Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KA941

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by KA941 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:55 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:06 pm
Ahma10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:52 pm
Ahma10 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:03 pm
I don’t think i read anybody else got his/her refusal letter with detailed reasoning via email.
Please correct me if i am wrong.
please anybody with same situation!or experience!?
Reasons for refusal are NOT sent visa email. You only get that when passport is collected!!!
I actually also received refusal reason letter/reason via email and that was couple of days before the passport was ready for collection. Not sure why some are sent and others arent

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Ahma10 wrote:
I don’t think i read anybody else got his/her refusal letter with detailed reasoning via email.
Got refusal letter in email today.

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:29 pm

KA941 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:55 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:06 pm
Ahma10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:52 pm
Ahma10 wrote:
please anybody with same situation!or experience!?
Reasons for refusal are NOT sent visa email. You only get that when passport is collected!!!
I actually also received refusal reason letter/reason via email and that was couple of days before the passport was ready for collection. Not sure why some are sent and others arent
I have also received refusal letter on email today.

hasan65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasan65 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Obie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm
Do update us upon your return from Gerry's, the VAF centre. I wish you all the best and hope the outcome is as you aspire.
got refusal letter in email today :(

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:40 pm

hasan65 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:29 pm
Obie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm
Do update us upon your return from Gerry's, the VAF centre. I wish you all the best and hope the outcome is as you aspire.
got refusal letter in email today :(
Sorry about that. It is very sad, are the reasons given sensible or baseless.

Once you said they mentioned the "c" word, in their little world, the outcome was inevitable.
After thinking long and hard, I have come to the conclusion that brexit is a cancer. The only good brexit is a dead brexit.

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 pm

I have been a silent monitor of this forum for a while now and I have been following this particular topic regarding ISSUED = VISA, CONCLUDED = REFUSED. I can emphatically state that this conclusion is false. I received a "concluded" email regarding my mother's visa application a few days ago. Today she went to the VAC and her visa has been issued.

Ahma10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahma10 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:56 pm

unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 pm
I have been a silent monitor of this forum for a while now and I have been following this particular topic regarding ISSUED = VISA, CONCLUDED = REFUSED. I can emphatically state that this conclusion is false. I received a "concluded" email regarding my mother's visa application a few days ago. Today she went to the VAC and her visa has been issued.
When you received the email?!

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 pm

hasan65 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:26 pm
Hi...........Today i have received email with CONCLUDED word..................... Any 1 here who have received CONCLUDED email and got/ granted UK visa.........share your opinion. Thanks
I received CONCLUDED and got the visa. That analogy is factually inaccurate.

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Ahma10 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:56 pm
unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 pm
When you received the email?!
Received email on 02/07/19

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:18 pm

unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 pm
hasan65 wrote:
Hi...........Today i have received email with CONCLUDED word..................... Any 1 here who have received CONCLUDED email and got/ granted UK visa.........share your opinion. Thanks
I do not think it is correct. Based on what I have seen on this thread it is statistically correct.

I am a sceptic of these things.

Having seen 100% of people with "issue" email being granted visa, and about 99% of people with "Concluded" being refused, I feel unable to reach any other conclusion other than saying concluded means refused and issue is granted.

You are not the only concluded person to receive a positive response.

Your experience can be classified as an anomaly.

I will need to see at least 20 people with your experience on this thread, for my held view to be revisited.
After thinking long and hard, I have come to the conclusion that brexit is a cancer. The only good brexit is a dead brexit.

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Obie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:18 pm
unfair wrote:
hasan65 wrote:
I do not think it is correct. Based on what I have seen on this thread it is statistically correct.

Having seen 100% of people with "issue" email being granted visa, and about 99% of people with "Concluded" being refused, I feel unable to reach any other conclusion other than saying concluded means refused and issue is granted.

I will need to see at least 20 people with your experience on this thread, for my held view to be revisited.
Methinks you're attempting to explain a complex theory with a simplistic statistical analogy.

Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the demographics of contributors to this forum. Following that, you can then attempt to extrapolate your "issued:approved/concluded:refused" finding from one group to another. I have a funny feeling you'd unravel a picture you thought never existed. I have read a contribution by a forum member whose mother applied from the same country as my mother's and they experienced the same phenomenon. See what I'm driving at?

Unless we receive clarification from UKVI, it would be near on impossible to draw that sort of conclusion.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:03 pm

unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:40 pm
Obie wrote:
unfair wrote:
hasan65 wrote:

Methinks you're attempting to explain a complex theory with a simplistic statistical analogy.

Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the demographics of contributors to this forum. Following that, you can then attempt to extrapolate your "issued:approved/concluded:refused" finding from one group to another. I have a funny feeling you'd unravel a picture you thought never existed. I have read a contribution by a forum member whose mother applied from the same country as my mother's and they experienced the same phenomenon. See what I'm driving at?

