make sure that I was in the general area 5 minutes before appointment by a worker at the library
- Sat in the cafe area adjacent to the desk
- Happened to ask a member of staff if I needed to inform them that I was here to be told that there were significant delays and they handed me a ticket basically meaning that the paid appointment was void and that other people who should have been after me were probably seen before me
- Other people that had an appointment at 10am had not been seen still when I turned up
- No clear signs up anywhere detailing the delay and what visitors need to do when they arrive
- We were finally seen at around 4.30pm and the appointment took approximately 25 minutes (all of my documents were scanned in prior to the appointment so the 25 minutes were for the biometrics and to confirm all scanned documents were legible)
- Many people were turned away from their appointments because of the delays (biometric machine and internet connections issues)
- There was only 1 station to deal with appointments, it wasn't closed off so it wasn't very private so others could hear and see what was going on
- The staff that were carrying out the appointments were doing the work on behalf of Sopra Steria and did receive a lot of abuse from angry customers which was uncalled for as they were not from Sopra Steria
- Overheard one of the staff say that too many appointments had been issued which also caused a backlog so FYI, be prepared for a very long day!
- Have since sent a complaint to Sopra Steria and requested to have the appointment fee refunded and will also be asking for a contribution to our £25 car park fee because we were there for over 5 hours.
- As another FYI, please do your best to upload your documents in advance as the equipment seemed from reliable.

Now I just wait for my outcome which hopefully will be Monday/Tuesday as the application was submitted just after 5pm so that might cause a slight delay.

Good luck to everyone that has to go through this and also let me know if there are any other topics that I can post this to so more are aware.
Hi mginn79, thank you for sharing your experience. Fingers crossed you get a decision by early this week. I’m assuming you paid for the 24 hour decision? Also regarding your SET M, did your spouse attend the appointment with you? I know all old premium service appointments at PSC I had my spouse attending the appointment.
Many thanks.
Hi allyf,

Thanks, our fingers are crossed too! Yes we paid for the 24 hour decision and my spouse drove me to the appointment (we live just over an hour away from Cambridge) and sat with me whilst we were seen but didn't need to contribute.

:)

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 pm

mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:32 am
mginn79 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:44 pm
Hi all,

Also wanted to share my experience with the new process:

- Paid £60 for 12pm appointment in Cambridge on Friday 16 November (Set M, premium service)
- Arrived early (11.30am)
- Was told to make sure that I was in the general area 5 minutes before appointment by a worker at the library
- Sat in the cafe area adjacent to the desk
- Happened to ask a member of staff if I needed to inform them that I was here to be told that there were significant delays and they handed me a ticket basically meaning that the paid appointment was void and that other people who should have been after me were probably seen before me
- Other people that had an appointment at 10am had not been seen still when I turned up
- No clear signs up anywhere detailing the delay and what visitors need to do when they arrive
- We were finally seen at around 4.30pm and the appointment took approximately 25 minutes (all of my documents were scanned in prior to the appointment so the 25 minutes were for the biometrics and to confirm all scanned documents were legible)
- Many people were turned away from their appointments because of the delays (biometric machine and internet connections issues)
- There was only 1 station to deal with appointments, it wasn't closed off so it wasn't very private so others could hear and see what was going on
- The staff that were carrying out the appointments were doing the work on behalf of Sopra Steria and did receive a lot of abuse from angry customers which was uncalled for as they were not from Sopra Steria
- Overheard one of the staff say that too many appointments had been issued which also caused a backlog so FYI, be prepared for a very long day!
- Have since sent a complaint to Sopra Steria and requested to have the appointment fee refunded and will also be asking for a contribution to our £25 car park fee because we were there for over 5 hours.
- As another FYI, please do your best to upload your documents in advance as the equipment seemed from reliable.

Now I just wait for my outcome which hopefully will be Monday/Tuesday as the application was submitted just after 5pm so that might cause a slight delay.

