ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adequate maintenance flr fp parent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ssasi2020

Adequate maintenance flr fp parent

Post by ssasi2020 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Hi all,
I went through adequate maintenance guidance but can't seem to find correct calculation for C.
All suggested scenarios are for couples with child.
I will be on flr fp parent . So no couple involved. Anybody have required figures for C in relation to flr fp parent. Thanks

ssasi2020

Re: Adequate maintenance flr fp parent

Post by ssasi2020 » Tue May 05, 2020 8:20 pm

ssasi2020 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:01 pm
Hi all,
I went through adequate maintenance guidance but can't seem to find correct calculation for C.
I will be on flr fp parent . So no couple involved. Anybody have required figures for C in relation to flr fp parent. Thanks
Hi , i need help here. My income is £341/ week after tax and ni. My accommodation is £157/ week. As the rule says A-B>C
341- 157> C
I can't seem to calculate correct figure for C. ( single person with 1 kids ).
Thank you.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Wed May 06, 2020 7:06 am

ssasi2020 wrote:
Hi all,
Please see the thread linked below which discusses the calculation and also provides links to the relevant rates. C is the amount of Income Support an equivalent British family would receive. I'm far from an expert on benefits, so hopefully someone else can check this, but I believe a British single parent of one child would receive Income Support of £73.10 (lone parent) + £66.90 (dependent child) + £17.45 (family premium) for a total of £157.45 per week.

immigration-for-family-members/calculat ... 05533.html
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

ssasi2020

Post by ssasi2020 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:09 am

geoeng wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:06 am
ssasi2020 wrote:
Hi all,
I will be on flr fp parent . So no couple involved. Anybody have required figures for C in relation to flr fp parent.
Please see the thread linked below which discusses the calculation and also provides links to the relevant rates. C is the amount of Income Support an equivalent British family would receive. I'm far from an expert on benefits, so hopefully someone else can check this, but I believe a British single parent of one child would receive Income Support of £73.10 (lone parent) + £66.90 (dependent child) + £17.45 (family premium) for a total of £157.45 per week.

immigration-for-family-members/calculat ... 05533.html

Thank you. It cleared my mind.