ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR and universal credit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ash-1989
Pakistan

FLR and universal credit

Post by Ash-1989 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:38 am

Dear wonderful people,

I need to ask about my wife's FLR application which we will apply in December, but we we are claiming universal credit due to my income.
We both have our names but clearly universal credit is given to me only, As my wife has NRPF my question is my income is 21800 for this year and at the same time universal credit top up a bit to get us help.
I want to ask about my wife's application for for FLR?
IS there going to be any problem ?
If yes what should i do ?
Or my income is fine and she will not have any problem to get further leave to remain?
Do they put us to 10 year route for indefinite leave to remain?

Kindly someone answer to help us decide what are our options please??

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: FLR and universal credit

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:21 pm

Ash-1989 wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:38 am
Dear wonderful people,

I need to ask about my wife's FLR application which we will apply in December, but we we are claiming universal credit due to my income.
We both have our names but clearly universal credit is given to me only, As my wife has NRPF my question is my income is 21800 for this year and at the same time universal credit top up a bit to get us help.
I want to ask about my wife's application for for FLR?
IS there going to be any problem ?
If yes what should i do ?
Or my income is fine and she will not have any problem to get further leave to remain?
Do they put us to 10 year route for indefinite leave to remain?

Kindly someone answer to help us decide what are our options please??
As the UC claim is solely in your name and income meeting the requirements there should be no problem hopefully.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Re: FLR and universal credit( Dacoments requirement)

Post by Ash-1989 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:23 pm

Dear Fellow members as i had lots of help from you guys kindly answer for the question i have as i already claim the universal credit solely on my name and income requirements already met.

What dacoments do i need to send for my wife's application and also do i need to send the the bank statement where I receive the money from universal credit?

Your answer would be very much helpful.
Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: FLR and universal credit( Dacoments requirement)

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:51 am

Ash-1989 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:23 pm
Dear Fellow members as i had lots of help from you guys kindly answer for the question i have as i already claim the universal credit solely on my name and income requirements already met.

What dacoments do i need to send for my wife's application and also do i need to send the the bank statement where I receive the money from universal credit?

Your answer would be very much helpful.
Thanks
What route is your wife on? As you fill up the application it will generate a list of appropriate documents to provide in support.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:34 pm

My wife is on spouse visa and it is going to be first extension, I think after this extension she would be able to get ILR.
My question is due to taking universal credit do i need to send anything related universal credit or not?
Please let me know if anything we do need to provide apart from the list?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:15 am

Ash-1989 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:34 pm
My wife is on spouse visa and it is going to be first extension, I think after this extension she would be able to get ILR.Correct via SET (M)
My question is due to taking universal credit do i need to send anything related universal credit or not? I presume you are the one in whose name the UC is being taken.
Please let me know if anything we do need to provide apart from the list?

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:22 am

Yes I am the one who's taking the UC, and we have 2 kids.my wife can't claim it.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:28 am

Ash-1989 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:22 am
Yes I am the one who's taking the UC, and we have 2 kids.my wife can't claim it.
No need to send anything in particular relating to UC.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:35 am

Thanks for clarification mate.
In couple of months time once i will prepare everything then i will ask for final things.
For the time being i will be silent reader 🙂