Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
VasilyK
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by VasilyK » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi everyone!
One small question, where exactly do you choose the option of Super Priority Service? Is it the part of the application process or it is the part of the services you choose on UKVCAS website?

Thank you for you answers!

ABGM
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ABGM » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Top
My husband applied for ILR on basis of marriage to British citizen after completing 5 years on the spousal visa (FLM) route.
We opted for the new process with UKVCAS and entering biometrics at local center. After we submitted ILR application, we were able to immediately create an account with UKVCAS/Sopra Steria and book a biometrics appointment. Warrington Library was not available for booking at that time (they went Live in November however had technical issues so they suspended all appointments until it is fixed. I understand it is fixed, however Sopra Steria website isn’t allowing appointments to be made just yet). As we wanted a quick decision, we opted for Manchester Library and though the appointment was in a week’s time, as there was only a 09:30 slot available, they charged £100.00. I’ve subsequently found out that outside of the core hours (10:00 to 16:00), appointments are charged at the higher rate.
On the Wednesday morning, in Manchester Library, Sopra Steria is located on the Lower Ground level not far from the children’s section (there are little sign boards). Staff there are very helpful and friendly. We were in there for approx. 45 minutes which was a little longer than others took, however we had uploaded 90 documents (!) and some re-categorisation was required. Sopra Steria re-scanned them for free and put them under the categories as per their Gov guidance, which frustratingly isn’t on the website!). We had opted for a super priority service as part of his online ILR application at the very end when paying and the Home Office emailed us 27 hours after we left is biometric appointment clearly stating that his Indefinite Leave To Remain application had been successful. There was no attempt at delivery of his permit card on the Friday, i.e. the next working day after his visa had been successfully granted, but it did arrive on Saturday. There is a valid until date on the card, until 31st December 2024. I understand the reason for that is an EU imposed date for biometric upgrading / security, please see this thread: indefinite-leave-to-remain/permanent-re ... 53644.html

Regarding document categorisation, we had put both of our payslips and my bank statements under the category “Sponsor / Employment”, however Sopra Steria re-scanned them for free and put them under “Finances”.
For us, we did put the following documents under the following categories.
Other – documentation showing his child lives in the UK, the application form advises that the applicant must demonstrate they have a genuine, subsisting and active parental relationship. We included birth certificate, passport, letter from child’s school confirming where they normally live (believe doctor’s, hospital, nursery letters are agreeable too), evidence showing access (e.g. a court document or divorce agreement), evidence showing parental responsibility (e.g. a divorce settlement agreement). We also put in screenshots with child, with child’s parent discussing visitation, photos over past 3 years.
Residence in the UK – Shared bills, 6 documents over the past 2.5 years in both names. Mortgage or rental agreements. Also if the applicant is not on the mortgage statement of where they are living, there needs to be a letter by the owner of the property they live in stating that they have permission to live there.
Finances – applicants bank statements for where the payslip money is being credited, and also any other savings bank statements. [As per the above, advise payslips and P60s to go in there]
Life Events – marriage certificate. Imagine if there have been previous marriages the divorce or death certificates
Education – English test certificate (though they verify this through the unique code in application form) and the Life in the UK pass letter.
Sponsor / Employment – Letters from employers. As an FYI, in the employment letter for both applicant and spouse, A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips confirming
1. the employment;
2. the gross annual salary;
3. how long the employment has been/was held;
4. the period over which the person has been paid the level of salary stated in their application; and
5. the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency)

For the peace of mind, we paid the addition £600 for a next day decision, rather than a potential wait of 6 months and the uncertainty that the documentation was insufficient or they want different documentation.
Hope the above helps.

mizer
Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm
Morocco

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mizer » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:01 pm

