ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
Sadia786
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 am

Re: Appeal Update

Post by Sadia786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 pm

munashak wrote:
Immi121 wrote:
my husband said he remain 20 minutes in court.
Thank you sister for sharing this information. I hope and pray that it works out for you.

Best of luck.
bro my husband contract has been finished 2 weeks ago , his last wage slip come yesterday can it will any effect on my appeal result as he has no job nd home office nd judge only discussed about job. i am worry plz guide me
Dont Worry..
IA ur appeal will b allowed:)
Jus wait for 2 weeks..

munashak
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: Appeal Update

Post by munashak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Sadia786 wrote:
munashak wrote:
Immi121 wrote:
my husband said he remain 20 minutes in court.
Thank you sister for sharing this information. I hope and pray that it works out for you.

Best of luck.
bro my husband contract has been finished 2 weeks ago , his last wage slip come yesterday can it will any effect on my appeal result as he has no job nd home office nd judge only discussed about job. i am worry plz guide me
Dont Worry..
IA ur appeal will b allowed:)
Jus wait for 2 weeks..
IN SHA ALLAH plz sadia dnt forget me in ur prayers i will break if result will not positive

Sadia786
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 am

Re: Appeal Update

Post by Sadia786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:57 pm

munashak wrote:
Sadia786 wrote:
munashak wrote:
Immi121 wrote:
Thank you sister for sharing this information. I hope and pray that it works out for you.

Best of luck.
bro my husband contract has been finished 2 weeks ago , his last wage slip come yesterday can it will any effect on my appeal result as he has no job nd home office nd judge only discussed about job. i am worry plz guide me
Dont Worry..
IA ur appeal will b allowed:)
Jus wait for 2 weeks..
IN SHA ALLAH plz sadia dnt forget me in ur prayers i will break if result will not positive
Aawww
Dont say like that..
b brave & think positive..everyfin will b fine..

Sadia786
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Sadia786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:00 pm

ShaheenZaid wrote:Hi,
can someone just clear something up for me please..
basically my deadlines in November and ive seen afew people mention an Mp support letter which can usually bring the date forward..
however when i rang my MP to ask for one she said it wont really help my case because u can only get them to give u an amended date if u have a special reason for it i.e health issues or family matters..
my case was refused over finances and she said she cant help..
i just wanted to know if it would make a difference sending one?
I didnt contact to MP..coz every1 z contactin but everyfin z happenin accordin to process so i think they cant make any difference widout our own efforts..
& i fink u should find out a solid reason for amended court date..

munashak
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: Appeal Update

Post by munashak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Sadia786 wrote:
munashak wrote:
Sadia786 wrote:
munashak wrote: bro my husband contract has been finished 2 weeks ago , his last wage slip come yesterday can it will any effect on my appeal result as he has no job nd home office nd judge only discussed about job. i am worry plz guide me
Dont Worry..
IA ur appeal will b allowed:)
Jus wait for 2 weeks..
IN SHA ALLAH plz sadia dnt forget me in ur prayers i will break if result will not positive
Aawww
Dont say like that..
b brave & think positive..everyfin will b fine..

yes u are right u know wait is very hard thats why i am worry

HaroonAli
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Mood:

Expedition Request

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:03 pm

If you MP is not writing a letter of support then maybe it will not get accepted as my MP wrote a letter to make the difference.

However you can send an expedition request and if it gets accepted it will and if not then it will make no difference.

However expedition request can only be sent after the deadline date.

If you require further information please do let me know.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
ShaheenZaid wrote:Hi,
can someone just clear something up for me please..
basically my deadlines in November and ive seen afew people mention an Mp support letter which can usually bring the date forward..
however when i rang my MP to ask for one she said it wont really help my case because u can only get them to give u an amended date if u have a special reason for it i.e health issues or family matters..
my case was refused over finances and she said she cant help..
i just wanted to know if it would make a difference sending one?

