Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

salman748
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by salman748 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:23 am

Dear All, i have also received an email saying "your visa application has been issued". I was also trying to google what does this actually mean. And after long research i found that there is 1 difference when you receive an email as issued or "your visa application has been CONCLUDED". if you notice there is 1 extra line mentioned in "issued" emails which is..."Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport" which you will not find in "Concluded" emails. So i believe this is very clear that application issued means visa approved. Although i will collect my passport tomorrow and lets see whether my research is right or wrong.

mhsiddiqui
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mhsiddiqui » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 am

mawish2012 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 pm
pheeww we have no energy left to reapply quick as summer vacations will be over till then after restless nights result came out with concluded heart breaking for us
You should have present the case properly or have utilized some professional services which would have saved you the cost and time.
wish u all the best

secretmsg
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by secretmsg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 am

Hi,can anyone confirm if received any emails who applied after 31st May ? I believe due to Eid Holidays the timeline is gone up.

AlI121415
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AlI121415 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:32 am

Ok just an update on my situation. I got my visa today on second attempt. Received issued email two weeks ago n then it took a long time to get passport. Keep my passport service takes longer i was told. If your passport is stuck for more than 10 days just email abuhabi they will update it. A lot of times the passport will be at gerrys n they would nt know it. It is what i did. This visa process is stressful to put it mildly. N its not the high rejection rate, but the fact that u have to wait a long time for everything. The people at gerrys donno nething. A little bit of my story now. I ve tarvelled to uk many times. My problems started several years ago when i did nt use my visa, n a cycle of rejections followed after that, cause i became a new applicant. Two things u should never do: dont overuse your visa, or not use it at all. Also buy courier service so that passport comes to your home because going to gerrys for anything is a nightmare. Goodluck

newbie0203

Post by newbie0203 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:39 am

secretmsg wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 am
Hi,can anyone confirm if received any emails who applied after 31st May ? I believe due to Eid Holidays the timeline is gone up.
I gave biometrics on 28th May but yet to hear anything from VFS.

newbie0203

Post by newbie0203 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:41 am

salman748 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:23 am
Dear All, i have also received an email saying "your visa application has been issued". I was also trying to google what does this actually mean. And after long research i found that there is 1 difference when you receive an email as issued or "your visa application has been CONCLUDED". if you notice there is 1 extra line mentioned in "issued" emails which is..."Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport" which you will not find in "Concluded" emails. So i believe this is very clear that application issued means visa approved. Although i will collect my passport tomorrow and lets see whether my research is right or wrong.
Congratulations!! Seems you got the visa. Just wait for passport to arrive to be 100% sure.

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:07 am

ahsan09 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:40 am
i applied standard visit visa for mother and sister.
my mother got two emails,one said visa issued and the other said visa concluded.Sister got only one mail that was concluded.
1st mail that my mother received at 7may 10:30am ((issued)
sister recieved mail at 7may 10:58am(concluded)
2nd mail that my mother received at 7may 11:05am((conculuded)

My mother appointment date was 25april where as my sister appointment date was 26april.Both recieved mail on 7may,.But still did'nt get the call to recieve the passport.both applied through premium lounge slot.
i am confused :?
is she got visa your sister and mother both ?

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 am

mhsiddiqui wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 am
mawish2012 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 pm
pheeww we have no energy left to reapply quick as summer vacations will be over till then after restless nights result came out with concluded heart breaking for us
You should have present the case properly or have utilized some professional services which would have saved you the cost and time.
wish u all the best

yes i have presented the case with some professional help already lets see what will be outcome and refusal letter says

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:51 am

ahsansheikh wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:54 am
I break the trend.
I recieced email of concluded for my mother. And issued for myself.
Mom also got visa.
I also got visa
ALHAMDULILLAH
hi ahsan is your mom got email from UK embassy or from Gerry about concluded can you pls confirm it thanks

mhsiddiqui
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mhsiddiqui » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 am

Today I went to the VFS global to enquire about the passport collection after email from embassy on 12th June 2019 but they said they have not received my passport from ISL embassy and it will take time due to the huge no. of application in the summer vacations. They usually recheck after 'issue' email for security clearance etc.
:(

Haris94
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Haris94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:12 am

Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that this thread has been a great help. I recently got a UK visa refusal however i reapplied immediately as there wasn’t any valid reason of refusal and they did not suggest me not to apply again. Got the issued email yesterday. So I believe if they refuse the application and you feel the refusal reasons are not justified do re apply preferably with professional help you’ll surely get the visa InshaAllah. Hopefully issued email still means visa approval.

Haris94
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Haris94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:15 am

I applied a visitor visa with my wife. I have been to UK before but its the first time for my wife.

mhsiddiqui
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mhsiddiqui » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:35 am

Haris94 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:15 am
I applied a visitor visa with my wife. I have been to UK before but its the first time for my wife.
Please share your timeline

newbie0203

Post by newbie0203 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:27 am

Haris94 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:12 am
Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that this thread has been a great help. I recently got a UK visa refusal however i reapplied immediately as there wasn’t any valid reason of refusal and they did not suggest me not to apply again. Got the issued email yesterday. So I believe if they refuse the application and you feel the refusal reasons are not justified do re apply preferably with professional help you’ll surely get the visa InshaAllah. Hopefully issued email still means visa approval.
Can you please add the timeline including when and where you applied and what date you gave biometrics?

mawish2012
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mawish2012 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:38 am

Haris94 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:12 am
did you reapplied thru application means new application ?

Narshad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Narshad » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:35 am

Hi I applied on 23 May and got email on 13 June any idea when I will get call from vac
Thanks

Narshad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Narshad » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:37 am

mhsiddiqui wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 am
Today I went to the VFS global to enquire about the passport collection after email from embassy on 12th June 2019 but they said they have not received my passport from ISL embassy and it will take time due to the huge no. of application in the summer vacations. They usually recheck after 'issue' email for security clearance etc.
Do you Enquire about possible to common

mhsiddiqui
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mhsiddiqui » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:49 pm

Narshad wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:35 am
Hi I applied on 23 May and got email on 13 June any idea when I will get call from vac
Thanks
I applied on 23 May from Karachi VFS and got email on 12 June 2019, No idea of the Call from VAC but after visiting VFS they are predicting in 2 3 working days

mhsiddiqui
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mhsiddiqui » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:03 pm

Narshad wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:37 am
mhsiddiqui wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 am
Do you Enquire about possible to common
'issued ' from the embassy means approval but still they require security clearance for which they require time as per the person at VFS global Karachi.

Haris94
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Haris94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Can you please add the timeline including when and where you applied and what date you gave biometrics?
[/quote]

I applied on 28th May, from Gerry’s Lahore. Biometrics also done same day. Recieved the issued email yesterday that is 17th June. Took slightly longer due to the Eid holidays i suppose. Now I await for the collection of passport call.