livlivuk wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:08 pm
I am so cross about this whole situation especially as a lot of people have applied since November and no sensible communication. I am considering starting a petition about the way the Home Office has been handling Super Priority Services especially since they partnered with Sopra Steria. I think Sopra Steria services are actually okay and the problem lies with the Home Office. Either a petition or I will reach out to BBC or ITV because this is getting out of hand. Firstly, they have provided false information in the sense that the service is advertised as getting a decision in 24hrs but they never mentioned that it will take 5 working days to contact us on this so called decision. In today’s digital world, I don’t see any reason why they can’t contact everyone via email assuming they are indeed keeping their end of the bargain of making a decision in 24hrs. I’ve just had enough of their disservice and it is about time people called them out on it. Enough is enough.
Today I received an email from UKVI mentioning some additional checks are being carried on you and your dependents application. Decision will be intimated to you in due course of time. In the email it was not mentioned what checks they are doing or any any lack of supporting document/s.
Now after that email I am wondering what checks UKVI might be carrying out. I would like to mention my situation as follows:
1) Application for ILR under Tier 2 General along with my dependents (wife + 1 child).
2) Date of first entry on 08th December 2013,
Date of ILR application - 20/11/2018 (with in 28 days of completing 5 years)
Date of appointment -27/11/2018.
3)No change in employer. Still working with same employer with whom I started working when I came to this country. Clearly mentioned in employer letter.
4) Total absences during 5 years- 88 days. Proof given in the form of employer letter and scanned copy of entry and exit stamps on passport.
5) Employer letter mentioning employee (i.e. myself) is required for foreseeable future. Mentioned salary in the letter. Salary is well above the requirement as per SOC Code and minimum salary requirement (35,500/-). There was no sudden hike in salary, right from start(first year) my salary was above the required limit. In the employer letter it was mentioned that the salary will be paid for foreseeable future.
6) Life in UK certificate for me and my wife
7) Degree certificate for me and my wife.
UK NARIC (degree comparability and language requirement) for me and my wife.
9) Marriage Certificate
10) Birth Certificate
11)Co habitation records since 2013 till 2018. (more than 6 different sources).
12) Had bus lane fine in 2017. During this time I was shifting home so couldn't get PCN.Then there was order for recovery for penalty charge. the new residents of my old house told me about that, I immediately paid the fine to council (bus lane fine is from council) and PCN was closed. I explained it in a cover letter along with application.
13) Salary slip of last 6 months
14) Bank statement of last six months stamped by bank (in the statement salary of every month is mentioned).
P60 for 5 years.
This is all the information about my application. I have provided all the supporting documentation.I am not able to understand what extra checks are they carrying out. Any inputs from respectable members will be highly appreciated. Feeling very-2 worried. Thanks for reading such a long post.