ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Public funds query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

paru.org
India

FLR M Public funds query

Post by paru.org » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Dear Cr001/Moderators,
m applying flrm nxt month as Cat A non salaried.

page 37 of Form ask : Q 7.6 : do u claim any public funds, (we claim CTC and CB.)
but page 36, SECtion 7 B Maintenance is not applicable to me, so do we need to fill that p37, public funds question? yes or no ?

so q 7.6 is part of section 7b

not sure do i have to fill that as whole section 7b is not applicable to me.??

thanks

bluebird12
Pakistan

Re: FLR M Public funds query

Post by bluebird12 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:54 am

It is better to fill in that section and declare the both benefits you are receiving if they are correctly claimed , should not affect your application decision.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:39 am

thx bluebird12

current situation is that we have stopped CTC because of increase in income, can we tick NO to that option?
do we still needs to send bank statements with application showing those old CTC into acc.

neil1960
Newly Registered

Post by neil1960 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:14 am

paru.org wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:06 pm
Dear Cr001/Moderators,

page 37 of Form ask : Q 7.6 : do u claim any public funds, (we claim CTC and CB.)
but page 36, SECtion 7 B Maintenance is not applicable to me, so do we need to fill that p37, public funds question? yes or no ?

thanks
I am confused about this to, as top of page 36 under Section &B Maintenance states you only need to complete this section if: you qualify for an exemption from meeting the income threshold element of the financial requirement.

We do not qualify for an exemption as we meet the threshold requirement so it appears we can skip Section 7B completely. Sponsor (UKC) claims child support.

Do we go ahead and complete 7.6 and check the boxes below??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:22 am

neil1960 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:14 am
paru.org wrote:
Dear Cr001/Moderators,

thanks
I am confused about this to, as top of page 36 under Section &B Maintenance states you only need to complete this section if: you qualify for an exemption from meeting the income threshold element of the financial requirement.

We do not qualify for an exemption as we meet the threshold requirement so it appears we can skip Section 7B completely. Sponsor (UKC) claims child support.

You should tick the relevant benefits box if you claim benefits. Non disclosure could result in a refusal as HO does check with DWP/HMRC to see if you claim. Ticking the boxes will have no adverse effect on the application if you claim benefits correctly.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 pm

dear cr001

many thanks for advice but its too late for me, i already sent application without ticking thinking that section is N/a to me, though we claim ctc and CB .

what are options to me now??

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:22 am
neil1960 wrote:
paru.org wrote:
Dear Cr001/Moderators,

thanks

You should tick the relevant benefits box if you claim benefits. Non disclosure could result in a refusal as HO does check with DWP/HMRC to see if you claim. Ticking the boxes will have no adverse effect on the application if you claim benefits correctly.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:03 pm

anyone?? casa or obie??
paru.org wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 pm
dear cr001

many thanks for advice but its too late for me, i already sent application without ticking thinking that section is N/a to me, though we claim ctc and CB .

what are options to me now??

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:22 am
neil1960 wrote:
paru.org wrote:
Dear Cr001/Moderators,

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:24 am

Nothing you can do now if you have already sent the application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:00 pm

I was also in the same situation. I applied under Category A Salary. Under which Category you are relying you have to give all evidences for that. People work self employed but if they can meet the requirement with Salary they don't mention Self employment in the form.

The automatically take you to 7.4 bypassing other sections.

If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above two questions continue to 7.4

and then at 7.4

7.4 Taking into account your total permitted income (and cash savings where applicable and
permitted) do you meet the financial requirements applicable to your application as stated at
7.2?
Yes No
If you do not meet the financial requirement applicable to your application
(including when your cash savings are taken into account), you can expect
that your application will be refused.

Please proceed to section 7C

It clearly ask you to proceed to section 7C which means you will be bypassing benefits section.
You only need to fill up section 7B if you are relying on Maintenance.

If the same was your case then i think you don't need to worry about as you just followed the instructions on the form.
ZR

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am

thx zzzindagi

i also applied under cat a..

hope all will be ok..

when did u applied by the way? any decision yet?
zzzindagi wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:00 pm
I was also in the same situation. I applied under Category A Salary. Under which Category you are relying you have to give all evidences for that. People work self employed but if they can meet the requirement with Salary they don't mention Self employment in the form.

The automatically take you to 7.4 bypassing other sections.

If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above two questions continue to 7.4

and then at 7.4

7.4 Taking into account your total permitted income (and cash savings where applicable and
permitted) do you meet the financial requirements applicable to your application as stated at
7.2?
Yes No
If you do not meet the financial requirement applicable to your application
(including when your cash savings are taken into account), you can expect
that your application will be refused.

Please proceed to section 7C

It clearly ask you to proceed to section 7C which means you will be bypassing benefits section.
You only need to fill up section 7B if you are relying on Maintenance.

If the same was your case then i think you don't need to worry about as you just followed the instructions on the form.