ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice: Premium Service After paying application fee?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mayziem
Newly Registered
United States of America

Advice: Premium Service After paying application fee?

Post by mayziem » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi all,

I apologise if there is an existing forum answering this question, but I haven't been able to find an answer after lots of searching!

I have completed my FLR(M) application online, and went ahead and paid for the Standard Service (~£1000) because I couldn't find a Premium Service appointment (after searching, I have now learned much more about the woes/ strategies for finding an appointment.

Now I am wondering whether I can book a Premium Service appointment if I am incredibly lucky and able to find one in the next few days. But, when I create an account to book a Premium Service appointment, I can only see an option for paying the full ~£1600, rather than just the add-on cost of the Premium Service appointment.

Given I have already paid the Standard application fee, is there any way for me to try to book myself a Premium appointment by just paying the additional £610 for the Premium appointment? (If I do manage to find an appointment...!)

My sister will be nearby for the first time this summer, doing a programme in Europe - if I do the Standard Service I will have to give up any chance of seeing her while she is nearby since I wont be able to leave the country without my passport, because it sounds like it takes at least the 8 weeks :( :(