ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
oldmankensey
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by oldmankensey » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:14 pm

I am going through SET(M) currently, also didn't get presented with consent form but printed, scanned and signed the one that was linked above, thinking it's better to present one form too much than one too few. I uploaded that scan to Sopra Steria so it's there in my uploaded docs. If it's not relevant, it can be happily ignored. 8)

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:22 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:14 pm
I am going through SET(M) currently, also didn't get presented with consent form but printed, scanned and signed the one that was linked above, thinking it's better to present one form too much than one too few. I uploaded that scan to Sopra Steria so it's there in my uploaded docs. If it's not relevant, it can be happily ignored. 8)
Thank you!! oldmankensey! I appreciate your response ! I will definitely have it ready to go. I’m assuming you put it under OTHER documents?

User avatar
michali
Member of Standing
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by michali » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Great! I thought it had to go under Mandatory docs along with passport.

oldmankensey
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by oldmankensey » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:08 pm

put it under "Other", yes. I really don't think those categories are THAT important, just an organisational tool to help both you and the caseworker. Plenty of people have uploaded everything in one category and others, like me, tried to use logical filtering but the caseworker will see everything anyway.

pride88
Junior Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:35 pm
Mood:
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by pride88 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Hi guys!
This question is for people who have received their BRPs.

Did DX email or message you before delivering the BRP? if so when did they message? the day before or the morning of the delivery?

For those you have used solicitors for their applications, did you personally get the BRPs or did your solicitors get it?

Regards
Pride88

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:36 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:08 pm
put it under "Other", yes. I really don't think those categories are THAT important, just an organisational tool to help both you and the caseworker. Plenty of people have uploaded everything in one category and others, like me, tried to use logical filtering but the caseworker will see everything anyway.
Thanks for clarifying this. I also just spoke to the lawyer who had been helping me with my application..had to interrupt her while she was on vacation..!!...she didn’t say this part was required on the new application. However, I will still go ahead and add it in there regardless because with my luck HO will be asking for it..!

ianone
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ianone » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:44 pm

allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:36 pm
oldmankensey wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:08 pm
put it under "Other", yes. I really don't think those categories are THAT important, just an organisational tool to help both you and the caseworker. Plenty of people have uploaded everything in one category and others, like me, tried to use logical filtering but the caseworker will see everything anyway.
Thanks for clarifying this. I also just spoke to the lawyer who had been helping me with my application..had to interrupt her while she was on vacation..!!...she didn’t say this part was required on the new application. However, I will still go ahead and add it in there regardless because with my luck HO will be asking for it..!
Hi Allyf,

I have my appointment tomorrow as well. I saw your comment regarding the declaration and consent form. I must say it is mandatory even with new application service. These forms are accessible just before you go to the payment section.

I am puzzled regarding upload sections on Sopra website, it seems they have not provided much guideline on where to upload each document. I was wondering if you could let me know how you have uploaded your documents.

P.S. My application is for FLRM.

Thank you

ianone
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ianone » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:50 pm

michali wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:26 pm
Great! I thought it had to go under Mandatory docs along with passport.
That's right, under Proof of Application.

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:59 pm

ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:44 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:36 pm
oldmankensey wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:08 pm
put it under "Other", yes. I really don't think those categories are THAT important, just an organisational tool to help both you and the caseworker. Plenty of people have uploaded everything in one category and others, like me, tried to use logical filtering but the caseworker will see everything anyway.
Thanks for clarifying this. I also just spoke to the lawyer who had been helping me with my application..had to interrupt her while she was on vacation..!!...she didn’t say this part was required on the new application. However, I will still go ahead and add it in there regardless because with my luck HO will be asking for it..!
Hi Allyf,

I have my appointment tomorrow as well. I saw your comment regarding the declaration and consent form. I must say it is mandatory even with new application service. These forms are accessible just before you go to the payment section.

I am puzzled regarding upload sections on Sopra website, it seems they have not provided much guideline on where to upload each document. I was wondering if you could let me know how you have uploaded your documents.

P.S. My application is for FLRM.

Thank you
Hi ianone, I don’t know if FLRM might be slightly different with the consent, I’m positive the SET m did not show anything other than ‘Spousal Declaration’. However I will be using the Consent for verification forms as someone has linked above, just to be safe. Do you have the link to the Consent form you are referring to? Or is it the same as listed above?

