ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing little sisters to uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nabilah123
Newly Registered
Tanzania

Bringing little sisters to uk

Post by Nabilah123 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi
I’m a british citizen. I am married, both my partner and I work. We live in a 3 bedroom house with 2 children.
Now my family is in Tanzania. My mother just recently passed away, and my 3 little sisters literally have no one left there to care for them. They are 15 13 & 10. Our dad has not been in the picture for 8 years now, him and mum divorced, he is a 53 year old man who’s always drinking & gambling & has no sense of responsibility. I have been the core supporter for my family from their monthly rent to food to schools to health care. Now that my mother is gone and my siblings have no one to care for them (mums neighbour has currently temporarily taken them under her wing since death) I was wondering if there was any way I would be able to bring them to the uk to join me.

Thanks in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Bringing little sisters to uk

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:11 pm

If you can afford then child student visa (tier4) might be appropriate for them:

https://www.gov.uk/child-study-visa
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:42 am

You could legally adopt them as they are still under the ages of 18 and once thats done you can apply for passport for them.

Nabilah123 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:55 pm
Hi
I’m a british citizen. I am married, both my partner and I work. We live in a 3 bedroom house with 2 children.
Now my family is in Tanzania. My mother just recently passed away, and my 3 little sisters literally have no one left there to care for them. They are 15 13 & 10. Our dad has not been in the picture for 8 years now, him and mum divorced, he is a 53 year old man who’s always drinking & gambling & has no sense of responsibility. I have been the core supporter for my family from their monthly rent to food to schools to health care. Now that my mother is gone and my siblings have no one to care for them (mums neighbour has currently temporarily taken them under her wing since death) I was wondering if there was any way I would be able to bring them to the uk to join me.

Thanks in advance.

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:38 am

Hi,
Or you can put them on a boarding school when they are on holidays they can be coming here for visiting.Once they reach 18 you could apply for them college here.It would be easier for you applying one by one rather than 3 all together.Try look for good boarding schools which do the same curriculum as here for them to be able to adjust easily.

At the same time apply for legal custody for them for easier application

Hope this helps.

Nabilah123 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:55 pm
Hi

Thanks in advance.