Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr Fp

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bathanza
Member of Standing

Re: Flr Fp

Post by bathanza » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Be patient with your case.

Ask your local MP to chase on status if you're very concerned.

You can ask solicitor to raise a PAP to force a response but ask how much they will charge.

For my husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
Aug 2016 - FLR (FP) Partner
Feb 2018 - FLR (FP) Partner refused
March - Aug 2018 - JR permission refused with merit
Aug 2018 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved

Rahman22
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:01 am

I understand that the Flr Fp takes long time. But it’s been long time now about 9 month.
The case is pending since September 2018.

I’ve provided them with my sons birth certificate, family photographs, sons British passport but it was only my passport which I couldn’t provide. After providing all these documents the Home office isn’t making any decision, that’s why I was a bit concerned.

Thank you

seagul
- thin ice -
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:10 am

Due to that reason applying FLRM from backhome is more wiser. But unfortunately many people think or received wrong advise about FLRFP as a shortcut to it but it actually involve more cost, stress and frustration.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:02 am

seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:10 am
Due to that reason applying FLRM from backhome is more wiser. But unfortunately many people think or received wrong advise about FLRFP as a shortcut to it but it actually involve more cost, stress and frustration.
It's not possible to apply for FLR(M) from outside of the UK. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Rahman22
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Rahman22 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 pm

I cannot go to back home because I came with my brother on 2011 and he’s missing since then. I do not have any memory of the place I was living as I came when I was a child and also don’t have anyone in back home.

Home office is aware of that all.

I was granted leave to leave for 3 years until my 18th birthday but later was refused as they said you’re old enough and you need to go back to your country. I was an asylum seeker. When I applied to extend my visa they refused. then I went to the court but court refused as well.
Later, I applied for Flr Fp, they rejected once because I couldn’t provide my passport then I applied again on September 2018. I gave my biometric on December 2018, since then I haven’t heard anything from Home office.

And after as I said already. I had baby on April 2019, and sent them the copy of baby’s passport, birth certificate and family photos. But still haven’t heard anything in response.

What will be the outcome of my pending application do you think?

seagul
- thin ice -
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Casa wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:02 am
seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:10 am
It's not possible to apply for FLR(M) from outside of the UK. :idea:
Means spouse visa. Yes flr m which is its extension is only available from inside uk.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.