ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee waiver

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asianboy81
Newly Registered

Fee waiver

Post by asianboy81 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:42 pm

Can I request home office for fee waiver for my flr fp application as it is difficult for me to pay as my livelihood has severely affected dur to covid 19? Os the fee waiver public fund?

The questions asked by my friend?

Your response is highly appreciated

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Fee waiver

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:14 pm

asianboy81 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:42 pm
Can I request home office for fee waiver for my flr fp application as it is difficult for me to pay as my livelihood has severely affected dur to covid 19? Os the fee waiver public fund?

The questions asked by my friend?

Your response is highly appreciated
How can the CVD19 pandemic make you destitute/homeless as the govt is offering 80% of wages through job retention scheme. Moreover, landlords and service providers have been instructed by the govt to cooperate with their tenants/customers by offering easy instalements of payment especially during these 3 months (extendable to 6 months depending the state of crisis). A lot of people have noticed that their expenses have been cut down due to staying home while getting 80% of their wages. So cvd19 won't be used an excuse for fee waiver, maybe this is your own question instead friend.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

asianboy81
Newly Registered

Post by asianboy81 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:31 am

Hi, my friend is taxi driver and his livelihood has severely affected by this pandemic. I had become British Citizen before you reach your puberty. Thats the first time I received an idiotic answer in this group.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:50 am

asianboy81 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:31 am
Hi, my friend is taxi driver and his livelihood has severely affected by this pandemic
If he has been registered as self employed and honestly filing his returns then will be eligible for 80% of the average profits earned during the last 3 years.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:06 pm

asianboy81 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:31 am
. Thats the first time I received an idiotic answer in this group.
It usually a psychological reaction of few brains when not receive the desired outcome 8) . Feel free to ignore.

asianboy81
Newly Registered

Post by asianboy81 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:39 pm

He has got is first flr fp about 2.5 years ago and working as a taxi driver in less than year so simply he doesn’t qualify for government support scheme of self employed people. Thats why he had concerns but the your simple answer could have been yes/or no with polite explanations. Your initial reply was just non sense with full statement of garbage. Don't reply me anymore; i had enough