ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can some one guide and help urgent please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shahablala
Newly Registered

Can some one guide and help urgent please

Post by shahablala » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:16 am

hi Dear all

its very confusing i am under ten year partner route and applying extension and i have checked 20 times on
home office web site which says use FLR FP FOR extension under ten year partner route i am filling form more than three times and its keep asking me income and english requirements but law clearly states that under ten year partner route you dont have to provide these things can someone please guide and help

many thanx

Adi12
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Can some one guide and help urgent please

Post by Adi12 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:24 pm

I am not 100% sure but i think you got the same requirments for 5 and 10 year visa.specially about english language test.but as i said i am.not 100% sure

geoeng
Canada

Re: Can some one guide and help urgent please

Post by geoeng » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:16 am

shahablala wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:16 am
law clearly states that under ten year partner route you dont have to provide these things can someone please guide and help
You are correct. I'm not familiar with the application form in these circumstances, but there is a good chance the online form is simply a one-size-fits-all FLR application form or you have answered questions prompting the inclusion of this information. Answer the questions honestly and the ECOs should be aware of the requirements you have to meet, if you have concerns then there's no harm in including a cover letter explaining the circumstances.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.