ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
allbirdsallbirds
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allbirdsallbirds » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi all!

I received a visa confirmation email this Monday (17 days since my super priority appointment).

Decision Letter arrived on the next day with Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed.

However, I have not received my BRP yet! I have seen here that most people who got their visa approval recently received their BRPs the next day after the decision letter delivery.

I've got a flight in two days and really need to get my BRP. DX says that there are no deliveries planned for me. I'm calling them a few times every day.

Is there any way to contact the Home Office about the BRP delivery to speed the process up? Anyone had successful experiences with that?

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Someone replied from that email

"Please note, I am unable to deal with your complaint directly. Could you please advise on where you got this address from as we need to update our communications. In the meantime I have forwarded on your complaint to our complaints team for action.

Kind regards,

UKVI "

I am assuming this email was not supposed to be released? I just replied back that I got it by calling the UKVI helpline and asked them where to complaint other than the complaints email

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 75298
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:23 pm

badhodor wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:12 pm
Someone replied from that email

"Please note, I am unable to deal with your complaint directly. Could you please advise on where you got this address from as we need to update our communications. In the meantime I have forwarded on your complaint to our complaints team for action.

Kind regards,

UKVI "

I am assuming this email was not supposed to be released? I just replied back that I got it by calling the UKVI helpline and asked them where to complaint other than the complaints email
Which email address specifically are you referring to??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

badhodor
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:24 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:23 pm
badhodor wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:12 pm
Someone replied from that email

"Please note, I am unable to deal with your complaint directly. Could you please advise on where you got this address from as we need to update our communications. In the meantime I have forwarded on your complaint to our complaints team for action.

Kind regards,

UKVI "

I am assuming this email was not supposed to be released? I just replied back that I got it by calling the UKVI helpline and asked them where to complaint other than the complaints email
Which email address specifically are you referring to??
Moderator edit : noted and email address remived. Members are reminded to only share the email addresses specifically publicly listed on HO website and not other random emails they get. Not all emails are for complaints or application status queries and unless publicly available, should not be shared in a public Internet forum.

emerge123
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by emerge123 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi all,

This forum has kept me going so far. Sharing my bit here.

Online application submitted by me (No legal representative) : 20th November, 2018
Confirmation received :
"Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.

Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.

If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

Permanent migration team"


Sopra Steria Free appointment : 29th November, 2018 at Croydon (Super Priority) SET (O) ILR
No confirmation, no receipts.

Called on 6th Dec for update. Received the following email.


Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard.

For further information about Front End Services please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Yours Sincerely,


Called on 11th December for update. Received the following email on 12th December.

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard

For further information on UKVI service standards please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... r-services


Called back straightaway (12th December) as it did not make sense. Got case escalated. Got this response on 14th December

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard.

For further information on UKVI service standards please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... r-services

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Yours sincerely,


Called back on 18th December. Got a slightly different format but same no help response on 19th December.

Dear customer,

We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing.



Things to consider:
1. If they had some system issues, then after so many contacts, they would/should have figured it out.
2. From the other posts, seems like the dates from 26th till end of Nov are the most delayed.

I will keep you posted with any further communication.

pride88
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:35 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by pride88 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello Guys Another update from me. As usual nothing positive yet! Called the HO helpline, I have called so many times that they remember my name, my case id, my first escalation, where i am calling from and at what time my SP appointment took place. LOL!

It will take 5 working days from my escalation date(14th) to get a response, So tomorrow, after my call, The UKVI will escalate for the 2nd time and it will take further 5 working days to get an email and then for the 3rd time and so on. which means we are sure to get our visas by December next year!!! Happy advanced Christmas wishes for 2019.

PS: Anyone here applied for Tier 2 visa via SP and still waiting????

Regards pride88

himanshuc
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:22 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by himanshuc » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Just been on the call with UKVI and guess have come across that Rude lady which members have had the great honour to chat. Anyways, she tells me that standard decision time is 24 working hours but the correspondence can take as much as 10 working days, which I know is bollocks. Can someone please provide me the Ts&Cs of the Super Priority Service. Would appreciate it.

sivap99
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:02 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sivap99 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi All,
Good news & thank you everyone for sharing the details here.
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks

sivap99
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:02 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sivap99 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Another update:

My MP responded me back today saying that she has written to Home office with my concerns about delays and the Home office process inefficiency about communicating etc. She said she will inform me once she get a response.

Hope they improve the service for future applicants at least.

Thanks

sunnysakhi
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:53 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sunnysakhi » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:46 pm

sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi All,
Good news & thank you everyone for sharing the details here.
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks
When was your appointment.

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:04 pm

badhodor wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:31 am
allyf wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:23 am
probably a silly question but regarding the £35 document checking extra service...how does Sopra Steria know I’ve completed the uploads? Or am I just required to have it complete within 2 days of appointment?
Thank you
Highly recommend not using the document checking service. All they do is check if you have uploaded documents that are legible and check it against the mandatory list.

This is done nonetheless at the biometric appointment so seems pointless to pay for it.

To answer your question, yes, you have to upload 2 days before appointment and they will check. Someone on this thread or other thread took this service and that was the feedback
Thank you badhodor...I know you are right in saying it is a total waste of money. In fact I haven’t heard anything back from Surinder Singh route as of yet. I have a sneaky feeling they won’t even bother responding!

