ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for flr (m) early

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nsxx
United States of America

FLR (M) Joint Tenancy

Post by nsxx » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:33 pm

Hi all,

May someone please advise if myself (sponsor) and my husband (applicant) have a joint tenancy in both of our names, do we still require a NOC letter from the landlord/agency?

Thanks in advance!

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: FLR (M) Joint Tenancy

Post by TODMATT » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:52 pm

nsxx wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:33 pm
Hi all,

May someone please advise if myself (sponsor) and my husband (applicant) have a joint tenancy in both of our names, do we still require a NOC letter from the landlord/agency?

Thanks in advance!
Not required.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

nsxx
United States of America

FLR (M) query

Post by nsxx » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:52 pm

Hi all,

Myself (Sponsor) and my husband (applicant) were living at the address relied upon in our initial spouse visa application (leave to enter) for 9 months when he first arrived in the country. The accommodation was a flat share and we had landlord NOC letter at the time which we submitted as evidence in our first spouse visa application. Only I was on the tenancy, but my husband did receive few pieces of DVLA, DWP, NHS correspondence at this address.

My question is, do I need to provide another form of evidence from our landlord for our first address? We are now applying for FLR (M) and most of the address/accommodation questions relate to our current address which we have lived at for just short of 2 years (1 year and 11 months to be exact at the time of application).

Where relevant in the online FLR (M) application I have made reference to our first address where asked and we have a few pieces of correspondence we can refer to at the first address as evidence of living there. But as all of the other address questions are only in relation to our current address and our time at this current address covers the majority of the past 2 years - do I need to provide any landlord information/evidence for the first address?

Thanks in advance.

nsxx
United States of America

applying for flr (m) early

Post by nsxx » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:49 pm

Hi all,

I know this isn't the norm, but i (sponsor) potentially might be facing an upcoming redundancy in the next couple months estimated between (July-Sept) there is a 90% chance the redundancy will take place and i will be affected.

As I can't predict how quickly I will be able to find another job and my husband's (applicant) income is just under the financial requirement - instead of potentially having to restart the visa process from scratch. Can we apply early and take the shortfall hit? We understand we may have to pay extra for another flr (m) visa down the line to met the 5 yr requirements, but would rather this then for my husband to have to go back to his home country and start again. If all requirements are met is the process the same and will the home office view this as normal application?

We don't qualify for any of the current covid exceptions/exemptions etc, so it seems like only option at this point.

Please advise, thanks in advance.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: applying for flr (m) early

Post by Korekt » Mon May 10, 2021 12:24 am

nsxx wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:49 pm
Can we apply early and take the shortfall hit? We understand we may have to pay extra for another flr (m) visa down the line to met the 5 yr requirements, but would rather this then for my husband to have to go back to his home country and start again. If all requirements are met is the process the same and will the home office view this as normal application?
Yes, you can.

There is no penalty for applying 'early'.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."