ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does UKIV check Sponsors passport history on their system?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mareng
inactive

Does UKIV check Sponsors passport history on their system?

Post by mareng » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:19 pm

Out of interest I was wondering when submitting a copy of the sponsor passport, if UKIV then check their system to see when the sponsor has travelled in and out of the UK or when they entered the applicants country, or do they go by the information that is in front of them that the applicant supplies to them?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Does UKIV check Sponsors passport history on their system?

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:30 pm

Why have you registered a second username to ask questions?? Multiple usernames are not permitted on the forum!!

member/aems/

Multiple Usernames (click to read)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mareng
inactive

Re: Does UKIV check Sponsors passport history on their system?

Post by mareng » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:30 pm
Why have you registered a second username to ask questions?? Multiple usernames are not permitted on the forum!!

member/aems/

Multiple Usernames (click to read)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Sorry I did not realise. Please delete this thread and account. I will ask on the other thread.