ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa for Parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

malhotrag
Newly Registered
India

Visitor visa for Parents

Post by malhotrag » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:53 pm

Need help and advice please.
Want to invite my parents from India for a visit to UK. Father is retired 70, with no regular income or pension has about £6000 in savings. Mother is 68, gives English tutions to primary school children earns about Rs 20000. P/m. Has savings of £8000.
She has visited UK one in 2009 and went back after 2 months..
As a sponsor I am British National have regular income of about £2700p/m after tax from job with NHS. Rented accommodation with three rooms, share child care with ex wife. And give £400 maintenance for children. Rent 470.

How should I approach the application.

Any help and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks
Chetan

Casa

Re: Visitor visa for Parents

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:03 pm

Submit documented evidence of your parent's stronger ties to their own country than they have with you in the UK. The Entry Clearance Officer will want to see that they have reasons to return to India and not remain with you.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

malhotrag
Newly Registered
India

Re: Visitor visa for Parents

Post by malhotrag » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:41 am

Thanks a lot.