ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAT A NON SALARIED

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TODMATT
Diamond Member

CAT A NON SALARIED

Post by TODMATT » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:54 am

Dear gurus,

Quick question a friend of mine was applying using the new Appendix PARTNER. He’s paid by per hour and here is a list of his gross salary in the last 6 months

Nov 1590
Dec 1500
Jan 1600
Feb 1750
Mar 1800(overtime)
April 1520(projection)

I believe he can apply under CAT A non salaried

Using CAT A NON SALARIED FORMULA

9760 x 6 x 12 equals 19,520 which > 18,600

The problem now is that,

A. The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

B. The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

C. Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

D. Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

Which options in this list? A OR C?

If you click on C, it asks to provide payslips within the period of 12 months from old and current employer which looks like CAT B??

if you click on A it doesn’t ask you for anything.

Do you still submit 6 months payslips or 12 months ? According to the new appendix partner.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: CAT A NON SALARIED

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:05 pm

Option A

The online form seems like mistakenly considering to category A non-salaried person (person with varying wages) as category B when by simply saying to no to the question that are you earning same wages from the last 6/12 months. In my opinion the best way to answer is to say yes then give explanation in additional info and just attach 6 months of payslips with bank statements.
Also there is no harm in supplying 12 months of payslips and bank statements if sufficient income does not fall significantly because any category A person can wish his/her income to be considered under category B too.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Thank you for your reply seagul.

Choosing option A based on the wages shown above means they might take the lowest wages to calculate the gross annual salary that’s why he’s very skeptical about it.

The question was asked if you have been with the employer for 6 months or more?

Yes or No

If click yes, it gives you option of the list above but if you click no, it gives you option to add current job and also option to add jobs in the previous 12 months.

Can you also explain CAT B variable income to me please? I thought CAT B, mean if you have been less than 6 months with your employer?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:49 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:26 pm
Thank you for your reply seagul.

Choosing option A based on the wages shown above means they might take the lowest wages to calculate the gross annual salary that’s why he’s very skeptical about it.

If income is variable (non-salaried) then instead taking the lowest wages figure the average wages of last 6 months is considered.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.