ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

krssubbu

Visitor Visa

Post by krssubbu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:12 pm

Hi

Can you please let me know if following documents are enough for visitors Visa?

1. House documents (photocopy)
2. Letter of invitation from me
3. Letter of sponsor to say I will support my mother for accommodation when she is in the UK
4. Letter from my husband saying no objection for my mother to stay
4. Payslips and letter from employer? needed??
5. Letter from my father back home to say he is sponsoring tickets for the travel
6. Medical insurance

Casa

Re: Visitor Visa

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Crucial to a successful visitor visa application is documented evidence of strong ties to your mother's home country. She will have to submit proof of her financial self-sufficiency, any ownership of property, family ties etc.

The Entry Clearance Office will want to see that she has greater reasons to return home than she has to remain in the UK.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Thanks Casa for quick reply - CAn i give a house document back home?

Also

do I need to send my payslips, bank statements, letter from employer?

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:44 pm

krssubbu wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:35 pm
Thanks Casa for quick reply - CAn i give a house document back home? Yes, but you'll need more than this.
Your mother's bank statements with proof of origin of any funds. Proof of family ties in the home country.

Also

do I need to send my payslips, bank statements, letter from employer? Yes, but also see my comments above.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:30 am

sorry Casa 1 more question
I am self employed but have not been drawing monthly salary - i take out dividends every now and then - so a letter fro accountant alone enough instead of payslips?

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Casa or others, any updates?

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:26 am

Sorry its bit urgent as I am processing the documents for her visa - any reply would be really good

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:18 pm

again thoughts anyone?