ABGM wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:55 pm
Top
My husband applied for ILR on basis of marriage to British citizen after completing 5 years on the spousal visa (FLM) route.
We opted for the new process with UKVCAS and entering biometrics at local center. After we submitted ILR application, we were able to immediately create an account with UKVCAS/Sopra Steria and book a biometrics appointment. Warrington Library was not available for booking at that time (they went Live in November however had technical issues so they suspended all appointments until it is fixed. I understand it is fixed, however Sopra Steria website isn’t allowing appointments to be made just yet). As we wanted a quick decision, we opted for Manchester Library and though the appointment was in a week’s time, as there was only a 09:30 slot available, they charged £100.00. I’ve subsequently found out that outside of the core hours (10:00 to 16:00), appointments are charged at the higher rate.
On the Wednesday morning, in Manchester Library, Sopra Steria is located on the Lower Ground level not far from the children’s section (there are little sign boards). Staff there are very helpful and friendly. We were in there for approx. 45 minutes which was a little longer than others took, however we had uploaded 90 documents (!) and some re-categorisation was required. Sopra Steria re-scanned them for free and put them under the categories as per their Gov guidance, which frustratingly isn’t on the website!). We had opted for a super priority service as part of his online ILR application at the very end when paying and the Home Office emailed us 27 hours after we left is biometric appointment clearly stating that his Indefinite Leave To Remain application had been successful. There was no attempt at delivery of his permit card on the Friday, i.e. the next working day after his visa had been successfully granted, but it did arrive on Saturday. There is a valid until date on the card, until 31st December 2024. I understand the reason for that is an EU imposed date for biometric upgrading / security, please see this thread: indefinite-leave-to-remain/permanent-re ... 53644.html

Regarding document categorisation, we had put both of our payslips and my bank statements under the category “Sponsor / Employment”, however Sopra Steria re-scanned them for free and put them under “Finances”.
For us, we did put the following documents under the following categories.
Other – documentation showing his child lives in the UK, the application form advises that the applicant must demonstrate they have a genuine, subsisting and active parental relationship. We included birth certificate, passport, letter from child’s school confirming where they normally live (believe doctor’s, hospital, nursery letters are agreeable too), evidence showing access (e.g. a court document or divorce agreement), evidence showing parental responsibility (e.g. a divorce settlement agreement). We also put in screenshots with child, with child’s parent discussing visitation, photos over past 3 years.
Residence in the UK – Shared bills, 6 documents over the past 2.5 years in both names. Mortgage or rental agreements. Also if the applicant is not on the mortgage statement of where they are living, there needs to be a letter by the owner of the property they live in stating that they have permission to live there.
Finances – applicants bank statements for where the payslip money is being credited, and also any other savings bank statements. [As per the above, advise payslips and P60s to go in there]
Life Events – marriage certificate. Imagine if there have been previous marriages the divorce or death certificates
Education – English test certificate (though they verify this through the unique code in application form) and the Life in the UK pass letter.
Sponsor / Employment – Letters from employers. As an FYI, in the employment letter for both applicant and spouse, A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips confirming
1. the employment;
2. the gross annual salary;
3. how long the employment has been/was held;
4. the period over which the person has been paid the level of salary stated in their application; and
5. the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency)

For the peace of mind, we paid the addition £600 for a next day decision, rather than a potential wait of 6 months and the uncertainty that the documentation was insufficient or they want different documentation.
Hope the above helps.
Congratulations,can you share your complet support documents And also if you don't mind can you confirm if you did send signed consent declaration to allow home office to check your documents.

User avatar
michali
Member of Standing
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by michali » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:36 pm

ABGM wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:55 pm
Top
My husband applied for ILR on basis of marriage to British citizen after completing 5 years on the spousal visa (FLM) route.
We opted for the new process with UKVCAS and entering biometrics at local center. After we submitted ILR application, we were able to immediately create an account with UKVCAS/Sopra Steria and book a biometrics appointment. Warrington Library was not available for booking at that time (they went Live in November however had technical issues so they suspended all appointments until it is fixed. I understand it is fixed, however Sopra Steria website isn’t allowing appointments to be made just yet). As we wanted a quick decision, we opted for Manchester Library and though the appointment was in a week’s time, as there was only a 09:30 slot available, they charged £100.00. I’ve subsequently found out that outside of the core hours (10:00 to 16:00), appointments are charged at the higher rate.
On the Wednesday morning, in Manchester Library, Sopra Steria is located on the Lower Ground level not far from the children’s section (there are little sign boards). Staff there are very helpful and friendly. We were in there for approx. 45 minutes which was a little longer than others took, however we had uploaded 90 documents (!) and some re-categorisation was required. Sopra Steria re-scanned them for free and put them under the categories as per their Gov guidance, which frustratingly isn’t on the website!). We had opted for a super priority service as part of his online ILR application at the very end when paying and the Home Office emailed us 27 hours after we left is biometric appointment clearly stating that his Indefinite Leave To Remain application had been successful. There was no attempt at delivery of his permit card on the Friday, i.e. the next working day after his visa had been successfully granted, but it did arrive on Saturday. There is a valid until date on the card, until 31st December 2024. I understand the reason for that is an EU imposed date for biometric upgrading / security, please see this thread: indefinite-leave-to-remain/permanent-re ... 53644.html