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Hi everyone,
Interesting article in the Financial Times today...
Hopefully this press coverage will speed up everyone’s processing times..or maybe just entitled to refunds for super priority...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com ... 83d3002ee1

ianone
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ianone » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:13 pm

allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:59 pm
ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:44 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:36 pm
oldmankensey wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:08 pm
put it under "Other", yes. I really don't think those categories are THAT important, just an organisational tool to help both you and the caseworker. Plenty of people have uploaded everything in one category and others, like me, tried to use logical filtering but the caseworker will see everything anyway.
Thanks for clarifying this. I also just spoke to the lawyer who had been helping me with my application..had to interrupt her while she was on vacation..!!...she didn’t say this part was required on the new application. However, I will still go ahead and add it in there regardless because with my luck HO will be asking for it..!
Hi Allyf,

I have my appointment tomorrow as well. I saw your comment regarding the declaration and consent form. I must say it is mandatory even with new application service. These forms are accessible just before you go to the payment section.

I am puzzled regarding upload sections on Sopra website, it seems they have not provided much guideline on where to upload each document. I was wondering if you could let me know how you have uploaded your documents.

P.S. My application is for FLRM.

Thank you
Hi ianone, I don’t know if FLRM might be slightly different with the consent, I’m positive the SET m did not show anything other than ‘Spousal Declaration’. However I will be using the Consent for verification forms as someone has linked above, just to be safe. Do you have the link to the Consent form you are referring to? Or is it the same as listed above?

I just checked the link, yes it is exactly the same forms. Without the consent forms signed, HO can't make any checks on you or confirm your employment or bank statements or HMRC etc.

Can you please guide me as how you have uploaded your docs, as in each doc in what category?

Thank you

ianone
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ianone » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:14 pm

allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:10 pm
Hi everyone,
Interesting article in the Financial Times today...
Hopefully this press coverage will speed up everyone’s processing times..or maybe just entitled to refunds for super priority...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com ... 83d3002ee1
Can you please quote the Article? As it is not showing the article when clicked. It just shows that you have to signup.

Thank you

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:26 pm

ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:14 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:10 pm
Hi everyone,
Interesting article in the Financial Times today...
Hopefully this press coverage will speed up everyone’s processing times..or maybe just entitled to refunds for super priority...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com ... 83d3002ee1
Can you please quote the Article? As it is not showing the article when clicked. It just shows that you have to signup.

Thank you
Sorry yes of course, it’s called :
Visa outsourcing service puts applicants at risk of deportation

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:30 pm

ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:13 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:59 pm
ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:44 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:36 pm


Thanks for clarifying this. I also just spoke to the lawyer who had been helping me with my application..had to interrupt her while she was on vacation..!!...she didn’t say this part was required on the new application. However, I will still go ahead and add it in there regardless because with my luck HO will be asking for it..!
Hi Allyf,

I have my appointment tomorrow as well. I saw your comment regarding the declaration and consent form. I must say it is mandatory even with new application service. These forms are accessible just before you go to the payment section.

I am puzzled regarding upload sections on Sopra website, it seems they have not provided much guideline on where to upload each document. I was wondering if you could let me know how you have uploaded your documents.

P.S. My application is for FLRM.

Thank you
Hi ianone, I don’t know if FLRM might be slightly different with the consent, I’m positive the SET m did not show anything other than ‘Spousal Declaration’. However I will be using the Consent for verification forms as someone has linked above, just to be safe. Do you have the link to the Consent form you are referring to? Or is it the same as listed above?

I just checked the link, yes it is exactly the same forms. Without the consent forms signed, HO can't make any checks on you or confirm your employment or bank statements or HMRC etc.

Can you please guide me as how you have uploaded your docs, as in each doc in what category?

Thank you
Under Mandatory put in your passport, previous and new, spouse passport, BRP, signed declaration.

For everything else I don’t think there are strict rules..you could put everything under Other..but you could separate payslips, employment letter under EMPLOYMENT AND SPONSER, and your bank statements under FINANCES. Proof of address under RESIDENCE.

Hope that helps..

