ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance Visa for Egyptian Fiance

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

laylarw
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by laylarw » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:51 pm

Hello,

I found this forum while researching endlessly for weeks... :roll:

I have the exact same situation right now. I'm a British woman trying to bring in my Egyptian fiance into the country. I recently moved back from Egypt and am currently interviewing for jobs in the UK and should hopefully be moving into a flat in the coming month. I wanted to know what kind of paperwork/documents I need for this application.

He should be applying within 6 months (once I have proof of stable income and place of residence (rent and bills)).

Does anyone have any advice from previous experience? It might be good to point out that before we met he was rejected 2 visit/tourist VISA's for not providing enough income and reason to return to his home country (I'm not sure if this affects a spouse/fiance VISA)

Any help, advice, or suggestions would be wonderful.

Thank you!

MizzTracy89

Post by MizzTracy89 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:25 am

My advice would be marry in Egypt as you'll find it very difficult to bring him here on a Finacè Visa you best applying for a spouse visa we have 2 children and I'm finding it difficult to bring my partner here we wasn't allowed to marry in Algeria because I was pregnant with are son.. you need to make over 18k/20k per year and prove your relationship from when it first started.. the reason they don't like to bring here is because they think they'll run away from there partner's once get visa so my solicitor said... they may take into consideration your partners past visa rejections and why they where rejected

Casa

Re: Fiance Visa for Egyptian Fiance

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:06 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:25 am
you need to make over 18k/20k per year
The minimum annual income level is set at £18.600
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.