Regarding document categorisation, we had put both of our payslips and my bank statements under the category “Sponsor / Employment”, however Sopra Steria re-scanned them for free and put them under “Finances”.
For us, we did put the following documents under the following categories.
Other – documentation showing his child lives in the UK, the application form advises that the applicant must demonstrate they have a genuine, subsisting and active parental relationship. We included birth certificate, passport, letter from child’s school confirming where they normally live (believe doctor’s, hospital, nursery letters are agreeable too), evidence showing access (e.g. a court document or divorce agreement), evidence showing parental responsibility (e.g. a divorce settlement agreement). We also put in screenshots with child, with child’s parent discussing visitation, photos over past 3 years.
Residence in the UK – Shared bills, 6 documents over the past 2.5 years in both names. Mortgage or rental agreements. Also if the applicant is not on the mortgage statement of where they are living, there needs to be a letter by the owner of the property they live in stating that they have permission to live there.
Finances – applicants bank statements for where the payslip money is being credited, and also any other savings bank statements. [As per the above, advise payslips and P60s to go in there]
Life Events – marriage certificate. Imagine if there have been previous marriages the divorce or death certificates
Education – English test certificate (though they verify this through the unique code in application form) and the Life in the UK pass letter.
Sponsor / Employment – Letters from employers. As an FYI, in the employment letter for both applicant and spouse, A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips confirming
1. the employment;
2. the gross annual salary;
3. how long the employment has been/was held;
4. the period over which the person has been paid the level of salary stated in their application; and
5. the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency)

For the peace of mind, we paid the addition £600 for a next day decision, rather than a potential wait of 6 months and the uncertainty that the documentation was insufficient or they want different documentation.
Hope the above helps.
That is REALLY helpful! Thank you! I will cut and paste in my notes ready for when we apply

User avatar
michali
Member of Standing
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by michali » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:44 pm

allyf wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:40 am
Hi all,
Had Sopra Steria appointment this morning...was very quick and seamless. The staff were all very helpful and efficient (or trying to be as they all wanted to leave by noon today). I made sure all my documents were good quality on their screen..i had to ask the agent to turn the screen over so I could see everything. I had uploaded a couple documents in the wrong sections, so she proceeded to re-scan and upload them for me..I asked her what she was doing with the duplicate scan which were in the wrong sections..she advised she wasn’t going to remove and leave in there too..think I preferred that anyway so that she didn’t accidentally remove something that shouldn’t have been. At first I thought I shouldn’t be letting her mess around with my folders, but I asked her to show me each item one by one just to ensure everything was in the right sections (and nothing was deleted!) She did ask me if I was comfortable with everything before she pressed SEND. Overall easy and efficient appointment finished in 20 mins. The agent even went as far to say everyone who has applied with super priority were receiving their decision within a few days..appreciated her optimism but really just wanted to roll my eyes!! Now I just wait ....
Great! I am glad it went well. I had heard that, although Sopra Steria can upload documents, they cannot delete or move any that the applicant has uploaded before the appointment. I think this is good! Better to have something up there twice than not at all! Good luck with the waiting now. Hope it is not too long.

User avatar
michali
Member of Standing
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by michali » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:46 pm

Saddy2018 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:20 pm
My timeline for tier-4 (student visa) visa extension using super priority service;

Applied online (new service): 17 Dec 2018 (Monday)

Bio-metric & docs check at Sopera: 24 Dec 2018 at 10:00am (today) at Glasgow, Scotland.

Decision: received decision via email at 12:07 am (visa granted).

It took less than 2 hours to decide my case and issue visa.

I’m pretty impressed with Sopera service, my appointment time was 10:00 but I went there at 9;45 and whole process took less than 30 min (including wait). First they call me for biometric and pic and it took only 2-3 min and then ask me to wait for docs check, and then within 10 min then call me for docs check, as I’ve already uploaded scan docs prior to visit, it was easy job for them. Just they checked that docs were submitted in good format but they did scan all pages of passport. It took around 10 min or so, and then I was free to go.

