ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can't book VFS spouse visa appointment since November, help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Battlestar

Can't book VFS spouse visa appointment since November, help!

Post by Battlestar » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:30 am

Hi guys,

Need help with brothers wife's visa application.

The spouse visa was submitted on the 9/11/2020, having paid both the application fee and NHS surcharge, which amounted to a preposterous £3083. I was then told to apply for an appointment to submit my wife's case in Islamabad via VFS Global (3rd party processing centre used by UKVI).

I have been trying every single day since the 9/11/2020 but have not been able to book an appointment with VFS. I have contacted them and they said due to Covid-19 they have reduced the appointments but that they are released often and to keep checking their website.

Its been over two months since I completed the visa application and paid. I have checked every single day and can't get an appointment.

I've contact VFS and they just say keep checking back.
I've changed locations from Islamabad to Lahore, still no luck.
Messaged the Home Office, not got a response.

Any help guys?

Zt123x
Newly Registered

Re: Can't book VFS spouse visa appointment since November, help!

Post by Zt123x » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:30 pm

Hi I’m in the same boat. I have applied for my husband’s visa and waiting on an appointment. It’s driving me insane now. I check every single day, I wake up especially to check this site. It’s not nice having to wait.

To top it off we don’t get told when they release the appointments either.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:39 pm

Battlestar wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:30 am
Hi guys,

Need help with brothers wife's visa application.

The spouse visa was submitted on the 9/11/2020, having paid both the application fee and NHS surcharge, which amounted to a preposterous £3083. I was then told to apply for an appointment to submit my wife's case in Islamabad via VFS Global (3rd party processing centre used by UKVI).

I have been trying every single day since the 9/11/2020 but have not been able to book an appointment with VFS. I have contacted them and they said due to Covid-19 they have reduced the appointments but that they are released often and to keep checking their website.

Its been over two months since I completed the visa application and paid. I have checked every single day and can't get an appointment.

I've contact VFS and they just say keep checking back.
I've changed locations from Islamabad to Lahore, still no luck.
Messaged the Home Office, not got a response.

Any help guys?
Applicants from Pakistan has struggled to book an appointment with the VAC so you are not alone.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Pinkypepper
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Pinkypepper » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:14 pm

Hi guys hope you're well.

I applied for my husbands visa on 16.12.2020 - I paid the home office fee and health surcharge on this date.

I've been waiting for an appointment since and alhamdulilah the solicitor has managed to get one booked today for 02.02.2021 in sha Allah.

We preferred to have it booked for Islamabad but had to go for Lahore instead as there were just no appointments available.

Maybe try changing the location. In sha Allah hope u guys get an appointment soon.

Let me know how it goes

Aamer saeed

Post by Aamer saeed » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:58 pm

Hi there hope you doing well. Just a qui information regarding my wife biometric appointment. I am struggling to book . Could somone please link a how to book a appointment thanks.