Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Visiting visa documents for parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Member of Standing
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:42 am

Visiting visa documents for parents

Post by gainvidya » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:22 pm

I wanted to know what document should I produce as my address or residential proof. I have a mortgage. Last when they visited me in 2010 I was renting and I had tenant agreement as residential proof.

I am British Citizen.

Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by peppekalle » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Mortgage statement would suffice