Whilst coming back to home from Glasgow, I received email from Sheffield visa office that my visa is granted and I’ll be receive letter and BRP soon...
That is amazing! Congratulations!

bub988
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:58 pm
Malaysia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by bub988 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:33 pm

I've been following this forum to understand the new process and prepare for my Tier 2 (change of employer) application, thanks to everyone who has contributed all the information has been so helpful.

I applied with the Super Priority service and attended my biometrics appointment this morning at the London Premium Lounge, visa was approved just now around 4pm via email!

My timeline for Tier 2 (General) using Super Priority service;

- Application submitted via Legal Representative - 18/12/2018
- Biometrics appointment at Premium Lounge - 24/12/2018 (it was the only appointment available near me when I booked on 18/12)
- Visa granted 24/12/2018, around 4pm

I arrived 15 mins earlier than my appointment time this morning and was only allowed into the lounge at my booked time slot. The place was quite busy, they have a few people turning up for their appointments every 30 mins. I still waited around 45 mins past my appointment time but the whole process was smooth and just took around 15 mins once I was called. I read advice on this forum and went fully prepared with everything scanned in case of any scanning issues. The staff scanned my passport again, took my biometrics and checked my uploaded documents before she submitted everything. I was actually told that I will probably hear back after the public holidays, possibly on 27th and 28th Dec, so was quite surprised to get the email decision just now.

Relieved and happy that the decision was made within the same day! Best of luck to those who are still waiting and hope this information helps future applicants.

jiewo1sheng
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:24 pm
China

Re: Sopra steria super priority set o

Post by jiewo1sheng » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:35 pm

manish7490 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:18 pm
My experience of new online application system and new appointment system with Sopra Steria.

1. My Tier 2 General was issued on 16th Jan, 2014 so i am eligible to apply from 19th Dec,2018, 28 days criteria. I submitted my application on 19th Dec, opted for Super Priority Service and paid £3018.

2. At the end of payment i was taken to page which directs you to Sopra Steria website, it asks to create online account and then documents can be uploaded and appointment can be booked.

3. The only appointments available to any center around me was at Croyden and fortunately it was free. So i booked for 23rd Dec, 12pm slot, very unusual for them to open on Sunday. In the meantime i uploaded all the documents online.

4. Reached the centre, very friendly staff, they directed me to do bio metrics at one of the stations and then I was asked to go to one of the desks for document checking. The staff checked only the documents as per Home office list in the application checklist although i uploaded so many others too.

5. After viewing all the documents, the staff submitted my full application to home office.

6. Lets see if Home office respond within 24 hours as promised timeline of super priority service... keep you posted.
Hello,
It is very emergency for me, please can anyone help!
I have submitted online for my application today however, there is an existing service option for me since I am applying SET M. So I was just curious to check and then there is one available premium service centre appointment in sheffield. So I straight away booked. My question now is my current visa expired date is 21/01/2019, but I submitted today 24/12/2018 is it too early? since I thought this is existing service might be old rules (application date = appointment date 28/12/2018 is my app. date) however I saw your post if your visa expired on 16/01/2019 then I think we both submitted 1 day earlier, right? please let me know your visa updates. Shall I cancel the whole application and reapply before appointment date? Can anyone give advices, HO is closed services for the rest of 2 days I have no one to ask....

oldmankensey
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by oldmankensey » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:49 pm

this is insane that there are people getting responses in 12-36 hours, yet there are MANY of us now waiting 3-4 weeks - have all of ours slipped down the back of a radiator?

cja_1234
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by cja_1234 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:36 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:49 pm
this is insane that there are people getting responses in 12-36 hours, yet there are MANY of us now waiting 3-4 weeks - have all of ours slipped down the back of a radiator?
I just don't understand how the Home Office can make a mockery of people like this and it is just so unfair that people who made applicantions so earlier are still waiting whole those who made applications later have received decisions. I have been waiting for 3 weeks and I don't even get those generic emails after an escalation.

saimajaan
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:43 pm

reading all the comments it makes me sad bec I just received an email that's my application will take up to 6 months regarding the fact that we paid for the super priority service and i don't understand why they would do that . has anyone else received a decision . I submitted an application on the 7th and today is the 24 . plz help

frmglasgow
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:23 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by frmglasgow » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 pm

I made an SET LR application on 22-Dec-18 at Sopra Steria - Glasgow and have not got any reply yet from Home Office but hoping for Thursday/Friday.

