ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr(fp) child 7 year rule unsuccessful story

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mat135
Newly Registered

Flr(fp) child 7 year rule unsuccessful story

Post by Mat135 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:29 am

Hi All,
We are a family of four, my elder child entered into the UK on 27th January 2011 when he was 10 months old, I had my second child on June 2012. This is a unsuccessful story about child 7 year rule.
Time line
I made a flrfp application on 2nd November 2017
Got refused by the ho on 24th October 2018
Had a hearing - Birmingham JC on 22nd Janu 2019
Received the decision on 3rd March which was no
Apply for the upper tribunal
Received the decision 1st of July, refusing the right to appeal to the upper tribunal.
Now I have to do the same application again...
Going to do a fee waiver application
Are there anyone else has similar experience...
I've read many success stories

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Flr(fp) child 7 year rule unsuccessful story

Post by hina_pirzada » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:48 am

Are you law full residence since you and family entered into the UK.

What was the refusal points?

With knowing exact refusal we can not able to help you.

Mat135
Newly Registered

Re: Flr(fp) child 7 year rule unsuccessful story

Post by Mat135 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:53 am

Hi Hina,
Thank you for your reply...

The reasons for the refusal are same as everyone else's posts on this board,
I entered to the UK on 27th January 2011 along with my husband and my elder child who was 10 months old.
I entered as a tier 4 student
Renewed visa in April 2013
Applied flr(o) application in January 2015, got it refused and made a Judicial review application on time
Made flr(fp) application in November 2017
Got it refused in October 2018
First Tier Tribunal hearing in January 2019
Heard from the court march 2019, the appeal was dismissed by the judge.... Given reason
- she presumed that the elder child is a qualified child, but it is not reasonable him to remain as three of us have no right to remain in the country, so he can go back to our country with the family
-as both of children are excellent in their studies, they can learn a new language easily and can make new friends in back home.
-as I have gained a degree level education here I can find a job there
-as I have good results in my exams she said that reflecting there is a good education system in your country why your children can't do, and I can help them to help
-my family and husband's family can help us to settle back there

We applied for the upper tribunal for appeal rights but didn't get the approval.

I made a fee waiver application last week and submitted all the documents last Friday as I have no money to spend on the same application on the same rules
So desperate, can't imagine that after almost two years waiting back in the same place we started with and can't see a hope in the near future
😢