ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to make ILR appointment? Birmingham PEO.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bbdivo
Member of Standing

When to make ILR appointment? Birmingham PEO.

Post by bbdivo » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:23 pm

Hi all,

I am nearing 3yrs 11m on a work permit, and I know this is probably a silly question but for what day should I make my appointment for my ILR application? I arrived in the country on the 9th of July 2001, does that mean i can make an appointment for 9th June 2005 or should it be 10th June 2005! Just want to make sure, I dont want to turn up and they say ohh you still have one more day to go! Apply next week! (and £500 later!!!!)

Also, has anyboby had any experience with the Birmingham PEO I have read somewhere they only accept appointments a week in advance and apparantly they are very difficult to get on the phone?

Thanks!