ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mohammed faizan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Visit visa

Post by Mohammed faizan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:28 am

Hello sir I applied student visa in 2005 And I got refused and then again I applied in 2009 and I refused and came to know that I got banned for 10years..now banned is completed and my own brother stays in Uk and he has PR so he wanted me to invite on visitor visa can I apply and what are the chances of the visa

vinny

Re: Visit visa

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:06 pm

What made them ban you?

If the ban is completed, then you may apply, subject to meeting the requirements.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mohammed faizan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Visit visa

Post by Mohammed faizan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

vinny wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:06 pm
What made them ban you?

If the ban is completed, then you may apply, subject to meeting the requirements.

They mentioned that in 2005 you have submitted the forged documents such as bank statement and they have mentioned this when I apply for 2nd time in 2009..now banned is completed so do I have chance getting the visitor visa?