ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M for my wife and 2 dependent children "URGENT PLEASE REPLE ASAP"

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MSI70
Newly Registered

FLR M for my wife and 2 dependent children "URGENT PLEASE REPLE ASAP"

Post by MSI70 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:18 pm

Hi respected members,
My wife and children got their dependent visa in 2015 which due for extension in Jan 2018.
few question which i want to ask are:
1. My children are over 18 but dependent on me and my wife do i still have to fill separate forms for them?
2.what will be classified as parental responsibilities which i can talk about?
3. My wife and children first came in UK in 2009 on Tier 1 dependent visa and than went back due to some family issues and again came in 2015 on Spouse /CP Visa .... i am not sure which date to write as first entry in the UK?

vinny

Re: FLR M for my wife and 2 dependent children "URGENT PLEASE REPLE ASAP"

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:36 am

2. Apply as a partner or spouse wrote:Applying with your children

You can add children to your application as dependants if they are under 18, or were under 18 when you first applied and don’t live an independent life.

Your child is living an independent life if, for example, they’ve left home, got married and had children.
Same form.

E-ECC.1.5., E-LTRC.1.5.
:
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.