HaroonAli
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Mood:

Re: Appeal Update

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Sister why did your husband not take his old employer as it could have made a difference.

Also did he not also take a lawyer as if he had a lawyer then he could have fought the case as well.

I hope it all works out for yourself but do not worry inshallah you will hear within 2 weeks all the good news APPEAL ALLOWED!

Have a good day.

Thanks
munashak wrote:
munashak wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Inshallah sister it should work out fine be confident and answer all the questions.

Do let me know how it goes really praying you have a good insight on how the court goes and hopefully it will work in your favor.

Have a good day.

Thanks
munashak wrote: tommrow is my court hearing my husband going to court in bradford i am very upset plz make dua
just now i recieved by my husband. he txt he just got out court now, he ans all questions as best as he could as he is not employ @ the mo coz his contract is finished, thats why it bring down article 8 relevance . now my husband going bk to home he will tell me after reaching home. very upset dnt know what will b decision
my husband said he remain 20 minutes in court.

HaroonAli
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Mood:

Appeal

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Hello Sadia,

It actually depends on MP as well and how much they can do to support some just do not bother and others take that extra mile to help.

However as stated yourself there is a process but without your own efforts nothing really happens as after or some weeks before my deadline I was emailing and doing all possible to get an overturn or early court date but I think an email to an MP for a support letter should do good rather than bad.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
Sadia786 wrote:
ShaheenZaid wrote:Hi,
can someone just clear something up for me please..
basically my deadlines in November and ive seen afew people mention an Mp support letter which can usually bring the date forward..
however when i rang my MP to ask for one she said it wont really help my case because u can only get them to give u an amended date if u have a special reason for it i.e health issues or family matters..
my case was refused over finances and she said she cant help..
i just wanted to know if it would make a difference sending one?
I didnt contact to MP..coz every1 z contactin but everyfin z happenin accordin to process so i think they cant make any difference widout our own efforts..
& i fink u should find out a solid reason for amended court date..

Sadia786
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 am

Re: Appeal

Post by Sadia786 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:57 am

HaroonAli wrote:Hello Sadia,

It actually depends on MP as well and how much they can do to support some just do not bother and others take that extra mile to help.

However as stated yourself there is a process but without your own efforts nothing really happens as after or some weeks before my deadline I was emailing and doing all possible to get an overturn or early court date but I think an email to an MP for a support letter should do good rather than bad.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
Sadia786 wrote:
ShaheenZaid wrote:Hi,
can someone just clear something up for me please..
basically my deadlines in November and ive seen afew people mention an Mp support letter which can usually bring the date forward..
however when i rang my MP to ask for one she said it wont really help my case because u can only get them to give u an amended date if u have a special reason for it i.e health issues or family matters..
my case was refused over finances and she said she cant help..
i just wanted to know if it would make a difference sending one?
I didnt contact to MP..coz every1 z contactin but everyfin z happenin accordin to process so i think they cant make any difference widout our own efforts..
& i fink u should find out a solid reason for amended court date..

Thnx Bro

Sadia786
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 am

Re: Appeal

Post by Sadia786 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:58 am

..

mikkiii
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:16 am
Contact:

Re: Appeal Allowed 11th September

Post by mikkiii » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Sorry for late, but yeah you can try by email both embassy, but as you know your case is going to be handled by ISB embassy than Abu Dhabi people will just forward your details to ISB nothing else than can do for you.

Give it try , luckily you may get positive response from them, scan your determination and send to both embassy.

If this doesnt work please try what I way, I dont want to see anyone else who just wait along for calling letter, as I did.

Good Luck.

Mikki
HaroonAli wrote:Hi there,

I am already aware that they are going to send to Islamabad as Abu Dhabi did not deal with my case as the reference also begins with ISB. Anyway I will call them end of next week hopefully but I am sure it is going to Islamabad as she mentioned this @ court as well.

