ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance visa decided

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zeebro44

Fiance visa decided

Post by Zeebro44 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:56 pm

Dear members

I need some help if this happen with someone my fiancé applied visa from outside UK 16 July and same day she submit passport as wel on 9th of sep she got email case has been decided and she start to wait call from vac but on 14 Sept she got email from entry clearance officer to resubmit her passport we tell them we already submitted they reply us if you haven't receive anything by 03/10/21 then keep touch with us.
And today we call to to UKVI and they told us your case is still open and management is checking and its not decided we was shocked and confused whats going on here. Is this happen with some one else plz share and how long they will take .😒😒

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Fiance visa decided

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:44 am

Zeebro44 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:56 pm
Dear members

I need some help if this happen with someone my fiancé applied visa from outside UK 16 July and same day she submit passport as wel on 9th of sep she got email case has been decided and she start to wait call from vac but on 14 Sept she got email from entry clearance officer to resubmit her passport we tell them we already submitted they reply us if you haven't receive anything by 03/10/21 then keep touch with us.
And today we call to to UKVI and they told us your case is still open and management is checking and its not decided we was shocked and confused whats going on here. Is this happen with some one else plz share and how long they will take .😒😒
The mails could be sent in error. Patience till 03/10/21 that you were given, if nothing by then keep in touch with those who asked you to.

mwa360
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Fiance visa decided

Post by mwa360 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:59 am

I am really sorry to hear about this. I am also awaiting an email , since they responded our enquiry with "decision has been taken" and its been a week, havent heard back about passport collection. Whats the update on your case. Kindly do share.