The surprising thing for me was the guy did not check any originals nor any of my passports but just the latest one, he scanned only the first page and after viewing all the documents on his computer, he said I have submitted your application as everything I uploaded is in good quality. This is a bit worrying for me now as most people get passport re-scanned despite its being uploaded by the applicant but in my application, noting was scanned.

ianone
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ianone » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:06 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 pm
I made an SET LR application on 22-Dec-18 at Sopra Steria - Glasgow and have not got any reply yet from Home Office but hoping for Thursday/Friday.

The surprising thing for me was the guy did not check any originals nor any of my passports but just the latest one, he scanned only the first page and after viewing all the documents on his computer, he said I have submitted your application as everything I uploaded is in good quality. This is a bit worrying for me now as most people get passport re-scanned despite its being uploaded by the applicant but in my application, noting was scanned.

Hi Frmglasgow,

In my case only current passport personal page and any pages with stamps were scanned. No other originals were checked or scanned.

frmglasgow
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:23 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by frmglasgow » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:11 pm

ianone wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:06 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 pm
I made an SET LR application on 22-Dec-18 at Sopra Steria - Glasgow and have not got any reply yet from Home Office but hoping for Thursday/Friday.

The surprising thing for me was the guy did not check any originals nor any of my passports but just the latest one, he scanned only the first page and after viewing all the documents on his computer, he said I have submitted your application as everything I uploaded is in good quality. This is a bit worrying for me now as most people get passport re-scanned despite its being uploaded by the applicant but in my application, noting was scanned.

Hi Frmglasgow,

In my case only current passport personal page and any pages with stamps were scanned. No other originals were checked or scanned.
Hi ianone,

My recent passport was new without stamps and I informed him, but he did not look my other 2 passport which had all the stamps from last 10 years.

You had other passports with stamps I believe which you uploaded yourself?
Which application you made and also which centre?

Cheers!

ianone
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ianone » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:20 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:11 pm
ianone wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:06 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 pm
I made an SET LR application on 22-Dec-18 at Sopra Steria - Glasgow and have not got any reply yet from Home Office but hoping for Thursday/Friday.

The surprising thing for me was the guy did not check any originals nor any of my passports but just the latest one, he scanned only the first page and after viewing all the documents on his computer, he said I have submitted your application as everything I uploaded is in good quality. This is a bit worrying for me now as most people get passport re-scanned despite its being uploaded by the applicant but in my application, noting was scanned.

Hi Frmglasgow,

In my case only current passport personal page and any pages with stamps were scanned. No other originals were checked or scanned.
Hi ianone,

My recent passport was new without stamps and I informed him, but he did not look my other 2 passport which had all the stamps from last 10 years.

You had other passports with stamps I believe which you uploaded yourself?
Which application you made and also which centre?

Cheers!
Yeah I did have an older passport with stamps. They said they only needed to scan the latest one with pages that are not blank.

Prior to appointment, I uploaded current and old passport on their website.

My application was for FLRM at Manchester.

saimajaan
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:27 pm

priyakat wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 pm
Hi All,

Hope all are doing well. I had a super priority appointment on 12th Nov in premium lounge for ILR application, london.
I was supposed to get decision with in 24 hrs, but yet i didn't receive any mail from UKVI for 2 days. Has anyone used super priority service of UKVCAS and got decision? I am so worried, don't know whats happening as there were technical issues on that day.

Advanced thanks for your time.
me and my family is facing the same issue we received an email today that our case will take up to 6 months regarding the fact that we paid for the super priority service . it's really confusing bec why would they put that option out there if they can't stick to it . did u get any replie or not plz inform me I really need help .
THANK u
miss jaan

saimajaan
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:54 pm

we r stuck in the same problem I receive an email today and they said that our application will take up to 6 months regarding the fact that we paid for the super priority service .
I also read some other people comments that they sent out that email as it is automatic so ignore it if u get it .
it that true does anyone else have the same problem.
so far I don't think anyone has received a decision about the super priority service yet . plz help

docshami
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:31 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by docshami » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:09 am

emerge123 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:25 pm
Hi all,

This forum has kept me going so far. Sharing my bit here.