However I have Islamabad eMail but I was told by another person you can send an email to Abu Dhabi and they normally send a call letter as I have both email for Islamabad & Abu Dhabi. What do you think is it not better just scanning the copy and sending to ISB or Abu Dhabi as HOPO will not be able to do anything.

I hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:No problems appreciated for the information.

I have managed to find the Phone Number for Home Office Presenting Officer Unit in Glasgow. When do you advise I shall phone them as on the Determination it does state that HO have been sent a copy as well.

Also who should I speak to and what shall I say and will this work as just do not want to cause any sort of problems as normally I was told embassy will send call letter within 2 weeks as at the hearing the HO lady did state they will email the determination to embassy and then embassy will get in touch with my wife.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:
Hi Haroon, HOPO is Home office presenting unit, whenever appeal is allowed, AIU they forward the determination to them and to your lawyer, once HOPOU received they will forward to relevant visa embassy. So, best thing is you Google your HOPO and then call them up. there is web link with shawn somenthing.

You will get quite good response from HOPO. Dear do that what I say, I have waited 6 months for just call letter.

Cheers.

Hi Haroon,

Just call them right 3 weeks (14 working days) after you received your determination, as UK Border or someone called ECO have 5 working days to go against that decision, but its very rare.

So, as you call them who so ever attend your call just give them your appeal reference number and ask them where did they sent out is it gone to Islamabad or Abu Dhabi. If Abu dhabi then they are quick but Islamabad people are crap ones. But by doing this will be quick or will give you more Islamabad emails addresses to hunt them down.

I hope it helps.

Please pray for me as well... Thnx

Good Luck

HaroonAli
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Mood:

Re: Appeal Allowed 11th September

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Hello there,

I tried your method and contacted the Home Office Presenting Unit but it really did not make a difference as you stated. I spoke to a women and she says she can't do anything as I am not the appellant.

However she had advised to me that my file was scanned to Islamabad embassy and it can take 8 weeks for them to issue a call in letter this is what she has said and could not advise any further.

However I had scanned my full determination and sent it of to both embassies while Abu Dhabi said they could not do anything I managed to get a response from Islamabad within 48 hours which is not bad. Below is the response they sent to me.

Dear Ms. Sabeeha,

Thank you for your e-mail of 21 September 2013.

The allowed appeal determination that you sent us with this e-mail have been forwarded to the relevant department for further action. You will be contacted once the determination is verified from the Tribunal.

Yours sincerely,



TA

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas



UK Visas and Immigration

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

What do you think of that as how long will they take now.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:Sorry for late, but yeah you can try by email both embassy, but as you know your case is going to be handled by ISB embassy than Abu Dhabi people will just forward your details to ISB nothing else than can do for you.

Give it try , luckily you may get positive response from them, scan your determination and send to both embassy.

If this doesnt work please try what I way, I dont want to see anyone else who just wait along for calling letter, as I did.

Good Luck.

Mikki
HaroonAli wrote:Hi there,

I am already aware that they are going to send to Islamabad as Abu Dhabi did not deal with my case as the reference also begins with ISB. Anyway I will call them end of next week hopefully but I am sure it is going to Islamabad as she mentioned this @ court as well.

However I have Islamabad eMail but I was told by another person you can send an email to Abu Dhabi and they normally send a call letter as I have both email for Islamabad & Abu Dhabi. What do you think is it not better just scanning the copy and sending to ISB or Abu Dhabi as HOPO will not be able to do anything.

I hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:No problems appreciated for the information.

I have managed to find the Phone Number for Home Office Presenting Officer Unit in Glasgow. When do you advise I shall phone them as on the Determination it does state that HO have been sent a copy as well.

Also who should I speak to and what shall I say and will this work as just do not want to cause any sort of problems as normally I was told embassy will send call letter within 2 weeks as at the hearing the HO lady did state they will email the determination to embassy and then embassy will get in touch with my wife.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Hi Haroon,

Just call them right 3 weeks (14 working days) after you received your determination, as UK Border or someone called ECO have 5 working days to go against that decision, but its very rare.

