ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bella7
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visit visa

Post by Bella7 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:53 pm

Can any one tell me about visit visa for my uncle from Uk.
I’m living in the Uk I want to sponsor my uncle from Pakistan . What kind of document I need . I’m on benefits but my uncle have money for his Uk trip. He will do all his expenses by his own self.

skymoon

Re: Visit visa

Post by skymoon » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:21 pm

You need to provide proof of your right to stay in the UK such as British Passport if British Citizen or attested copy of your Valid Visa with Passport bio data page, Your accommodation proof land registry or tenancy agreement copy, Invitation letter.

Your Uncle needs to prove that he has strong ties in his home country such as working or doing Business, Property ownership proof, family ties, can pay for his trip to the UK, 6 months bank statements, 6 Months Payslips or Tax Returns for last Two years, proof of your relationship to your uncle, return ticket etc.

Has he traveled before to any other countries? Dates and proof of travel.

This is general list of documents and there is no clear list of documents provided for visitor visa.