ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English language assesment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jdjahangir
Newly Registered
Pakistan

English language assesment

Post by jdjahangir » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:53 am

I will be applying for FLRM (M) Visa/spouse visa, I would like to take the IELTS Life Skills A1 but the test availability is an issue. I was wondering if I can get my degree assessed from UK Naric and if it is equivalent to A1 then can I submit it as having sufficient level of English Level.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: English language assesment

Post by talreh20 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:27 am

You can also consider sitting for Trinity test A1 provided you have easy access to the centre. They normally have good availability. Costs £150. Link below
https://www.trinitycollege.com/site/?id=3219

You can use Narci's Red route to get equivalency of your overseas degree. It may take time I am not sure. Will cost you probably £50.

wait for other members to reply as well.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:32 am

talreh20 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:27 am
You can also consider sitting for Trinity test A1 provided you have easy access to the centre. They normally have good availability. Costs £150. Link below
https://www.trinitycollege.com/site/?id=3219

You can use Narci's Red route to get equivalency of your overseas degree. It may take time I am not sure. Will cost you probably £50.

wait for other members to reply as well.
UK NARIC Red route, English and comparable assessment, costs £150 not £50.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:38 am

jdjahangir wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:53 am
I will be applying for FLRM (M) Visa/spouse visa, I would like to take the IELTS Life Skills A1 but the test availability is an issue. I was wondering if I can get my degree assessed from UK Naric and if it is equivalent to A1 then can I submit it as having sufficient level of English Level.
For good measures you can do B1.

jdjahangir
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by jdjahangir » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:33 pm

My husband is currently in UK.I will need his documents along with my documents for FLR(m)visa application. Can somebody explain what will be the process of application ? Can I email scanned documents to my husband and he can then attach these documents with his scanned documents and upload it to visa application portal ?
After the application submission online can I take my passport along with the visa application form to the visa application centre Lahore?Or do we both need to visit separately to our respective visa application centres?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:03 pm

jdjahangir wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:33 pm
My husband is currently in UK.I will need his documents along with my documents for FLR(m)visa application. Can somebody explain what will be the process of application ? Can I email scanned documents to my husband and he can then attach these documents with his scanned documents and upload it to visa application portal ?
After the application submission online can I take my passport along with the visa application form to the visa application centre Lahore?Or do we both need to visit separately to our respective visa application centres?
https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/vacs/ ... -documents
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.