So, as you call them who so ever attend your call just give them your appeal reference number and ask them where did they sent out is it gone to Islamabad or Abu Dhabi. If Abu dhabi then they are quick but Islamabad people are crap ones. But by doing this will be quick or will give you more Islamabad emails addresses to hunt them down.

I hope it helps.

Please pray for me as well... Thnx

Good Luck

hardrocker
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by hardrocker » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:36 am

Hi there

My wife's appeal was allowed two weeks ago. The determination letter was sent to Stoke on Trent presenting officer but I dont have any email or contact number for them to check the status. Can someone kindly provide me their details if possible.

Thank you

Immi121
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by Immi121 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:16 am

hardrocker wrote:Hi there

My wife's appeal was allowed two weeks ago. The determination letter was sent to Stoke on Trent presenting officer but I dont have any email or contact number for them to check the status. Can someone kindly provide me their details if possible.

Thank you
Hi,

I had an appeal withdrawn by Stoke on Trent yesterday - one day before the hearing. I was instructed by my solicitor that the paperwork has gone to BHC-Islamabad and it is now with them. I'm guessing the same has happened with yourself. Hence, you'd probably want to follow up with BHC-Islamabad.

As mentioned in HaroonAli's email, details for them are:

UK Visas and Immigration

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

----------------------------------------
Application @ Mirpur 17/06/2012
Returned 27/11/2012 Refused app
Applied for appeal in uk 17/12/12
Deadline given 17/06/2013
Court date: 24/09/2013
Decision Withdrawn by HO: 23/09/2013
Call letter: ???
Visa stamped: ???

mikkiii
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:16 am
Contact:

Re: Appeal Allowed 11th September

Post by mikkiii » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Hey Haroon, That's good, you been lucky enough getting reply from ISB that quick. Be honest, the way things working with you, it doent look your wife have to wait long like me.

But, It clearly seems, UK border intentionally hold up decision if they want to.

Good Luck.

cheers.
HaroonAli wrote:Hello there,

I tried your method and contacted the Home Office Presenting Unit but it really did not make a difference as you stated. I spoke to a women and she says she can't do anything as I am not the appellant.

However she had advised to me that my file was scanned to Islamabad embassy and it can take 8 weeks for them to issue a call in letter this is what she has said and could not advise any further.

However I had scanned my full determination and sent it of to both embassies while Abu Dhabi said they could not do anything I managed to get a response from Islamabad within 48 hours which is not bad. Below is the response they sent to me.

Dear Ms. Sabeeha,

Thank you for your e-mail of 21 September 2013.

The allowed appeal determination that you sent us with this e-mail have been forwarded to the relevant department for further action. You will be contacted once the determination is verified from the Tribunal.

Yours sincerely,



TA

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas



UK Visas and Immigration

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

What do you think of that as how long will they take now.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:Sorry for late, but yeah you can try by email both embassy, but as you know your case is going to be handled by ISB embassy than Abu Dhabi people will just forward your details to ISB nothing else than can do for you.

Give it try , luckily you may get positive response from them, scan your determination and send to both embassy.

If this doesnt work please try what I way, I dont want to see anyone else who just wait along for calling letter, as I did.

Good Luck.

Mikki
HaroonAli wrote:Hi there,

I am already aware that they are going to send to Islamabad as Abu Dhabi did not deal with my case as the reference also begins with ISB. Anyway I will call them end of next week hopefully but I am sure it is going to Islamabad as she mentioned this @ court as well.

However I have Islamabad eMail but I was told by another person you can send an email to Abu Dhabi and they normally send a call letter as I have both email for Islamabad & Abu Dhabi. What do you think is it not better just scanning the copy and sending to ISB or Abu Dhabi as HOPO will not be able to do anything.

I hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:

Hi Haroon,

Just call them right 3 weeks (14 working days) after you received your determination, as UK Border or someone called ECO have 5 working days to go against that decision, but its very rare.

So, as you call them who so ever attend your call just give them your appeal reference number and ask them where did they sent out is it gone to Islamabad or Abu Dhabi. If Abu dhabi then they are quick but Islamabad people are crap ones. But by doing this will be quick or will give you more Islamabad emails addresses to hunt them down.

I hope it helps.

Please pray for me as well... Thnx

Good Luck

Yazzy
Member
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Yazzy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:34 pm

My Husband was refused in March and the ECM Deadline was 10th September
We still havent heard anything
Anyone know when the court date will be set?
This year or next year?
How many months?

Immi121
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by Immi121 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Yazzy wrote:My Husband was refused in March and the ECM Deadline was 10th September
We still havent heard anything
Anyone know when the court date will be set?
This year or next year?
How many months?
Sorry to say but you are almost certainly looking at a hearing date next year. Depending on which region you are located in, it could be anywhere between January to March.

Yazzy
Member
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Yazzy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Im from East London so how many months do i have to wait for the hearing?

HaroonAli
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Mood:

Court Date

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:06 pm

I would say your hearing would be in approx March/April/May but maybe you might get lucky and get an earlier date but it is very rare as they have a backlog of 500,000 cases.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Yazzy wrote:Im from East London so how many months do i have to wait for the hearing?

HaroonAli
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Mood:

Call In Letter

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi there as well,

My appeal was allowed about 2 weeks ago and spoke to Home Office she said we had got the determination on 18th and forwarded it to Islamabad but I got it on 11th so I am king of confused with all this and there various statements.

Anyway email BHC and attach the call in letter as I got a reply but after that not heard anything back. Also what is your timeline as it must be similar to mines.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
hardrocker wrote:Hi there

My wife's appeal was allowed two weeks ago. The determination letter was sent to Stoke on Trent presenting officer but I dont have any email or contact number for them to check the status. Can someone kindly provide me their details if possible.

Thank you

HaroonAli
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Mood:

Re: Appeal Allowed 11th September

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Hello appreciated for the prompt response.

I only got that reply from BHC and after that nothing even told me to keep me updated.

What do you wreckon when shall I get call in letter as spoke to Home Office Unit today and they said we sent it to Islamabad only 2 days ago so there staff have gave me 2 different statements in last couple of weeks.

Let me know as need call in letter before Eid as was hoping my wife can come before or straight after Eid.

Hope to hear from yourself soon.

Thanks

Yazzy
Member
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Yazzy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:12 pm

I called the appeal office twice and they told me my court date could be set for December/January. I asked about it being set in March/April coz of the backlog but they told me the have new resources to help them... Any truth in this?

Anyone already have their court date for next year? When?

Yazzy
Member
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Yazzy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:09 am

HaroonAli mind me asking exactly how many weeks after ur ECM deadline did u recieve the court hearing date set letter?
Its been 2 weeks and still nothing?
How many weeks did u wait?

hardrocker
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by hardrocker » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 am

Haroon Ali

I also spoke with HOPO unit Stoke on Trent twice where my determination letter went and both times they gave me conflicting information. First time they said they have not received the determination letter so I faxed it over to them. Second time they said because the appeal was allowed on paper they dont get involved in it and just forward everything to Islamabad. My wife has already emailed Islamabad last week but no response yet. Dont know exactly what to do now other than just wait and be hopeful.

HaroonAli
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Mood:

Expedition Request

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Mine was a bit weird as I got my date 2 times but I had expedition cases on both of them.

But however normally you are look at about 4 weeks after ECM deadline for a court date as mines I got a court date within 10 days and then an adjourned court date some days later.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Yazzy wrote:HaroonAli mind me asking exactly how many weeks after ur ECM deadline did u recieve the court hearing date set letter?
Its been 2 weeks and still nothing?
How many weeks did u wait?

Locked
cron