ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Extension - Still accepting photocopies?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gledow
Newly Registered

FLR(FP) Extension - Still accepting photocopies?

Post by Gledow » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:49 am

Hi. We will be applying for extension on FLR(FP) in a few months. The last application in March 2020 they accepted photocopies of all documents except passports. Does anybody know if this is still the case? My marriage certificate is currently with Irish Foreign Births Registration and if I can avoid having to ask for it back it will save a lot of hassle.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(FP) Extension - Still accepting photocopies?

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:59 am

All documents are uploaded digitally. Simply upload your copy.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:03 am

Gledow wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:49 am
Hi. We will be applying for extension on FLR(FP) in a few months. The last application in March 2020 they accepted photocopies of all documents except passports. Does anybody know if this is still the case? My marriage certificate is currently with Irish Foreign Births Registration and if I can avoid having to ask for it back it will save a lot of hassle.

Thanks
Scanned copies of your supporting documents and upload them, this is acceptable.

Gledow
Newly Registered

Post by Gledow » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:31 pm

Thanks both.