Unless we receive clarification from UKVI, it would be near on impossible to draw that sort of conclusion.
In the same way it is for you to draw your conclusion when so far two applicants on the forum who got concluded received their visas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

unfair

Post by unfair » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:03 pm
unfair wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:40 pm
Obie wrote:
unfair wrote:

In the same way it is for you to draw your conclusion when so far two applicants on the forum who got concluded received their visas.
It so happens that the two instances in the "margin of error" bracket relate to the same country? {hand underneath chin -thinking pose :D }

I do understand why the analogy is drawn but I thought I'd critique it a bit as it gave me something to think about before my mother's attendance to the VAC today.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 pm

I am a very open minded person, but I stand by my position in this matter. We know the demographic of the individual in question, they are all Pakistan of all ages. They applied from Pakistan. All of them received email telling them that either their applications has been Issued or their application has been concluded.

All the people who received a message that their application was issued were granted visas, all the one that received concluded (save for 2) were refused.

I was so puzzled by this, that I offered to assist a gentle man on this thread, whose parents are very decent Pakistanis nationals wanting to visit their child. Everything was in order , then we got the concluded email. We threatened action, they decided to reconsider, after 2 months their passports were requested, last week we received an email saying your application has been issued. Yesterday both parents were issued as there was no reason for the refusal in the first place, other than the fact that the parents came from.Pakistan.
My view was reinforced when we received the issue email.

Of twelve Pakistani visitor visa applications I have done since November last year to date, all the issue were granted and the 3 concluded were refused. Theses are people of different age demographic, different socio economic background. They all have one similar features, they are all Pakistanis applying from Pakistan.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:12 pm

In my opinion the word concluded doesn't necessarily means refusal rather it simply hiding the actual conclusion while indicating the finalisation of decision. Due to data protection most often the decisions and other such valuable data is not shared through emailing. Also in my opinion the biggest loophole a case worker usually has to refuse the visit visa application of not being convinced that the applicant will leave the UK despite the applicant has abundance of resources in his/her own country and he has visited the UK in past as well. In my research most of the time caseworker's perception in thinking so develops through few factors although they are not relevant to case such as caseworker's own ethnicity & mood, applicant's ethnicity, current political environment, foreign affairs etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

rafiq24
Newly Registered

Post by rafiq24 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:32 pm

7th July received email application issued
But so far no email no message from Gerrys for passport collections. Any idea what is eastimated timeline for collection.

I am not concerned what is the outcome of application But concerned my dad has a flight on 17th to another country. What if we do not receive a reply next 2 days. Should we just pop into office for passport collection.

Help Appreciated

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:49 pm

Hi all,
one of my friend application refused and he wrote a pre action protocol letter to ukvi abu Dhabi .After 14 days ukvi requested more time. Today he received email from ukvi abu Dhabi
Dear sir
Thank you for your email
kindly please be advised that this application is still under reconsideration and you will be notified in due course
regards
case work & correspondence team
menacapt(middle east north africa central Asia Pakistan and Turkey)
Any one knows what it's mean???

mohdsh
Newly Registered
India

Post by mohdsh » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:58 am

Hi all

I have submitted bio metric on 23/06/2019 ( Al Khobar , Saudi Arabia )

Received UK visa application issued mail on 08/07/2019 ( from British Embassy , Riyadh )

Received sms to receive passport on 10/07/2019

Found UK entry clearance sticker on it. ( Validity from 08/10/2019 to 08/04/2020 )

My question is Visa and Entry clearance are same , And what is the difference between Visa And entry clearance.

And My travel plan mentioned in application is( Sep 15 to Sep 23 - 2019 ) but given from October 08. any one has idea Why?

Expecting reply from any one in this forum highly appreciated.

Thank you.

SairaQasim
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by SairaQasim » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Zaroob wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:49 pm
Hi all,
one of my friend application refused and he wrote a pre action protocol letter to ukvi abu Dhabi .After 14 days ukvi requested more time. Today he received email from ukvi abu Dhabi
Dear sir
Thank you for your email
kindly please be advised that this application is still under reconsideration and you will be notified in due course
regards
case work & correspondence team
menacapt(middle east north africa central Asia Pakistan and Turkey)
Any one knows what it's mean???
Hi there.. we have been through this... after refusal on baseless reasons we complained about that and they were reconsidering our whole application and we inquired about outcome from UKVI we always got the same response.. just wait for the right time !
It took 2 months for reconsideration and now we have received concluded email today. Let's see what gonna be the outcome of this reconsideration !!!
Hopin for the best !

MSI1212
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MSI1212 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:36 am

Submitted visa application online (21st or 22nd June, don't remember)

Completed biometric submission and other formalities at Gerry's office in Islamabad on 25th June.

Email received today saying 'Your UK Visa application has been issued'

After reading multiple threads on this forum (including this one), it's safe to say that Issued means the visa has been approved.

Waiting for call / SMS from Gerry's now to collect the passports.