ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for my Mother

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AKANTONY
India

Visit Visa for my Mother

Post by AKANTONY » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:56 pm

Hi,
I want to bring my mother to UK this March - April 2019. I am on Tier 2 General Visa. What are the procedures to be careful while making an application?

Kind Regards
Arun

Casa

Re: Visit Visa for my Mother

Post by Casa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:30 pm

You need to ensure that your mother is able to submit strong documented evidence of ties to her home country such as family ties and financial self-sufficiency.

The ECO will want to be convinced that your mother has stronger reasons to return home than she has to remain in the UK.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shree02
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by shree02 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:09 pm

AKANTONY wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:56 pm
Hi,
I want to bring my mother to UK this March - April 2019. I am on Tier 2 General Visa. What are the procedures to be careful while making an application?

Kind Regards
Arun
Hi,

Were you able to arrange documentation for your mothers visa?

We are also looking for the same. I am on Tier 2 ICT visa and want to bring my mother by Mar or April.

Please share if you have any details regarding what documents needs to submitted.

Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:13 pm

shree02 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:09 pm
AKANTONY wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:56 pm
Hi,

Kind Regards
Arun
Hi,

Were you able to arrange documentation for your mothers visa?

We are also looking for the same. I am on Tier 2 ICT visa and want to bring my mother by Mar or April.

Please share if you have any details regarding what documents needs to submitted.

Thanks,
Did you not note that the user only posted his query for help 2 days ago!!!

Please start your own topic with your circumstances and questions instead of tagging onto another members topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.