ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for 11yr old

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hsmpguy1234
Newly Registered

Visit visa for 11yr old

Post by hsmpguy1234 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:56 am

Hello,

My child from my previous marriage is in Pakistan living with his mother. His mother is happy to send him to UK during summer vacations. So I can get letter signed by her.

Apart from my sponsorship letter for his stay, are there any other documents we should include with his application?

- Consent letter from mother
- Sponsorship letter from father (UK)
- Letter from school confirming vacations and that he is studying there, to support him returning back to Pakistan

What else can we include?
Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Visit visa for 11yr old

Post by Ticktack » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:19 am

hsmpguy1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:56 am
Hello,

My child from my previous marriage is in Pakistan living with his mother. His mother is happy to send him to UK during summer vacations. So I can get letter signed by her.

Apart from my sponsorship letter for his stay, are there any other documents we should include with his application?

- Consent letter from mother
- Sponsorship letter from father (UK)
- Letter from school confirming vacations and that he is studying there, to support him returning back to Pakistan

What else can we include?
Appreciate your help.

Regards,
I'm not going to sugar coat it, visas like that are always hard to get. Not impossible, but hard. ECO might be thinking that once the kid is here under the guise of visiting visa, they might not leave.

Also include, 6 months payslips and 6 months statement of account.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

hsmpguy1234
Newly Registered

Re: Visit visa for 11yr old

Post by hsmpguy1234 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:11 pm

Thanks for following up.

I understand, but will give it a try.