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:06 pm

sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi All,
Good news & thank you everyone for sharing the details here.
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks
Congratulations! These surprise deliveries are making me very anxious as you have no idea when the post may come!
May I confirm which application did you apply for? And thanks for the info regarding my question about the document checking.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 75298
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:09 pm

allyf wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:06 pm
sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi All,
Good news & thank you everyone for sharing the details here.
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks
Congratulations! These surprise deliveries are making me very anxious as you have no idea when the post may come!
May I confirm which application did you apply for? And thanks for the info regarding my question about the document checking.
Tier 2 General to ILR on Set(O) applied 6 December. Usually useful to look at previous posts to avoid repetitive duplication of the same information.

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... l#p1718699
sivap99 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:02 pm
Guys,

Whoever received the Approval emails, congrats to all (ILR applicants). Just wondering did any of you contacted UKVI for the refund (£600) as clearly they didn't process within 24 hours as its per Priority service standards? I applied on 6th December (Tier 2 to ILR) and still waiting for the response. I am thinking of asking for refund once I get response from them. Keep you posted....also if anyone contacted regarding that, can you please update..it would be helpful to others, so that they can request refund too.

Thanks
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vikshi1
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vikshi1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:12 pm

sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi All,
Good news & thank you everyone for sharing the details here.
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks
Hi, is your's a priorty or super priority service and how long did it take for the decision from application submission, I've submitted my t2 general leave to remain on 28th Nov, priority service and no update from ukvi so far. your response is much appreciated.

qwmm
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:06 pm
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by qwmm » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:31 pm

I’m with you, bro.

Tier 2 application (switched from Tier 2; change of employer).

Biometric on 4th Dec.

Super Priority.

Made quite a number of calls. No update.

Nothing at all!

pride88 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:37 pm
Hello Guys Another update from me. As usual nothing positive yet! Called the HO helpline, I have called so many times that they remember my name, my case id, my first escalation, where i am calling from and at what time my SP appointment took place. LOL!

It will take 5 working days from my escalation date(14th) to get a response, So tomorrow, after my call, The UKVI will escalate for the 2nd time and it will take further 5 working days to get an email and then for the 3rd time and so on. which means we are sure to get our visas by December next year!!! Happy advanced Christmas wishes for 2019.

PS: Anyone here applied for Tier 2 visa via SP and still waiting????

Regards pride88

sivap99
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:02 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sivap99 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:35 pm

vikshi1 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:12 pm
sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi All,
Good news & thank you everyone for sharing the details here.
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks
Hi, is your's a priorty or super priority service and how long did it take for the decision from application submission, I've submitted my t2 general leave to remain on 28th Nov, priority service and no update from ukvi so far. your response is much appreciated.
Hi,
Sure, my biometrics appointment is 6th December ( Set (O) tier 2 to ILR). I applied thru Super Priority Service at Belfast. It took me exactly 2 weeks to get the card. Thanks

sunnysakhi
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:53 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sunnysakhi » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:30 pm

sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:35 pm
vikshi1 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:12 pm
sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi All,
Good news & thank you everyone for sharing the details here.
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks
Hi, is your's a priorty or super priority service and how long did it take for the decision from application submission, I've submitted my t2 general leave to remain on 28th Nov, priority service and no update from ukvi so far. your response is much appreciated.
Hi,
Sure, my biometrics appointment is 6th December ( Set (O) tier 2 to ILR). I applied thru Super Priority Service at Belfast. It took me exactly 2 weeks to get the card. Thanks
Dear All

Today received confirmation email from Case Worker

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Application Date -19/11/2018
Date Of Appointment -27/11/2018
Email Confirmation- 20/12/2018
23 days since appointment.
I would like to thank all for your good wishes and encouragement .I pray from the core of my heart that everyone waiting for their confirmation get their decision(positive decision) soon.

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:51 pm

sunnysakhi wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:30 pm
sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:35 pm
vikshi1 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:12 pm
sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi All,
Good news & thank you everyone for sharing the details here.
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks
Hi, is your's a priorty or super priority service and how long did it take for the decision from application submission, I've submitted my t2 general leave to remain on 28th Nov, priority service and no update from ukvi so far. your response is much appreciated.
Hi,
Sure, my biometrics appointment is 6th December ( Set (O) tier 2 to ILR). I applied thru Super Priority Service at Belfast. It took me exactly 2 weeks to get the card. Thanks
Dear All

Today received confirmation email from Case Worker

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Application Date -19/11/2018
Date Of Appointment -27/11/2018
Email Confirmation- 20/12/2018
23 days since appointment.
I would like to thank all for your good wishes and encouragement .I pray from the core of my heart that everyone waiting for their confirmation get their decision(positive decision) soon.
Congratulations! What a relief for you. It will be a happy Christmas afterall 🎄

pride88
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:35 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by pride88 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:23 pm

Good News Everybody!!

My Immigration lawyer received an email from HO stating that my Tier 2 visa has been approved and that I will get my BRP in due course( which i hope is within 2 or 3 working days).

I will make a detailed timeline under the "Tier 2 in country timelines section" as well as in other forums to discuss important aspects of a tier 2 visa process so that people in the future might find it useful.

I sincerely hope others who are waiting will get their visa soon. The HO is working overtime to process applications, please spare a thought for them too (I have been too harsh on them earlier I think).

Wish you all a very happy Christmas and New year!!

Regards,
Pride88

nehcymmij
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:46 am
Australia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nehcymmij » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:07 am

Hi all,

I am in the process of applying for Tier 2 ILR and I have a quick question on how far in advance can you book the Sopra Steria appointment after you submit the application online?

I have a holiday booked and flying out of UK on 11th Jan 2019 and returning 20th Jan 2019. Can I submit my application now and book an appointment after 20th Jan?

Or should I just wait until I come back to UK in Jan and submit my application then?

Thanks and appreciate your help!

J

Locked
cron