ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Escalation-FLRFP(10 year route) first extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

skash10
Newly Registered
India

Escalation-FLRFP(10 year route) first extension

Post by skash10 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:40 am

Dear All,
I have applied my first extension on 26 August 2021 and waiting for my decision.
However I need to travel urgently to see my mum as she is having severe cardiac issues and admitted to hospital. I have contacted UKVI on 2nd feb and escalated the case. I have provided requested medical letters to them on 3rd feb and they have told me that they will decide it within 3 days. I have contacted them again on 10th Feb as no response from them but this time they have said it is going to take atleast 15 days.
Just want to ask if someone have been in the same situation and knows exactly what they are going to do. I am very stressed.
thanks in advance.

Sam1394
Newly Registered
Iran

Re: Escalation-FLRFP(10 year route) first extension

Post by Sam1394 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:10 am

Hi

Sorry for being in this difficult situation. I am in this situation now 😞. Just wanted to ask if you have received any news of them or you are still waiting.

sam550

Post by sam550 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:20 pm

Try your MP, see if they can expedite your request.

Mike123456789
Newly Registered

Post by Mike123456789 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:57 am

skash10 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:40 am
Dear All,
I have applied my first extension on 26 August 2021 and waiting for my decision.
However I need to travel urgently to see my mum as she is having severe cardiac issues and admitted to hospital. I have contacted UKVI on 2nd feb and escalated the case. I have provided requested medical letters to them on 3rd feb and they have told me that they will decide it within 3 days. I have contacted them again on 10th Feb as no response from them but this time they have said it is going to take atleast 15 days.
Just want to ask if someone have been in the same situation and knows exactly what they are going to do. I am very stressed.
thanks in advance.

Any update

sam550

Post by sam550 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:44 am

skash10 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:40 am
Dear All,
thanks in advance.
It’s just bad luck mate, I hope it’s all sorted now and if not please fill in this form - https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration