Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal late by one day!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ask4help
Newly Registered

Appeal dismissed how can I buy time???

Post by Ask4help » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Hello guys,
Please I need an advice from well experienced persons or someone who has passed through the same situation.
I was issued a student visa (18 months period) on 4th of Feb 2009 and I came to the UK 8th of Feb 2009 for a master's degree with my wife who had 2 years visit visa on her passport at the time.On April 2009 my wife went back to our home country to switch her visit visa to student dependant and returned back to UK in May. On September 2009 we had our first baby. In June 2010 , I applied for PSW visa through the university and was granted on October (period of 2years). On September 2012 I applied for entrepreneur visa it was granted on July 2013 (period of 3years) but due to the requirement in entrepreneur visa I was not able to renew the visa. On June 2016 I made application based on 7yrs born in the uk route.my child was a month and half short of 7 years. In January 2018 we got a refusal (reason for refusal: me and my wife were from same country it will be reasonable for us to return back to our country) with right of appeal. We went for hearing July 2018 and it was dismissed August 2018.

Now, my ten years will complete January 2019. What step will be good for me now to delay or buy time? My solicitor said I should appeal the first tier tribunal decision by first asking other judge to review the case and if that doesn't go well then we can appeal to upper tribunal and if the outcome still isn't good then we can appeal in the appeal court. But I was suggesting if to make fresh application? Secondly, if I'm applying for my ten years long residence on January can my wife as well apply along with me although, she came with visit visa alongside with me and returned back to switch to student dependant visa. she only spent three weeks back home.

PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

Sent from my iPad

Obie
Ireland

Re: Appeal dismissed how can I buy time???

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:33 pm

You can apply for permission to appeal, and identify errors of law in the original decision. Going for a new application at this stage, don't seem very sensible.
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Ask4help
Newly Registered

Post by Ask4help » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Many thanks, I so much appreciate that’s what my solicitor said.but will this give me enough time? I’m scared not to lose my ten years residency.

Ask4help
Newly Registered

Post by Ask4help » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:16 am

Ask4help wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:28 pm
Hello guys,
Please I need an advice from well experienced persons or someone who has passed through the same situation.
I was issued a student visa (18 months period) on 4th of Feb 2009 and I came to the UK 8th of Feb 2009 for a master's degree with my wife who had 2 years visit visa on her passport at the time.On April 2009 my wife went back to our home country to switch her visit visa to student dependant and returned back to UK in May. On September 2009 we had our first baby. In June 2010 , I applied for PSW visa through the university and was granted on October (period of 2years). On September 2012 I applied for entrepreneur visa it was granted on July 2013 (period of 3years) but due to the requirement in entrepreneur visa I was not able to renew the visa. On June 2016 I made application based on 7yrs born in the uk route.my child was a month and half short of 7 years. In January 2018 we got a refusal (reason for refusal: me and my wife were from same country it will be reasonable for us to return back to our country) with right of appeal. We went for hearing July 2018 and it was dismissed August 2018.

Now, my ten years long residency will complete January 2019. What step will be good for me now to delay or buy time? My solicitor said I should appeal the first tier tribunal decision by first asking other judge to review the case and if that doesn't go well then we can appeal to upper tribunal and if the outcome still isn't good then we can appeal in the appeal court. But I was suggesting if to make fresh application? Or can my solicitor suggestions buy my time till January?Secondly, if I'm applying for my ten years long residence on January can my wife as well apply along with me although, she came with visit visa alongside with me and returned back to switch to student dependant visa. she only spent three weeks back home.

PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

Sent from my iPad

Ask4help
Newly Registered

Post by Ask4help » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:38 am

I need advice please people help!!!

Ask4help
Newly Registered

Permission to upper tribunal how?

Post by Ask4help » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi guys, I just appeal to first tribunal for permission to upper tribunal. Please How long does appeal for permission usually takes to respond?

God bless.

Ask4help
Newly Registered

Appeal late by one day!

Post by Ask4help » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:44 am

Good day to everyone, please I need a clarification regarding appeal permission to upper tribunal made to first tribunal. The appeal was refused and the judge said the appeal was late with one day but he went ahead to say because of sensitivity in the case he will treat the case as in time appeal

My question now is that would that affect my ILR allocation by February next year?