Good luck to everyone that has to go through this and also let me know if there are any other topics that I can post this to so more are aware.
Hi mginn79, thank you for sharing your experience. Fingers crossed you get a decision by early this week. I’m assuming you paid for the 24 hour decision? Also regarding your SET M, did your spouse attend the appointment with you? I know all old premium service appointments at PSC I had my spouse attending the appointment.
Many thanks.
Hi allyf,

Thanks, our fingers are crossed too! Yes we paid for the 24 hour decision and my spouse drove me to the appointment (we live just over an hour away from Cambridge) and sat with me whilst we were seen but didn't need to contribute.

:)
That’s very interesting as they always needed to speak to the spouse for previous same day appointments at PSC. I suppose that opens up more opportunities to get an appointment quickly further afield if my husband doesn’t have to join me (his work limits him to be as flexible as me).
Please keep us posted when you receive your decision..sending positive vibes to you! Xo

mginn79
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mginn79 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:50 pm

allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 pm
mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:32 am
mginn79 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:44 pm
Hi all,

Also wanted to share my experience with the new process:

- Paid £60 for 12pm appointment in Cambridge on Friday 16 November (Set M, premium service)
- Arrived early (11.30am)
- Was told to make sure that I was in the general area 5 minutes before appointment by a worker at the library
- Sat in the cafe area adjacent to the desk
- Happened to ask a member of staff if I needed to inform them that I was here to be told that there were significant delays and they handed me a ticket basically meaning that the paid appointment was void and that other people who should have been after me were probably seen before me
- Other people that had an appointment at 10am had not been seen still when I turned up
- No clear signs up anywhere detailing the delay and what visitors need to do when they arrive
- We were finally seen at around 4.30pm and the appointment took approximately 25 minutes (all of my documents were scanned in prior to the appointment so the 25 minutes were for the biometrics and to confirm all scanned documents were legible)
- Many people were turned away from their appointments because of the delays (biometric machine and internet connections issues)
- There was only 1 station to deal with appointments, it wasn't closed off so it wasn't very private so others could hear and see what was going on
- The staff that were carrying out the appointments were doing the work on behalf of Sopra Steria and did receive a lot of abuse from angry customers which was uncalled for as they were not from Sopra Steria
- Overheard one of the staff say that too many appointments had been issued which also caused a backlog so FYI, be prepared for a very long day!
- Have since sent a complaint to Sopra Steria and requested to have the appointment fee refunded and will also be asking for a contribution to our £25 car park fee because we were there for over 5 hours.
- As another FYI, please do your best to upload your documents in advance as the equipment seemed from reliable.

Now I just wait for my outcome which hopefully will be Monday/Tuesday as the application was submitted just after 5pm so that might cause a slight delay.

Good luck to everyone that has to go through this and also let me know if there are any other topics that I can post this to so more are aware.
Hi mginn79, thank you for sharing your experience. Fingers crossed you get a decision by early this week. I’m assuming you paid for the 24 hour decision? Also regarding your SET M, did your spouse attend the appointment with you? I know all old premium service appointments at PSC I had my spouse attending the appointment.
Many thanks.
Hi allyf,

Thanks, our fingers are crossed too! Yes we paid for the 24 hour decision and my spouse drove me to the appointment (we live just over an hour away from Cambridge) and sat with me whilst we were seen but didn't need to contribute.

:)
That’s very interesting as they always needed to speak to the spouse for previous same day appointments at PSC. I suppose that opens up more opportunities to get an appointment quickly further afield if my husband doesn’t have to join me (his work limits him to be as flexible as me).
Please keep us posted when you receive your decision..sending positive vibes to you! Xo
At first they thought that my husband was applying too because he was sat next to me! :lol: It does make it easier for appointments if they don't need your spouse to be there. I will update as soon as I have received my decision, thanks for the positive vibes! :)

advanceswine
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by advanceswine » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Does anyone know for ILR SET(O) if all documents are returned on the spot after they upload and submit digital copies? By all documents I meant passport and existing BRP.

vikm
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:31 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vikm » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:37 pm

advanceswine wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:38 pm
Does anyone know for ILR SET(O) if all documents are returned on the spot after they upload and submit digital copies? By all documents I meant passport and existing BRP.
Yep. That's what they did for me. Returned all docs at the appointment itself.

