ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

decision

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alisonpal

decision

Post by alisonpal » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 pm

if delhi overturn there decision how long would it be before we heard anything roughly any ideas as have wrote to them asking ecm for review

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 am

Hi! alisonpal,

Have you heard anything from BHC Delhi.... or ECM, Pls keep us updated
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...

alisonpal

Post by alisonpal » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:25 am

navbulls wrote:Hi! alisonpal,

No nothing i have emailed them again and still nothing also i sent a letter to judge in uk asking for expedite the case and been refused dont know what to do next as the date they have to return the bundle is 29th december 2009 i am now coming bk to uk after 8months here in india with my husband i am in depression i dont know what route to turn

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 pm

alisonpal wrote:
navbulls wrote:Hi! alisonpal,

No nothing i have emailed them again and still nothing also i sent a letter to judge in uk asking for expedite the case and been refused dont know what to do next as the date they have to return the bundle is 29th december 2009 i am now coming bk to uk after 8months here in india with my husband i am in depression i dont know what route to turn
Hi!

I know it's so hard & frustrating... Specially for newly wed couples.
Im in same boat as you, have left things in god's hands.

Keep us updating of any progress.

Take Care
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...