Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
1. A2 for English language, .Qwerty123456789 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 pmHello again
As it a little bit confusing for me. I am thinking that extending existing visa ( family member of permanent resident permit) should be more easy and straight forward. But looks like it’s not .
1) she would need to proof again her knowledge of English (previously it was A1) now it has to be A2?
2)Both of us from outside Eu , I have PR (from my previous marriage). She received her visa in November 2016 from overseas,we submitted our divorce certificate then, do we need to submit it again?
3) she was applying online , printed out application and sent it to visa centre , she had an account there, would it be the same one or she need to create different one?
Sorry if those questions sound naive , we just trying to get ready beforehand for the process
Unless personal circumstances/visa fee/rules not changing then preferably extension should be applied very close to visa expiry for enjoying the full length of visa and avoiding any shortfall towards ILR in future.
1.https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-flr-mQwerty123456789 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:28 pmHello
We ( my wife and I) preparing documents mad proofs for my wife visa.
Both of us originally from outside Eu, I have permanent residence ( I was married to Eu member).
My wife obtain her first visa in November 2016 for 33 months from outside the uk ,it will expire 19/08/19.
I have few questions and would be grateful if they are answered ( sorry in advance if they will sound silly)?
1. There is a link where to start the process , I have followed it and it is says “partner” is it same as a spouse ?
2. Divorced certificates from previous relationships ( both of us were married before) , I have mine , how about hers , I understand it has to be translated , does it has to be certified translated or can it be just translated and attached to original ?
3. English knowledge,
last time she has submitted A1, she need A2 or above? It’s has to be from specific collages I guess , if you could please provide a link for them.
4. As a proof of our relationship we are planning to submit few bank, bills for 2016,2017,2018,2019 would it be sufficient or there are specific requirements for it?
5. Affordability “
My current job is “0” contracts and I earn less then 12k , but my wife is on “0” contract ( working from November 2018) and her salary is over 20k , would it be if we stated that ( with payslips and contract, bank statements) or it has to me who has 18.6k salary ?
I understand that there will be more information in the form , but is it any other “hidden”points we have to look at ?