Mrunal
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:03 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Mrunal » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:54 am

timipre wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:30 pm
vikm wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:42 pm
Hi, Does anyone know how long it takes for the decision to be made if going by the Super Priority Service being offered by Sopra Steria/UKVCAS? Is this the same day/next day service or does the 6 months general timeline apply?
My husband has just received a letter of approval for his ILR application, today, 17 November 2018. He was at Birmingham UKVCAS on 13th November. Received no email or letter until about 30 minutes ago when a letter came from the home office, dated 14th November, confirming approval and delivery of his BRP within 7 days.


Congratulations. that is such good news. Had your husband filled form Set (O)?
Also, after filling the application online, in how many days did he get an appt? Was it easy to get one? Did he use the enhances Service centre?
Can u pls through some light on this, as i would b applying soon.

kerboodle
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:48 am
Nigeria

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kerboodle » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 pm

Had my appointment on 13th my approval letter and my BRP just came through the post around midday despite the superiority service! I am over the clouds! This is an update Particularly for Priyacat. I'm sure if you still haven't received yours already, I'm sure it will be here soon since we have similar timelines. The wait is the worst.

vikm
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:31 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vikm » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:00 pm

kerboodle wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 pm
Had my appointment on 13th my approval letter and my BRP just came through the post around midday despite the superiority service! I am over the clouds! This is an update Particularly for Priyacat. I'm sure if you still haven't received yours already, I'm sure it will be here soon since we have similar timelines. The wait is the worst.
Great! Congratulations. May I know what the date is on the letter? Trying to work out if it's as per the general trend we have seen, next day for the letter and 3 working days for the post to arrive?

mginn79
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mginn79 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:09 pm

mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:50 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 pm
mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:32 am


Hi mginn79, thank you for sharing your experience. Fingers crossed you get a decision by early this week. I’m assuming you paid for the 24 hour decision? Also regarding your SET M, did your spouse attend the appointment with you? I know all old premium service appointments at PSC I had my spouse attending the appointment.
Many thanks.
Hi allyf,

Thanks, our fingers are crossed too! Yes we paid for the 24 hour decision and my spouse drove me to the appointment (we live just over an hour away from Cambridge) and sat with me whilst we were seen but didn't need to contribute.

:)
That’s very interesting as they always needed to speak to the spouse for previous same day appointments at PSC. I suppose that opens up more opportunities to get an appointment quickly further afield if my husband doesn’t have to join me (his work limits him to be as flexible as me).
Please keep us posted when you receive your decision..sending positive vibes to you! Xo
At first they thought that my husband was applying too because he was sat next to me! :lol: It does make it easier for appointments if they don't need your spouse to be there. I will update as soon as I have received my decision, thanks for the positive vibes! :)
Hi all,

Just an update to say that I received an e-mail at 12pm today to say that my application has been approved and that I will receive my BRP (via courier) and decision letter (tracked with Royal Mail) shortly. So relieved that this process is over!

vikm
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:31 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vikm » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:50 pm

The process seems to be inconsistent. A few have got emails confirming their application has been successful while many, like me, have not got any emails. Hmmm, it's a little unsettling.

kerboodle
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:48 am
Nigeria

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kerboodle » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:51 pm

vikm wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:00 pm
kerboodle wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 pm
Had my appointment on 13th my approval letter and my BRP just came through the post around midday despite the superiority service! I am over the clouds! This is an update Particularly for Priyacat. I'm sure if you still haven't received yours already, I'm sure it will be here soon since we have similar timelines. The wait is the worst.
Great! Congratulations. May I know what the date is on the letter? Trying to work out if it's as per the general trend we have seen, next day for the letter and 3 working days for the post to arrive?
letter is dated 15th so they took 2 days to make the decision and it took 3 working days to reach me if you include the 15th.

griftah81
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:55 pm
Philippines

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by griftah81 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Thank you for your recent Super Priority ILR application.

Unfortunately we need further information before we can make a decision on your application. We need the following information in order to move forward with the application:

Correspondence from the Nursing & Midwifery Council showing your NMC Pin.
You can send a scanned image of the correspondence which would help speed up the application. Please reply by return email should you wish to email a response.

Your application will be placed on hold for 5 working days awaiting a reply at which point a decision will be made with the information we currently hold.