Where are you due for your appointment tmrw?

ianone
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ianone » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:33 pm

allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:30 pm
ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:13 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:59 pm
ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:44 pm


Hi Allyf,

I have my appointment tomorrow as well. I saw your comment regarding the declaration and consent form. I must say it is mandatory even with new application service. These forms are accessible just before you go to the payment section.

I am puzzled regarding upload sections on Sopra website, it seems they have not provided much guideline on where to upload each document. I was wondering if you could let me know how you have uploaded your documents.

P.S. My application is for FLRM.

Thank you
Hi ianone, I don’t know if FLRM might be slightly different with the consent, I’m positive the SET m did not show anything other than ‘Spousal Declaration’. However I will be using the Consent for verification forms as someone has linked above, just to be safe. Do you have the link to the Consent form you are referring to? Or is it the same as listed above?

I just checked the link, yes it is exactly the same forms. Without the consent forms signed, HO can't make any checks on you or confirm your employment or bank statements or HMRC etc.

Can you please guide me as how you have uploaded your docs, as in each doc in what category?

Thank you
Under Mandatory put in your passport, previous and new, spouse passport, BRP, signed declaration.

For everything else I don’t think there are strict rules..you could put everything under Other..but you could separate payslips, employment letter under EMPLOYMENT AND SPONSER, and your bank statements under FINANCES. Proof of address under RESIDENCE.

Hope that helps..

Where are you due for your appointment tmrw?
Thanks for the explanation its very helpful.

The only appointment I got was in Manchester for tomorrow, travelling from West Yorkshire.

What about you?

User avatar
michali
Member of Standing
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by michali » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:39 pm

Just the heading is enough to send one into a panic!

Subscribe to the FT to read: Financial Times Visa outsourcing service puts applicants at risk of deportation

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:48 pm

ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:33 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:30 pm
ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:13 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:59 pm


Hi ianone, I don’t know if FLRM might be slightly different with the consent, I’m positive the SET m did not show anything other than ‘Spousal Declaration’. However I will be using the Consent for verification forms as someone has linked above, just to be safe. Do you have the link to the Consent form you are referring to? Or is it the same as listed above?

I just checked the link, yes it is exactly the same forms. Without the consent forms signed, HO can't make any checks on you or confirm your employment or bank statements or HMRC etc.

Can you please guide me as how you have uploaded your docs, as in each doc in what category?

Thank you
Under Mandatory put in your passport, previous and new, spouse passport, BRP, signed declaration.

For everything else I don’t think there are strict rules..you could put everything under Other..but you could separate payslips, employment letter under EMPLOYMENT AND SPONSER, and your bank statements under FINANCES. Proof of address under RESIDENCE.

Hope that helps..

Where are you due for your appointment tmrw?
Thanks for the explanation its very helpful.

The only appointment I got was in Manchester for tomorrow, travelling from West Yorkshire.

What about you?
Yes Manchester as well at 930...I’m coming from Cheshire. I plan to leave very early to beat the possible traffic !

oldmankensey
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by oldmankensey » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:49 pm

If you go to Google and search for "financial times visa", you'll find the story.

The journalist says there are people waiting "up to a week" for a 24hr decision, I tweeted her to tell her it's MUCH worse than that!

Maybe we can get some traction now...negative PR can work wonders!

ianone
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ianone » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:52 pm

There are a few documents I am not sure which section to add them to on Sopra website.

1) I am using UK Degree for proof of English language, do I add this to Education Section?
2) Property Inspection Report, Residence in the UK or Other Section?
3) Passport Photos, Other Section?
4) Tenancy Agreement, Other Section?
5) Cover Letter, this is something that should be at the top of documents, wont this be lost under Other Section?
6) Marriage Certificate, Other Section?
7) Do we have to upload Document Checklist with ticks?

Thank you

ianone
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ianone » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:55 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:49 pm
If you go to Google and search for "financial times visa", you'll find the story.

The journalist says there are people waiting "up to a week" for a 24hr decision, I tweeted her to tell her it's MUCH worse than that!

Maybe we can get some traction now...negative PR can work wonders!
HO spokesperson said "small number" of people affected only and "they have been contacted", plainly incorrect as many people here haven't heard anything from HO since their application.

Post Reply
cron