Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I have to send filled and downloaded online application form in the post with docs? Do I need to do biometric again

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

FLR (M) - Moved address 3 months ago. Need 6 proof of address for each residence?

Post by cd20 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:55 pm

So we moved 3 months ago to our new place/city. Do I need to provide 6 together (or 12 separate) proofs of us living together at both addresses?

So for two addresses,
6 together (or 12 separate) proofs?
or
12 together (or 24 separate) proofs?

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 22775
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: FLR (M) - Moved address 3 months ago. Need 6 proof of address for each residence?

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:01 pm

cd20 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:55 pm
So we moved 3 months ago to our new place/city. Do I need to provide 6 together (or 12 separate) proofs of us living together at both addresses?

So for two addresses,
6 together (or 12 separate) proofs? This one
or
12 together (or 24 separate) proofs?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

Re: FLR (M) - Moved address 3 months ago. Need 6 proof of address for each residence?

Post by cd20 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:03 pm

thanks!

User avatar
seagul
Diamond Member
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
Mood:

Re: FLR (M) - Moved address 3 months ago. Need 6 proof of address for each residence?

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:05 pm

As per common sense as long as at each new address the proof of cohabitation keeps generating then still 6 joint/12 individual/mix n match proofs will be needed. Authorities have no concern whether the couple live at one address or different as long as the 6/12 pieces of cohabitation proofs on similar addresses kept generating.
Don't treat my advice as professional because it's just come from personal & others experience. So confirm/verify it further.

jayaprakaash83
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:48 am
Mood:

Re: FLR (M) - Moved address 3 months ago. Need 6 proof of address for each residence?

Post by jayaprakaash83 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:00 am

Hi cd20, Im just wondering whether you had any issues in going with the option of "6 together (or 12 separate) proofs"

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

Re: FLR (M) - Moved address 3 months ago. Need 6 proof of address for each residence?

Post by cd20 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:50 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:05 pm
As per common sense as long as at each new address the proof of cohabitation keeps generating then still 6 joint/12 individual/mix n match proofs will be needed. Authorities have no concern whether the couple live at one address or different as long as the 6/12 pieces of cohabitation proofs on similar addresses kept generating.

I am about to send this in now. But 2 quick questions:

Both our payslips are generated online and we need to print these. Will these self-printed payslips be acceptable?

Also, if say we have bank statements for both addresses, will they accept 4 bank statements (2 for each of us x 2 addresses) as 4 proof? Or will they only allow bank statement as one set of proof for one address?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 48274
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) - Moved address 3 months ago. Need 6 proof of address for each residence?

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Both our payslips are generated online and we need to print these. Will these self-printed payslips be acceptable?
Not on their own no. Online printed payslips must EITHER be stamped and verified by your HR/Payroll OR you must have a letter authenticating them from your employer.
Also, if say we have bank statements for both addresses, will they accept 4 bank statements (2 for each of us x 2 addresses) as 4 proof? Or will they only allow bank statement as one set of proof for one address?
There is NO requirement that the bank statements must be all at one address.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

Re: FLR (M) - Moved address 3 months ago. Need 6 proof of address for each residence?

Post by cd20 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:11 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:53 pm
Both our payslips are generated online and we need to print these. Will these self-printed payslips be acceptable?
Not on their own no. Online printed payslips must EITHER be stamped and verified by your HR/Payroll OR you must have a letter authenticating them from your employer.
Also, if say we have bank statements for both addresses, will they accept 4 bank statements (2 for each of us x 2 addresses) as 4 proof? Or will they only allow bank statement as one set of proof for one address?
There is NO requirement that the bank statements must be all at one address.
Thank You!

Regarding payslips, what if we include employment contract to go along with payslips? Wouldn't that authenticate them? Or does the employer specifically need to write that payslips are genuine?

Sorry, just wanted to clarify.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 48274
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) - Moved address 3 months ago. Need 6 proof of address for each residence?

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:19 pm

what if we include employment contract to go along with payslips? Wouldn't that authenticate them?
No it does not.
Or does the employer specifically need to write that payslips are genuine?
Yes. Either write a letter or stamp and sign each payslip.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by cd20 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:34 pm

Hi, I need to renew my spouse's visa soon. But I have 5 months' payslips from recent job which I can get stamped, before that the previous employer I worked-for for 2 years gave me digital payslips too but I cant get them stamped since they werent happy at my moving to another company.

Please advise how I can proceed with this.

User avatar
seagul
Diamond Member
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by seagul » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:00 pm

cd20 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:34 pm
Hi, I need to renew my spouse's visa soon. But I have 5 months' payslips from recent job which I can get stamped, before that the previous employer I worked-for for 2 years gave me digital payslips too but I cant get them stamped since they werent happy at my moving to another company.

Please advise how I can proceed with this.
Its always wise to plan ahead especially in immigration matters and in this scenario before someone leaving always make sure either to get original copy of payslips or get stamped the electronically generated ones. Maybe through humble request they (previous employer) might help you or if it is possible to wait one more month so that you don't need to bother old employer.
Don't treat my advice as professional because it's just come from personal & others experience. So confirm/verify it further.

