ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

december holidays opening/closing times - plus timeline

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AS4LYF
Newly Registered
Pakistan

december holidays opening/closing times - plus timeline

Post by AS4LYF » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:42 am

Hi

I am new to this forum, I hope I can get some help from some of the forum members.

here is my timeline so far below.

23rd July 2019 – Biometrics in Pakistan
Non-priority
September 2019 – original documents returned
10th October 2019 – (after 56 working days) received the “non-straightforward email”
11th December 2019 – today is actually the 100th working day since the biometrics, a complete century, I still have no idea how more long it will take :(
I know the Home Office can take as long as they need, but I just need a glimmer of hope from the members on this forum. As in how many working days maximum have people had to wait for these “non-straightforward” emails. Have people waited for more than 120 working days?
Also another quick question, does anyone know how long/how many days the Home/Office, Sheffield, Contact Centre will be closed for the December and New Year Holidays.

Thank You

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: december holidays opening/closing times - plus timeline

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:46 am

Presumably you have applied for a spouse visa?? Please do not post in the 'Newly arrived' sub forum. Topic moved to the Family Immigration sub forum.

We also already have a Pakistan TIMELINE ONLY topic.

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... -1240.html

And we also have a 'Still waiting....' topic for applicants.

immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... -6780.html

HO likely only closed on bank holidays and skeleton staff on the other days between Christmas and New Year.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.