ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) from Fiance - online form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Flabbergasted
Newly Registered

FLR(M) from Fiance - online form

Post by Flabbergasted » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:55 am

Hi,

Apologies if this is a repeated question but I cannot find it asked.

We applied online for my wife's FLR(M) Visa and the online application then states to post supporting documents to Sheffield. Nowhere does it say to post the application but it does say to fill in the checklist tick boxes and post that document with the supporting docs, so common sense told us that the application does not need to be printed and posted with the supporting documents and checklist. However, I have seen on other websites that the Form should be sent as well as the supporting documents. We have only a few of days left until the Fiance Via expires and so we need to know whether it is necessary and whether we can still have time to send the printed online application.
Help with clarification and what to do next would be very much appreciated.