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by cd20 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:00 pm
cd20 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:34 pm
Hi, I need to renew my spouse's visa soon. But I have 5 months' payslips from recent job which I can get stamped, before that the previous employer I worked-for for 2 years gave me digital payslips too but I cant get them stamped since they werent happy at my moving to another company.

Please advise how I can proceed with this.
Its always wise to plan ahead especially in immigration matters and in this scenario before someone leaving always make sure either to get original copy of payslips or get stamped the electronically generated ones. Maybe through humble request they (previous employer) might help you or if it is possible to wait one more month so that you don't need to bother old employer.

Yeah i could have been more prudent with this but alas. The deadline is soon so we cant wait another month for another payslip to come through.

We both work so maybe we can use both our payslips?

Also I have savings over 16k which can help too.

User avatar
seagul
Diamond Member
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by seagul » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:17 pm

cd20 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 pm
seagul wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:00 pm
cd20 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:34 pm
Hi, I need to renew my spouse's visa soon. But I have 5 months' payslips from recent job which I can get stamped, before that the previous employer I worked-for for 2 years gave me digital payslips too but I cant get them stamped since they werent happy at my moving to another company.

Please advise how I can proceed with this.
Its always wise to plan ahead especially in immigration matters and in this scenario before someone leaving always make sure either to get original copy of payslips or get stamped the electronically generated ones. Maybe through humble request they (previous employer) might help you or if it is possible to wait one more month so that you don't need to bother old employer.

Yeah i could have been more prudent with this but alas. The deadline is soon so we cant wait another month for another payslip to come through.

We both work so maybe we can use both our payslips?

Also I have savings over 16k which can help too.
The first £16000 of savings is usually be not counted. If your partner is working then can try under category B by combining her payslips.
Don't treat my advice as professional because it's just come from personal & others experience. So confirm/verify it further.

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by cd20 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:53 pm

srry for bothering u seagul but is there any way we can combine her 3 months payslips and mine 5 months?

I m thinking maybe it doesnt just have to be payslips and i might be able to go to some local tax office to get something stamped for what tax I pad in last 12 months and hence my income.

User avatar
seagul
Diamond Member
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:20 am

cd20 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:53 pm
srry for bothering u seagul but is there any way we can combine her 3 months payslips and mine 5 months?

I m thinking maybe it doesnt just have to be payslips and i might be able to go to some local tax office to get something stamped for what tax I pad in last 12 months and hence my income.
yes you can but you have to show your income of last 12 months prior to the date of application for category B. I think easier might be if you include your previous employment payslips. Just to go to your previous employer and request politely to stamp it which I am sure he/she will do, donot shy/afraid.
Don't treat my advice as professional because it's just come from personal & others experience. So confirm/verify it further.

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by cd20 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:12 am

Thanks for the help seagull. Unfortunately, I can't go to my previous employer. Now I work for a 7000-strong company with a HR dept I can go to with requests. Previously, it was a 20-strong company with owner doing the admin work and we didn't part on a good note unfortunately - I had to leave as their practices were becoming questionable and other people had left too and I couldnt even get out a reference from them for my new job. I would go to them if I thought there was a chance of getting them to stamp it.

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by cd20 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:25 am

Also, when you say the first 16k wont count, do u mean I need to have 32k in savings? Because the form clearly says any proof of savings over 16k is required.
Again, I guess I can't combine say 20k savings with 5 months payslips at a salary of nearly 40k. Thats kinda what I was hoping would suffice but guess you're right, these things need to be planned all the way through which I will keep in mind for the next round.

Plus along with 20k savings and 5 months payslips (stamped), I could also include 1 unstamped payslips from previous employment and maybe unstamped P60 for previous employment.

User avatar
seagul
Diamond Member
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Even if you have sufficient savings but still second bit of category B you can't meet with savings which is the mandatory income of last 12 months. First bit of category B can be met with sufficient savings.
Don't treat my advice as professional because it's just come from personal & others experience. So confirm/verify it further.

cd20
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by cd20 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:31 pm

thank you so much @seagull for helping.

I had a HMRC letter (Your Annual Tax Summary 2016-17) come through the post detailing income and taxes for the past year. That should do it along with 5 stamped payslips.

Do i need to get that HMRC letter stamped too. Its the original that came in the post and not a copy so I reckon it could suffice.

User avatar
seagul
Diamond Member
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:23 am
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Digital Payslips (income proof)

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:42 pm

cd20 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:31 pm
thank you so much @seagull for helping.

I had a HMRC letter (Your Annual Tax Summary 2016-17) come through the post detailing income and taxes for the past year. That should do it along with 5 stamped payslips.

Do i need to get that HMRC letter stamped too. Its the original that came in the post and not a copy so I reckon it could suffice.
NO. But if you have the original p60 (recent) then that one you can add it with your 5 months payslips.
Don't treat my advice as professional because it's just come from personal & others experience. So confirm/verify it further.

Post Reply