Online application submitted by me (No legal representative) : 20th November, 2018
Confirmation received :
"Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.

Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.

If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

Permanent migration team"


Sopra Steria Free appointment : 29th November, 2018 at Croydon (Super Priority) SET (O) ILR
No confirmation, no receipts.

Called on 6th Dec for update. Received the following email.


Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard.

For further information about Front End Services please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Yours Sincerely,


Called on 11th December for update. Received the following email on 12th December.

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard

For further information on UKVI service standards please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... r-services


Called back straightaway (12th December) as it did not make sense. Got case escalated. Got this response on 14th December

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard.

For further information on UKVI service standards please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... r-services

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Yours sincerely,


Called back on 18th December. Got a slightly different format but same no help response on 19th December.

Dear customer,

We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing.



Things to consider:
1. If they had some system issues, then after so many contacts, they would/should have figured it out.
2. From the other posts, seems like the dates from 26th till end of Nov are the most delayed.

I will keep you posted with any further communication.
Hi all...

My first ever post/reply in this forum.
First of all, as emerge123 rightly put it- it’s this forum I’m relying on since almost 5 weeks, to keep me going(sane)...

My case looks similar to emerge123, at the outset...

Application for ILR via 5yrs Tier2 General.

Applied via Soptera in-person as “super duper priority” (meaning; an outcome in 24-hrs).

Applied at Manchester Library on Sat 24th Nov 2018; went all the way from London, as there were no slots nearby.

Since there were no communication whatsoever, I have called them thrice by now...
Have received two replies within 5 working days from UKVIContact centre and the last one yesterday from the Home Office in a slightly different format (like emerge123) had put as his first...

All it says is - I shall be informed once an outcome is made and it could go upto 6 months...

My comments:
1) I’m sure they are too busy with very many applications being applied as super-priority, as people have been fed up of these long, agonising waits of 6 or more months....but they could communicate things better. (For eg: case specific mails like - your application is complex so expect delays or we are dealing with too many applications, so delays should be expected ....rather these generic mails which doesn’t make any sense at all).

2) The only reason we spend a lot more of our hard-earned money (I had spent £8000/- for me and my family-for the last Tier-2 application which has left me bankrupt) for priority service is the urgency + to avoid this painful wait.

3) I can’t blame the new front desk service of SP- digitalising helps time scales, few glitches could be a starting problem, which should get smoother in the long run. (But they shouldn’t be allowed to advertise immigration agents besides their service, which looks unethical).

4) Can’t think of anymore now...had a lot.

Lastly, many posts has helped me calm my nerves, many thanks to them all.
For those who are worried waiting for few hrs/days, my wait did start from 24th Nov mid-day (mine is a seemingly straight forward case though)..and it still continues...
Hope the FT article helps.
And, the unlucky folks who applied in the last wk of November like me, get a £600/- voucher 😉
Hoping for a good and early outcome, IA and start glad new yr.
Shall keep posted ☺️

Saddy2018
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:42 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Saddy2018 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:58 am

frmglasgow wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 pm
I made an SET LR application on 22-Dec-18 at Sopra Steria - Glasgow and have not got any reply yet from Home Office but hoping for Thursday/Friday.

The surprising thing for me was the guy did not check any originals nor any of my passports but just the latest one, he scanned only the first page and after viewing all the documents on his computer, he said I have submitted your application as everything I uploaded is in good quality. This is a bit worrying for me now as most people get passport re-scanned despite its being uploaded by the applicant but in my application, noting was scanned.
I've visited yesterday to Glasgow office for bio-metric & docs check. They neither check my original docs nor my old passport but they scan all pages of my new passport and then submitted my application.

And within 2 hours of submission, I got decision through email that visa is granted.

avishekm
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by avishekm » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:02 am

Hi All, merry Christmas. Great to see some applications are getting the results immediately. I haven't heard back from them since couple of escalations. Even our local MP contacted them last week but was told they do extra checks so it can take some time. I haven't heard the decision since my application date of 6th December. It's really frustrating as had a trip to USA planned during Christmas..

Post Reply
cron