ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP dependant

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wpp
Newly Registered

WP dependant

Post by wpp » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:19 am

HI, As regards to VAF1 non settlement ,

I got this information from www.ukvisas.gov.uk
Q 1: Is it necessary to send my Work Permit or copy of Work Permit when i apply for my wife to join me as work permit dependant. Im in Uk on workpermit for last 3 years, as per info below, it seems i dnt need to send my work permit at all.
Q 2: I am living with my grand parents rent free, When i apply , will i letter from my grand parents stating that i can live with them rent free, be enough.
As a guide, your dependants should include:

evidence of their relationship to you
evidence that you can support them and live without needing any help from public funds
a copy of the pages from your passport showing your permission to stay, if you are already in the UK, and
your original work permit and supporting documents if they are applying before you travel to the UK.