(does it mean that I have to wait 5 days after I sent my NMC letter? or are they going to reply to my email tomorrow?)

ilovethebeatles
Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ilovethebeatles » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:25 pm

It means they will wait for 5 days for you to supply the document. The sooner you supply, the sooner they make the decision. But if you can't supply within 5 days, they will make decision based on what they have.

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:06 am

mginn79 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:09 pm
mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:50 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 pm
mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 pm


Hi allyf,

Thanks, our fingers are crossed too! Yes we paid for the 24 hour decision and my spouse drove me to the appointment (we live just over an hour away from Cambridge) and sat with me whilst we were seen but didn't need to contribute.

:)
That’s very interesting as they always needed to speak to the spouse for previous same day appointments at PSC. I suppose that opens up more opportunities to get an appointment quickly further afield if my husband doesn’t have to join me (his work limits him to be as flexible as me).
Please keep us posted when you receive your decision..sending positive vibes to you! Xo
At first they thought that my husband was applying too because he was sat next to me! :lol: It does make it easier for appointments if they don't need your spouse to be there. I will update as soon as I have received my decision, thanks for the positive vibes! :)
Hi all,

Just an update to say that I received an e-mail at 12pm today to say that my application has been approved and that I will receive my BRP (via courier) and decision letter (tracked with Royal Mail) shortly. So relieved that this process is over!
Mginn79 congratulations!!!!

varma24365
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by varma24365 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:34 am

Hi mginn79,

what was the email id which you got confirmation.

thanks

mginn79
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mginn79 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:29 pm

allyf wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:06 am
mginn79 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:09 pm
mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:50 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 pm


That’s very interesting as they always needed to speak to the spouse for previous same day appointments at PSC. I suppose that opens up more opportunities to get an appointment quickly further afield if my husband doesn’t have to join me (his work limits him to be as flexible as me).
Please keep us posted when you receive your decision..sending positive vibes to you! Xo
At first they thought that my husband was applying too because he was sat next to me! :lol: It does make it easier for appointments if they don't need your spouse to be there. I will update as soon as I have received my decision, thanks for the positive vibes! :)
Hi all,

Just an update to say that I received an e-mail at 12pm today to say that my application has been approved and that I will receive my BRP (via courier) and decision letter (tracked with Royal Mail) shortly. So relieved that this process is over!
Mginn79 congratulations!!!!
Thank you! :)

mginn79
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mginn79 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:32 pm

varma24365 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:34 am
Hi mginn79,

what was the email id which you got confirmation.

thanks
Hi Varma24365,

It was titled "Your application for indefinite leave to remain in the UK" and was from the UK Visas & Immigration team in Sheffield. It confirmed that it had been approved and provided details of how and when I should receive my confirmation letter and biometric residence permit.

I hope that helps!

varma24365
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by varma24365 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:15 pm

mginn79 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:32 pm
varma24365 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:34 am
Hi mginn79,

what was the email id which you got confirmation.

thanks
Hi Varma24365,

It was titled "Your application for indefinite leave to remain in the UK" and was from the UK Visas & Immigration team in Sheffield. It confirmed that it had been approved and provided details of how and when I should receive my confirmation letter and biometric residence permit.

I hope that helps!
Hi mginn79,

I was just wondering why only few people getting email confirmations.

Is it because of caseworker or appointment center :roll:

thanks
Varma

kenvac
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:02 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kenvac » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:28 pm

I think it's the centre.
None of who went to Birmingham centre received any type of confirmation including myself.

varma24365 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:15 pm
mginn79 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:32 pm
varma24365 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:34 am
Hi mginn79,

what was the email id which you got confirmation.

thanks
Hi Varma24365,

It was titled "Your application for indefinite leave to remain in the UK" and was from the UK Visas & Immigration team in Sheffield. It confirmed that it had been approved and provided details of how and when I should receive my confirmation letter and biometric residence permit.

I hope that helps!
Hi mginn79,

I was just wondering why only few people getting email confirmations.

Is it because of caseworker or appointment center :roll:

thanks
Varma

vikm
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:31 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vikm » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:47 pm

I went to the London premium center and have not received any emails either.

Thanks.

Locked
cron